• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Here's Spaaaaaarky!

I feel like we get one of these a year like clockwork. They never learn.

daa.jpg
Aaa YEESS!!!
You've all found a home at SH. Turned you selves into family. Poor Frank, I bet he didn't see this coming. Instead of having a forum where a man could seek advice from fellow shooters, anywhere in this Nation. Instead, RETARDS, everywhere!

Aaa YEESS!!!
You've all found a home at SH. Turned you selves into family. Poor Frank, I bet he didn't see this coming. Instead of having a forum where a man could seek advice from fellow shooters, anywhere in this Nation. Instead, RETARDS, everywhere!
Just had to prove me wrong, didn'tya? Here I was, granting the benefit of the doubt.

Oh well, no good deed goes unpunished.

Just had to prove me wrong, didn'tya? Here I was, granting the benefit of the doubt.

Oh well, no good deed goes unpunished.
You must be one of the nice ones, lol
My bad, I been hit hard with freaking watermelons, and... well, you name it!
It's all good, means nothing. I still love everyone. Wish they would shut up and move on to the real technical stuff.
I had started this profile for one reason.
Sounds like I don't know shit and I would like to know some shit.

It's all good, means nothing. I still love everyone. Wish they would shut up and move on to the real technical stuff.
I thought you were spending time reflecting your approach to here. But you came back saucy as ever.

I enjoy these threads.

Well, I've been here just long enough to know you can get roasted in the technical sections and in the Pit. I also know that if a story sounds too good to be true, then it is mostly likely too good to be true.

So, when I see something like 1/2" dispersion for 5 shots at 600 yards, I am powerless to stop myself from use of the important meme.

1727131518940.jpeg

Anyway, as the saying goes around here, show us the paper or it didn't happen.

Reactions: Cody S
I thought you were spending time reflecting your approach to here. But you came back saucy as ever.

I enjoy these threads.

Well, I've been here just long enough to know you can get roasted in the technical sections and in the Pit. I also know that if a story sounds too good to be true, then it is mostly likely too good to be true.

So, when I see something like 1/2" dispersion for 5 shots at 600 yards, I am powerless to stop myself from use of the important meme.

View attachment 8508745

Unedited video

Maybe a Frank troll account 😆

• Haha
Reactions: Ronws

I enjoy these threads.

View attachment 8508745

honestly he can show me it on paper and I'm still not believing .5 inch at 600yards. not even once for this noob.
maybe full uncut video I'd believe.

Last edited:
honestly he can show me it on paper and I'm still not believing .5 inch at 600yards. not even once for this noob.

Half inch at 600… not even once for LL or Any of the best shooters here’s. Well… ok… Maybe LL. Because he is superhumancalifrageristicexpiidoceois…

And the toughest MF ever to set foot on Parris Island.

So… yeah. Maybe for LL. But on his best day even Carlos Hathcock and Marky Mark didn’t put a half inch group into a Dinty Moore can at 600. Or That Tom Berenger guy in Sniper.

LL maybe. I’d believe it if he said he did it. I’ve
Seen him shoot. He is the varsity.

Some ‘tard With three acres and an ought-six. Nah hahahha. Betting it is Flip! With @Sparky stolen valor.

At least this made Legendary thread status. Could OP post pictures Of bow kills and rented Lambo next?

I hate To say it… but it’s kind of a tradition!!! Oh and concrete work and bench press stats.

Sirhr

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Ronws and BLEE
Wish they would shut up and move on to the real technical stuff.

Let's get right down to the nitty-gritty...

You have proven without any doubt and by self-admission to embellish the truth. In other words, YOU ARE A FUCKING LIAR. I can tell you that I will NEVER believe anything you post. You could have a video for proof and I'd just figure it had been manipulated. I don't figure I am alone in that sentiment. No matter what you post, it will be labeled as bullshit and you either won't get good info or you will be completely ignored by the thousands of guys here that could lead you to water. I'd venture to say that you have never been beaten to the point of realizing the truth that is one cannot thrive alone. You have never been a cog in a team. You have never sworn allegiance to a brother or a squad. (nor they you)

Your best bet would be to BEG, PLEAD and BRIBE the powers that be to change your name and come back with a different attitude.

But you can't. You feel like you are the shit. You will be back here with the same bullshit, the same lies, the same holier than thou attitude, zero humility. I was going to leave out the retardation, lack of IQ, zero sense of humor but I am not going to leave that out. You post stupid shit and think it was smart. You repeat that effort with bravado. You have no fucking clue. You are not funny. You are more than annoying because you truly believe you are being funny...or something. You have zero capacity to read and understand what you read and then reply...and then argue that you were misunderstood. Or the other guy didn't answer the question posed.

Your ego won't allow you to get to the place you need to be and you are too fucking arrogant and stupid to even realize that.

If the powers that be would allow you to return with an alias, you should come back here and read, not post, just read. Search the topics and read. Study outside of this site...like...say...algebra, geometry, calculus, physics, logic, philosophy, physical education, history....and even then, arrive with an open mind ready to absorb knowledge like a sponge does water. If you do ask for knowledge and sensei offers it, do not argue with your ignorance. Ask and seek understanding.

I probably just wasted about 10 minutes of my life.

Let's get right down to the nitty-gritty...

You have proven without any doubt and by self-admission to embellish the truth. In other words, YOU ARE A FUCKING LIAR. I can tell you that I will NEVER believe anything you post. You could have a video for proof and I'd just figure it had been manipulated. I don't figure I am alone in that sentiment. No matter what you post, it will be labeled as bullshit and you either won't get good info or you will be completely ignored by the thousands of guys here that could lead you to water. I'd venture to say that you have never been beaten to the point of realizing the truth that is one cannot thrive alone. You have never been a cog in a team. You have never sworn allegiance to a brother or a squad. (nor they you)

Your best bet would be to BEG, PLEAD and BRIBE the powers that be to change your name and come back with a different attitude.

But you can't. You feel like you are the shit. You will be back here with the same bullshit, the same lies, the same holier than thou attitude, zero humility. I was going to leave out the retardation, lack of IQ, zero sense of humor but I am not going to leave that out. You post stupid shit and think it was smart. You repeat that effort with bravado. You have no fucking clue. You are not funny. You are more than annoying because you truly believe you are being funny...or something. You have zero capacity to read and understand what you read and then reply...and then argue that you were misunderstood. Or the other guy didn't answer the question posed.

Your ego won't allow you to get to the place you need to be and you are too fucking arrogant and stupid to even realize that.

If the powers that be would allow you to return with an alias, you should come back here and read, not post, just read. Search the topics and read. Study outside of this site...like...say...algebra, geometry, calculus, physics, logic, philosophy, physical education, history....and even then, arrive with an open mind ready to absorb knowledge like a sponge does water. If you do ask for knowledge and sensei offers it, do not argue with your ignorance. Ask and seek understanding.

I probably just wasted about 10 minutes of my life.

Not wasted… you helped contribute to a thread that will go down in history? I mean how many of us were there for zGecko45? Here we get one every few months!!

So you are a part of Interwebz history!!!

Sirhr

Your looking for shit?

• Haha
Reactions: Aftermath
So, aftermath, I need you to not be so reticent.

Open up and tell me how you really feel.
:ROFLMAO:

With you, though, on your post.

Either he is someone with some knowledge yet trolling us for entertainment or, he is stupider than I am and that boggles the mind.

I have said some stupid stuff in here but I also think I have learned along the way.

I just happen to be ignorant on things and ignorance is curable with education.

So, if he is not being forthright and simply likes to yank chains, how can we believe what is said? The edited videos of Overton Windex spring to mind. You have the shot of him at the rifle and you have the shot of the red bull can. But there is no way to verify they were shot on the same day, let alone at the same time. And that is something I am too tired to go back and check. OWs vid of 2403 yards? There is going to be some flight time from firing to impact.

and @Cody S

Here you go, here is his debut and the degenerating rain of feces from that, which led to the idea of starting a thread here to take the heat away from the technical stuff.

Either he is someone with some knowledge yet trolling us for entertainment or, he is stupider than I am and that boggles the mind.

I have said some stupid stuff in here but I also think I have learned along the way.

So, if he is not being forthright and simply likes to yank chains, how can we believe what is said? The edited videos of Overton Windex spring to mind. You have the shot of him at the rifle and you have the shot of the red bull can. But there is no way to verify they were shot on the same day, let alone at the same time. And that is something I am too tired to go back and check. OWs vid of 2403 yards? There is going to be some flight time from firing to impact.
What does this have to do with TITS?

I enjoy these threads.

View attachment 8508745

It didn't happen.. that paper is long gone. Just think of the best weather conditions in the desert, that's what that day was for me.
I will say this, yes, I was not having the same results this past weekend, god knows I was trying.
One more thing, I'll leave your forum. I originally started this thread shaming the engineers, not one of you, or any of you at all.
Unless, one of you is an engineer for RRS, I, can't understand how so many of you came at me, in the manner that you did.
I wasn’t trying to offend anyone on here. I was truly raised in the , " you have to give respect to get respect ". I know that most likely I will not be respected by RRS engineers. And, obviously, none of you. I'm totally ok with that. I never came to earn your approval, but your insights on long range shooting and equipment.
I don't think of myself, as being right or better than anyone, I thought I could throw some bowling balls back, in fairness.
What it looks like, is everyone wanting me to be submissive. And only you guys win!
You can have it, I'm way to busy to try fight all of you at once, that was a beat down, many against 1. I don't have that kind of time. I better things to do.

True..and I even sorta considered the troll factor. But...I refer you to posts #7 and, especially, post #10. I had not a single doubt as to this was nothing other than pure stupidity. The interactions with @akmike47 further verified the stupidity.

Now...let's consider stupidity vs ignorance.

I have never had any issue with either, actually and truly. I prefer to distance myself from stupidity while embracing ignorance, if given a choice. Provided the ignorant is ready to admit ignorance.

Stupidity is, after having been exposed to a topic, repeatedly and with the attempt at understanding and quality instruction, you are unable to comprehend. Stupid means you cannot learn. I know a guy that works for a local retailer that is stupid. However, he KNOWS he is stupid, poor fuck. At least he knows. In that, he is not as stupid as some that I have come across IRL, let alone some internet forum.

I mean, not everyone is going to be capable of Linear Algebra, LaPlace transformations and Organic Chemistry. No big deal. Some of those folks will never be able to drive a nail or change the oil or track some blood. The 7 intelligence's thing comes to mind. Society needs ditch diggers as well as engineers to design that ditch.

It takes a village. I'll go ahead and refrain from adding my usual caveat "to raise an idiot", at least for now.

Ignorance of a subject simply means you do not know. You have not been exposed to the point of understanding. We have ALL been here at some point in our life...without doubt. One often simply does not know, he is ignorant. Stupidity arises when it is pointed out that one is ignorant but then that ignoramous then argues.

Ignorance: I have been ignorant, and remain ignorant, of a vast number of topics. Same as everyone else. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being ignorant. Seek understanding and knowledge to decrease that ignorance, if you desire. Else, just allow those with expertise to take on the problem and relinquish any input of your own. But if you seek understanding, at least be ready to accept that knowledge. I think of the days when teaching math...I would sometimes have students that could lay out the problem and perform the calculations but would still lack understanding. I told them to just continue to pound out the solution and, often, the understanding will just hit them like a wall. What I, and others, call the "Aha" moment.

The key is to know you don't know rather than to expound upon your ignorance. Cognitive dissonance. Admittedly, sometimes you don't even know what you don't know. I can think of times where I didn't even know enough to be able to ask a decent question in my search for knowledge. If one tries to act as if they have understanding amongst those who do, there is generally stupidity.

Heinleins character, Lazarus Long, said, "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."
A very limited few people are quite capable of doing all of that. Back to what @sirhrmechanic said about the IQ's of folks on this forum being off the charts. I can think of several guys here (and I have only done a face to face with maybe 4 guys) that are very likely genius rated. @spife7980 @308pirate @sirhrmechanic @Makinchips208 to name just a few (sorry if I left anyone out). These are guys that, time and time again, display a depth of understanding while also displaying a readiness to being open to new information. Sure, they each have a strong suit, their wheelhouse, but they have an uncanny ability to be able to solve issues that are not within their wheelhouse, being able to draw from already gathered knowledge and apply it to the new, previously unencountered problem.

IMHO @Sparkynation480 is NOT one of those

EDITED for some keyboarding errors...probably still some

Last edited:
Reactions: LeftyJason
Can’t even afford furniture or wall decor?

Looks like someone set up in a 3 acre
Construction site.

If you have a wife. Where are the baskets!

Just ‘sayin?
You do realize that, that's not mine, right?.
I'm super confused. I've only showed 2 of my rifles, and this one is not mine.
I do like it. I love em! And I never had a father figure in my life to show me firearms. As a child. As a teen, I discovered them in a reckless environment. Luckily, I never got in trouble, and then I met some people that guided me in the right path.
And I've never claimed to have x amount of bowkills or bench pressing anything. I bench 150 comfortability to stay somewhat fit and that's all.
"Longrange338" was the one claiming all that.
Someone has been getting the replies mixed up.

You do realize that, that's not mine, right?.
I'm super confused. I've only showed 2 of my rifles, and this one is not mine.
I do like it. I love em! And I never had a father figure in my life to show me firearms. As a child. As a teen, I discovered them in a reckless environment. Luckily, I never got in trouble, and then I met some people that guided me in the right path.
And I've never claimed to have x amount of bowkills or bench pressing anything. I bench 150 comfortability to stay somewhat fit and that's all.
"Longrange338" was the one claiming all that.
Someone has been getting the replies mixed up.
Again...a lack of reading comprehension is displayed, or at the very least, that lack of sense of humor.

Aaa YEESS!!!
Most of the good ones got banhammered a couple years ago. This, is the dregs…

It didn't happen.. that paper is long gone. Just think of the best weather conditions in the desert, that's what that day was for me.
I will say this, yes, I was not having the same results this past weekend, god knows I was trying.
One more thing, I'll leave your forum. I originally started this thread shaming the engineers, not one of you, or any of you at all.
Unless, one of you is an engineer for RRS, I, can't understand how so many of you came at me, in the manner that you did.
I wasn’t trying to offend anyone on here. I was truly raised in the , " you have to give respect to get respect ". I know that most likely I will not be respected by RRS engineers. And, obviously, none of you. I'm totally ok with that. I never came to earn your approval, but your insights on long range shooting and equipment.
I don't think of myself, as being right or better than anyone, I thought I could throw some bowling balls back, in fairness.
What it looks like, is everyone wanting me to be submissive. And only you guys win!
You can have it, I'm way to busy to try fight all of you at once, that was a beat down, many against 1. I don't have that kind of time. I better things to do.
Dude. You were asking for people to get back at you/ argue with you in the other thread. The thing is we follow the rules. You brought everything that happened here on by yourself.

Btw before you go you should read this thread in it's entirety. This is the type of place you wanted to throw your weight around in. You got off easy.

Reactions: Aftermath