• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Here's Spaaaaaarky!

I'm new here, Hello my name is... we will say, Charlie. My name is Charlie, how are you sir. I was given advice to joing this section. Wasn't sure where to start, my apologies, you can call me Charlie, unless there's already a Charlie. But sparky was given to me by some rather peculiar subjects in another thread. Hello!!
Do you really want to be referred to as Charlie? Serious question I swear!!

Do you really want to be referred to as Charlie? Serious question I swear!!
1726958946942.png

Charlie don't surf!

Sirhr

This thread is 50 Shades of Flip.

Well, OP did not threaten to buy up the entire west-coast supply of extra-large, red polycarbonate, injection-molded, pre-lubed, ergonmically-designed non-ribbed butt plugs... to use as bolt handles on... what is that... a Savage with a stock from Temu?

Just 'sayin.

He has not yet achieved Flip level. If he had, he would be selling butt plugs for huge money after cornering the market.

Then again... it's still early in this thread. I may be wrong!

Sirhr

Well, OP did not threaten to buy up the entire west-coast supply of extra-large, red polycarbonate, injection-molded, pre-lubed, ergonmically-designed non-ribbed butt plugs... to use as bolt handles on... what is that... a Savage with a stock from Temu?

Just 'sayin.

He has not yet achieved Flip level. If he had, he would be selling butt plugs for huge money after cornering the market.

Then again... it's still early in this thread. I may be wrong!

Sirhr
This poor dumb fuck figured that since @Makinchips208 seemed like a pretty good guy, he'd take him up on the invite.
He thought he'd step in and just be all lahge and in chahge.
@akmike47 chewed him up and spit him out and then stepped on his throat and kicked him in the nuts.
Then, in true Pit fashion, it was a pile on beat down.
I figure he'll be laying low licking his bolt handle quietly for a while.

Last edited:
This poor dumb fuck figured that since @Makinchips208 seemed like a pretty good guy, he'd take him up on the invite.
@akmike47 chewed him up and spit him out and then stepped on his throat and kicked him in the nuts.

On his three acres…

Ba hahhaha…

Sirhr

The only real bummer about bear pit beatdowns is I cant video it and laugh.

He's checking in as of 15:50
View attachment 8507962
Yeah, but I think the medicine is working. We all get roasted. We all say some silly stuff. I saw the thread to which he and the mod referred. He was bit confrontational there, too.

Sometimes, a guy needs time to reflect on how he words things and presents himself.

That is something I learned from harsh personal experience. I have found that I look really smart when I keep my mouth shut.

Yeah, but I think the medicine is working. We all get roasted. We all say some silly stuff. I saw the thread to which he and the mod referred. He was bit confrontational there, too.

Sometimes, a guy needs time to reflect on how he words things and presents himself.

That is something I learned from harsh personal experience. I have found that I look really smart when I keep my mouth shut.
And sound even smarter?
EDIT: I don't know why idgits think they can come on a forum dedicated to shooting a rifle accurately and claim shit like 5 rounds in 1/2" at 600 yards and expect to get away with it. That's just one of them, too.

And sound even smarter?
EDIT: I don't know why idgits think they can come on a forum dedicated to shooting a rifle accurately and claim shit like 5 rounds in 1/2" at 600 yards and expect to get away with it. That's just one of them, too.
Because it's true!!!...... what is wrong with you? Why can't you people just accept that you have been outsmarted, out classed, out shot, .... my bad. I tried to type that🤣 with a straight face and I couldn't 😇

Because it's true!!!...... what is wrong with you? Why can't you people just accept that you have been outsmarted, out classed, out shot, .... my bad. I tried to type that🤣 with a straight face and I couldn't 😇
Look....I have been shooting since I could walk. Literally. My dad bought a 22LR for me when I was 4. It was mine. I could shoot it almost anytime I asked. He loved to shoot. I got pretty damned good with everything he had. He was KIA Vietnam when I was 8. I continued to shoot (mostly practice for hunting) and learned how to reload sort of on my own. A good neighbor and another guy that owned a sporting goods shop who became my good friend helped me along when they could. USMC didn't really teach me shit but I was Supply so... I thought I was a pretty good shot and taught my brothers to shoot. One of them made the Army shooting team for several years before he married and had kids. Mid-late 90's.
However, I really didn't get into this real precision stuff until about 2005. I was shooting my sorta tuned up R700 BDL 300WINMAG at a range near Boise. They would let us shoot for about 20 minutes then call a cease fire and everyone would walk to inspect their targets. I wouldn't walk because I could see my shots. The guy next to me had a rifle in a MacMillan stock and also didn't walk down there. When they let us start shooting again, I looked at his target. I was impressed! I had a real nice 1MOA group going on with about 20 rounds. His was about 0.5MOA and he had obviously changed aiming points a few times. When the cease fire called again, I asked him about his rifle...300WINMAG. He asked if I wanted to shoot it and I said, "YES SIR!!" I shot a very nice group where I had 5 rounds literally in one hole. It was only slightly larger than .308". I realized I needed better equipment and that has cost me thousands of dollars. Rifles, stocks, barrels, triggers, bedding equipment, scopes, reloading gear, practice, repeat. The mathematician/engineer in me was HOOKED. The science is there without any doubt but there is still art/skill at holding a rifle still enough, repeatedly, in order to make shots go where you intend.
I can say honestly that ONCE I shot a nice 10 shot group at 550 with my favorite 300WINMAG that measured right at 0.75" I attribute that to no wind and all the gravity of all the planets were pulling those bullets into that one little spot. I don't brag about that. That was as much luck and good gear as anything because I have never done it even close again. I'm feeling good when I get 5 that I can fit inside of a closed fist at that range and the shooting team brother is impressed then, too.

5 inside of 1/2" at 600? Sure. Maybe. Once. Or else you should quit your day job and live life large shooting free ammo and custom rifles with a fucked up looking shirt with the name of some ammo or rifle company emblazoned across the back, the sleeves, and stupid looking buttons that look like headstamped cases. You should have a callous on your trigger finger.

But I don't even own a monster truck.

Reactions: Cody S
Look....I have been shooting since I could walk. Literally. My dad bought a 22LR for me when I was 4. It was mine. I could shoot it almost anytime I asked. He loved to shoot. I got pretty damned good with everything he had. He was KIA Vietnam when I was 8. I continued to shoot (mostly practice for hunting) and learned how to reload sort of on my own. A good neighbor and another guy that owned a sporting goods shop who became my good friend helped me along when they could. USMC didn't really teach me shit but I was Supply so... I thought I was a pretty good shot and taught my brothers to shoot. One of them made the Army shooting team for several years before he married and had kids. Mid-late 90's.
However, I really didn't get into this real precision stuff until about 2005. I was shooting my sorta tuned up R700 BDL 300WINMAG at a range near Boise. They would let us shoot for about 20 minutes then call a cease fire and everyone would walk to inspect their targets. I wouldn't walk because I could see my shots. The guy next to me had a rifle in a MacMillan stock and also didn't walk down there. When they let us start shooting again, I looked at his target. I was impressed! I had a real nice 1MOA group going on with about 20 rounds. His was about 0.5MOA and he had obviously changed aiming points a few times. When the cease fire called again, I asked him about his rifle...300WINMAG. He asked if I wanted to shoot it and I said, "YES SIR!!" I shot a very nice group where I had 5 rounds literally in one hole. It was only slightly larger than .308". I realized I needed better equipment and that has cost me thousands of dollars. Rifles, stocks, barrels, triggers, bedding equipment, scopes, reloading gear, practice, repeat. The mathematician/engineer in me was HOOKED. The science is there without any doubt but there is still art/skill at holding a rifle still enough, repeatedly, in order to make shots go where you intend.
I can say honestly that ONCE I shot a nice 10 shot group at 550 with my favorite 300WINMAG that measured right at 0.75" I attribute that to no wind and all the gravity of all the planets were pulling those bullets into that one little spot. I don't brag about that. That was as much luck and good gear as anything because I have never done it even close again. I'm feeling good when I get 5 that I can fit inside of a closed fist at that range and the shooting team brother is impressed then, too.

5 inside of 1/2" at 600? Sure. Maybe. Once. Or else you should quit your day job and live life large shooting free ammo and custom rifles with a fucked up looking shirt with the name of some ammo or rifle company emblazoned across the back, the sleeves, and stupid looking buttons that look like headstamped cases. You should have a callous on your trigger finger.

But I don't even own a monster truck.
Yeah, you do have a point, that's been my best groups. I don't usually measure when my groups open up like that. At 100 yards it's a lot easier to go back and forth when cease fire happens. I'm thankful to have a huge portion of the desert all to myself. 1000 yards is comfortable shooting range for me. No one around for more than several miles.

Yeah, you do have a point, that's been my best groups. I don't usually measure when my groups open up like that. At 100 yards it's a lot easier to go back and forth when cease fire happens. I'm thankful to have a huge portion of the desert all to myself. 1000 yards is comfortable shooting range for me. No one around for more than several miles.
Just you and the voices in your head.