• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Here's Spaaaaaarky!

IMG_0242.jpeg

So, let me get this straight. I can write, but somehow I can't read? Yeah that makes sense. I get it now. No.. your trully a genius!
So now I need to explain reading comprehension to you? Just because you can read words doesn’t mean you understand the sentence. Your replies don’t match the sentence you read. Hence you don’t understand.

You even reply with questions that you were just given the answer to. I can see you don’t understand by your reply, but you ask me how I can reply to you….because I understand what your typing even if you don’t understand what you read and replied to.

You’re the stupid one. We can all agree on that.
IMG_0434.png

So now I need to explain reading comprehension to you? Just because you can read words doesn’t mean you understand the sentence. Your replies don’t match the sentence you read. Hence you don’t understand.

You even reply with questions that you were just given the answer to. I can see you don’t understand by your reply, but you ask me how I can reply to you….because I understand what your typing even if you don’t understand what you read and replied to.

You’re the stupid one. We can all agree on that.
View attachment 8506403
See, when I ask a question it doesn't mean I accept your answer! Give me an example of when I was given the answer. Please! Please do.

IMG_5075.jpeg

Before you get carried away there Sparkster, just know, I read the responses not your shit. Because a good ass kicking in the pit is worth the time and effort to read. Plus, the laughs, especially the laughs.

@akmike47 is on fire

Carry on douchenozzle, you are off ignore until they ban your retarded ass, simply for the entertainment.

Me in this thread right now

View attachment 8506367
For those confused, Sparks is (probably) Chinese and definitely a Leofoto tripod shill.

Actually, 3 or 4 people are most likely behind the username, as the voice of the “character” changes significantly through time.

Start here:

Last edited:
Reactions: Darryle
Is he wearing skinny jeans or yoga pants? What about gloves to drive with?
1) Manbun...check
2) Tight pants...check

No need to test further. 2 out of 3 is enough. Yes, Robin is a Creedmoor holder.
In summation....
Robin is a Creedmoor type.
OP is stupid, does not understand what he reads and sucks dicks.
Is that about it?

Reactions: akmike47
I think Chinese was claimed.
That might very well be.
100% certain that English is not the first language.
Kudos, though, because I'm not even good at Spanish nor Inupaq.
Also..
100% without doubt about the OP being a dick sucker dreaming about @akmike47 who gave OP his first taste of vagene.
OP...go HERE to see bobs.