• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Here's Spaaaaaarky!

Only with you!
Lie number 1.
My name is Charlie, how are you sir.
Lie number 2
I just want to bend over and take it up the ass from Putin.
That one is probably true
Lie number 3
I see, I want to take it up the ass. That's why! Dang let's start over again!
More truth
I have a beautiful imaginary wife, beautiful children from her BBC, I own 3 (whole) acres, I own a toyhauler that will haul all of you loosers to the real pit! And I'd run you over with any of my razor quads or my monster truck! I have a gun room full of firearms that these hands have built. You can't bring me down brotha! I enjoy life to the max! I'm headed to Cabos this following week man! I'm telling you, you don't do shit to this man! Love it!
And I love my position as a tradesman! All of your, bring me downs are nothing but words coming from cowardly men who have anger inside! And they're living a life of misery! Hahahahaah debt must be a bitch, I know because I HAD debt! Felt like you guys feel right now, and the only way to tolerate those feelings, was to bring people down, and to try to make them feel small.
I can tell who those people are, because I know, and you know who you are as well.
Hahahaah later soar bitches!. Hey, maybe I'll catch you at the fire PIT at the beach in Cabos!
Peace!✌️
This one has some truth and some blatant lies (#4, #5, #6 and #7 but I may have missed a couple)
Gay pride is the only pride I have. Lol I bet you would have a lot to say about that.
More truth
I'm up to 600 yards with a less than 1/2" 5 shot grouping.
What the fuck ever...this one is maxxing out the bullshit meter. Hey, it was Pinocchio's NOSE that grew when he told lies.
MAN I'm out for reals! I'm done you win, Im a dickless poor man
1 lie (#8) and more truth
The dumb fuck understood
I have family there, and those are lies, but of course, it's better to go to Russia, right? Lmao. That place is better protected than 45 himself. Too much american dollars rolling thru there, plenty of U.S.A. citizen that live there as well.
See what I mean about the absence of English nuance?
Yeah that makes sense. I get it now.
#10, #11
No, you hold the high ground on that matter. Yes you're superior to me.
Truth
I'm out for sure this time.
Well, now I understand why I had bowling balls thrown at me. Instead of dodge balls. I try to not dodge balls swinging at my chin.
More truth, except for where he says he understands.
Word... I get it.
Leave me alone!
Just go somewhere else.
They'll support me either way, I'm gay and came out a few years ago. I was just trying to save $$$ for my big horn hunt.
Um...ok
Well, I have a helicopter too, with my own landing pad and my own security. Does it matter.
#14, #15, #16...fucking pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: Makinchips208
Lie number 1.

Lie number 2

That one is probably true

Lie number 3

More truth

This one has some truth and some blatant lies (#4, #5, #6 and #7 but I may have missed a couple)

More truth

What the fuck ever...this one is maxxing out the bullshit meter. Hey, it was Pinocchio's NOSE that grew when he told lies.

1 lie (#8) and more truth

See what I mean about the absence of English nuance?

#10, #11

Truth

More truth, except for where he says he understands.

Just go somewhere else.

Um...ok

#14, #15, #16...fucking pathetic
Yes the helicopter was me being sarcastic. You guys are hard on that. I really thought you would catch that. How the hell would tradesmen own a dam helicopter?.
I mean, maybe, if my family was part of the cartels, and I was just working as an electrician to throw the authorities off.
Yes, I see that I might of lied once or twice.
My property still stands. What?, do I need to send pictures for clarification?. Your approval matters you know. [Sarcasm]

Yes the helicopter was me being sarcastic. You guys are hard on that. I really thought you would catch that. How the hell would tradesmen own a dam helicopter?.
I mean, maybe, if my family was part of the cartels, and I was just working as an electrician to throw the authorities off.
Yes, I see that I might of lied once or twice.
My property still stands. What?, do I need to send pictures for clarification?. Your approval matters you know. [Sarcasm]
HAHAHA!!!!
Man, reading comprehension truly escapes you. [not sarcasm]

Here's Spaaaaaarky!​

Sparky.png

I've only made it to the end of page 2 and this is the saddest/funniest/most pathetic thing I have ever read.
Dude is going to Cabo to lay around the beach and go to scheduled fire pits with a bunch of other people that think that they have made it because they can afford to go to Cabo.
Man you have really made it to the top!!
View attachment 8506518
Asshole to bellybutton with a bunch of other people/peacocks with their feathers on display? Sounds like a fucking blast. Have a great time. You have arrived!!!
I often wonder why people vacation in 3rd world shit holes. Is it to feel better about their serf class lives?