• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Here's Spaaaaaarky!

Wish you would had told me that 2 days ago
1jkt71.jpg

Sure, we will go with that! I'll be thinking of you while in Cabos, the reason I mention this because, the haters gonna hate! All that anger, you guys need to release some of that man! Go get a blow job or something.
I've only made it to the end of page 2 and this is the saddest/funniest/most pathetic thing I have ever read.
Dude is going to Cabo to lay around the beach and go to scheduled fire pits with a bunch of other people that think that they have made it because they can afford to go to Cabo.
Man you have really made it to the top!!
1694570551567.png

Asshole to bellybutton with a bunch of other people/peacocks with their feathers on display? Sounds like a fucking blast. Have a great time. You have arrived!!!

See...there is no humor in that. There are over 200 thousand members on here and not one single one of them think that has any humor. You are a loser. A waste of cytoplasm that E. coli would make better use of.

I've only made it to the end of page 2 and this is the saddest/funniest/most pathetic thing I have ever read.
Dude is going to Cabo to lay around the beach and go to scheduled fire pits with a bunch of other people that think that they have made it because they can afford to go to Cabo.
Man you have really made it to the top!!
View attachment 8506518
Asshole to bellybutton with a bunch of other people/peacocks with their feathers on display? Sounds like a fucking blast. Have a great time. You have arrived!!!
Well, not really, I do travel there at least once a year, I have family there as well.
I take my shit there and I been trying to sheep hunt alright! Leave me alone!

Given this place, you are lucky you didn’t have a pager go off… next to your balls.

Just ‘sayin!!!

Maybe new handle is in order. Not sure anyone here is named…

“Fizzle-out.”

But it would come with a legit backstory.

Sirhr
He could probably have the new handle of

“Rupaul”

That’s probably not taken yet.

• Haha
Reactions: Darryle