• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

"Hey where are my curly fries?"....."Here's your fucking curly fries" blam, blam

Clowns man... Clowns everywhere. Just dropped down yet another Youtube lolcow rabbit hole starring Daniel Larson and KingCobraJFS right before this thread. These two make Chris Chan look like a saint. Holy shit this society is going to the clowns...

smiley_freak.gif
anim_lol.gif

• Haha
Reactions: kenny1773 and lash
America doesn’t have a gun violence problem, we have a people of color with guns problem, and until our politicians have the guts to say it out load and address it nothing will change .

Not true. We have a retards with guns problem.

Most of the active shooters over 40 years have been Caucasian idiot retards. There are plenty of idiot non-swarthy types committing gun crimes.

Most of it can be traced to mental illness, ignorance, dead-Enders, drugs (which at a certain level are manifestations of mental illness) and people who are wired wrong to the point that killing is considered a reasonable solution to any problem. Which is made worse by the Darwinian environments of some urban shitholes.

Melanin does not cause gun violence.

Sirhr

Most of the active shooters over 40 years have been Caucasian idiot retards. There are plenty of idiot non-swarthy types committing gun crimes.

Most of it can be traced to mental illness, ignorance, dead-Enders, drugs (which at a certain level are manifestations of mental illness) and people who are wired wrong to the point that killing is considered a reasonable solution to any problem. Which is made worse by the Darwinian environments of some urban shitholes.

Sirhr
Statistically it follows population (mass shooters). Most mass shooters are white, because most people in America are white. (If I ask you to pick 10 marbles from a black and white marble bin with 80% white, 20% black, odds are you are going to get between 7-9 white marbles)

However, statisticaly certain groups of people commit a disproportionate amount of crime. My personal belief is its a culture problem.

Math is racist.

Sirhr
Statistically it follows population (mass shooters). Most mass shooters are white, because most people in America are white. (If I ask you to pick 10 marbles from a black and white marble bin with 80% white, 20% black, odds are you are going to get between 7-9 white marbles)

However, statisticaly certain groups of people commit a disproportionate amount of crime. My personal belief is its a culture problem.

Math is racist.
Where youre wrong, Doc, is in looking at only one part of the equation, a sin for on who loves math like yourself. What % of the 13% cause that statistic? More importantly, why?

US population is about 325,000,000 x 13% = 42,250,000

I'd guess that 90% of the shit happens in the cities. I travel rural USA and dont see that so lets say in all the major cites 10% of 42,500,00 = 4,250,000. that's 1% of 13% causing the trouble. Realistically its probably 10% of the 1% causing most of the trouble.

So are you saying . 1% of a population or ethnic group, being assholes condemns the entire group? Even if you quintupled that to .5% its nearly insignificant. What do you suppose the % of the homeless living on the streets are white? 50%? What does that say about the white race?

Reactions: jr81452
Where youre wrong, Doc, is in looking at only one part of the equation, a sin for on who loves math like yourself. What % of the 13% cause that statistic? More importantly, why?

US population is about 325,000,000 x 13% = 42,250,000

I'd guess that 90% of the shit happens in the cities. I travel rural USA and dont see that so lets say in all the major cites 10% of 42,500,00 = 4,250,000. that's 1% of 13% causing the trouble. Realistically its probably 10% of the 1% causing most of the trouble.

So are you saying . 1% of a population or ethnic group, being assholes condemns the entire group? Even if you quintupled that to .5% its nearly insignificant. What do you suppose the % of the homeless living on the streets are white? 50%? What does that say about the white race?
Not what I said. I said correlation (they are related) not causation (one causes the other).

But you are correct in your question: Why are they correlated? and you touch upon the answer, a subgroup within the group causes the problem. (Thus my answer: culture: Specifially gang-land inner city culture, which isn't really a "black" issue, its just that a large majority of blacks live in inner cities, along with many poor whites and hispanics)

And statistically if 50% of homeless are white, that means that white people are less likely (on average) to be homeless as they compose 79% of the population, so one would expect, all things being equal that around 80% of homeless people would be white. Why is that? No idea.

And as I have so often been ridiculed for saying it doesn't condemn a group, it just narrow down the issue.

Read this (also helps with all those studies you read on the news: Scientists found a link between X and Y) and enjoy your ice cream without fear of shark attack

Last edited:
Reactions: Steel+Killer
And as I have so often been ridiculed for saying it doesn't condemn a group, it just narrow down the issue.

Read this (also helps with all those studies you read on the news: Scientists found a link between X and Y) and enjoy your ice cream without fear of shark attack

Try this. The issue isnt in race or ethnic group. The issue is to be found in the causation, and more important, how to correct and or solve it. Without that its just air. Sadly, at this point, I dont see a GOOD solution.

Sirhr
Perhaps I didn't articulate it as eloquently as you , maybe a graphic will help.

Attachments

• mm7226a9-F.gif
    mm7226a9-F.gif
    17.6 KB · Views: 77
Reactions: Steel+Killer
Try this. The issue isnt in race or ethnic group. The issue is to be found in the causation, and more important, how to correct and or solve it. Without that its just air. Sadly, at this point, I dont see a GOOD solution.
Well I agree. The problem is if you say
"Black people commit more crime" people AUTOMATICALLY make the connection/assumption that "Being black makes you cause crime" which is erroneous.

I'm so tired of fixing that, i just don't even bother. Pretty soon Vlad's cocksuckers will be along to call me a Nazi.

Also 2 items of note: Recent African Immigrants commit crime at the same rate as Asian/White/Immigrants
48 out of the 50 most violent cities in the world were in the Western Hemisphere. (North AND South America). Its not a race problem. Its a culture problem. (The last 2 were in South Africa).

What is it about the western Hemisphere that causes violence? I don't have an answer, but the data is pretty clear.

Some cultures are so deeply ingrained and reinforced that it is easy, if erroneous, to think it is genetic.

You can take the person out of the culture but you cannot take the culture out of the person. Doesn't matter if it is on the Serengeti or Hell's Kitchen.

Yeah this old news is new news because the lawsuit is finally going to trial in November.
Yep.

As for the drive-through employee, she was charged with aggravated assault, which turned into a misdemeanor with a plea deal, and she was sentenced to "deferred adjudication," which she completed in June, which means her record is now clean.

Last edited:
Well I agree. The problem is if you say
"Black people commit more crime" people AUTOMATICALLY make the connection/assumption that "Being black makes you cause crime" which is erroneous.

I'm so tired of fixing that, i just don't even bother. Pretty soon Vlad's cocksuckers will be along to call me a Nazi.

Also 2 items of note: Recent African Immigrants commit crime at the same rate as Asian/White/Immigrants
48 out of the 50 most violent cities in the world were in the Western Hemisphere. (North AND South America). Its not a race problem. Its a culture problem. (The last 2 were in South Africa).

What is it about the western Hemisphere that causes violence? I don't have an answer, but the data is pretty clear.
Good discussion. What data are you speaking of?

I was pondering this today. I think more than anything this is caused by lack of hope in the future. The kids that do this have 3rd rate educations at best, most of the money left with white flight in the 50's-60's, so there are limited opportunities, few jobs, and little way to take advantage if they found one. Throw in a lack of good role models in their lives, they figure they've got nothing to lose. And they've been taught by groups like the BLM "Fuck Whitey'...not realizing it's whitey's technology that gives them the government sponsored hot shower and flush toilet. Its not unlike putting too man mice in a box with a limited food source. Pretty soon they prey on one another.

I see a possible positive solution but no one would go for it so there's no acceptable solution only a couple sad and negative outcomes.

Chaos is coming.

The kids that do this have 3rd rate educations at best, most of the money left with white flight in the 50's-60's, so there are limited opportunities, few jobs, and little way to take advantage if they found one
It's culture. Learning to read, write, doing homework? So Uncle Tom.

Blacks have 10X more advantages than whites. Affirmative action is on steroids now.

It's culture. Learning to read, write, doing homework? So Uncle Tom.

Blacks have 10X more advantages than whites. Affirmative action is on steroids now.
I dont disagree...to a point. Some healthy HOME life and discipline would help. They dont get that and the product is what we see on the video.

But basically you dont know what youre talking about. Been to an inner city school? Compared them to what the kids in the suburbs have? Not to mention what the kids at elite prep schools have. I went to a wealthy high school for a couple years, its science labs rivaled some small colleges.

Ever asked yourself why, or would you just prefer to run them down. You call it 'culture' but I call it environment and the environment creates the culture.. If youre surrounded by despair and desperation you become desperate.

I still say its largely due to lack of hope..and leads to a fuck it attitude.

I dont disagree...to a point. Some healthy HOME life and discipline would help. They dont get that and the product is what we see on the video.

But basically you dont know what youre talking about. Been to an inner city school? Compared them to what the kids in the suburbs have? Not to mention what the kids at elite prep schools have. I went to a wealthy high school for a couple years, its science labs rivaled some small colleges.

Ever asked yourself why, or would you just prefer to run them down. You call it 'culture' but I call it environment and the environment creates the culture.. If youre surrounded by despair and desperation you become desperate.

No its culture. Its the Burger King/Chick-fila scenario. Every person that comes to work at Burger King discovers its fine to be a thug in work, appearance, attitude. Chick-fila has a culuture of well dressed, well kept young kids, that want to be something.

Hang out with the Chick-fila types long enough, you strive to be a Chick-fila person.

We have Qtrips and Caseys gas stations here. Culture at Qtrip great, culture at Caseys...thuggish.

Hang out with the Qtrip/Chick-fila people long enough and you'll probably become a decent person!

If your grandpas a felon, your dads a felon, guess what youre likely to become?

A nazi like DocRDS!

• Haha
Reactions: NoDopes

A smart and motivated kid learns in addition to or in spite of the educational system.

I love, love, love rubbing the noses of people in the story of Thomas Sowell. To quote Steve Martin, "I was born a poor black child."

He was raised in Harlem and his family expected lots of him. And he studied his butt off and got good grades and is a fellow in economics at Harvard. All by his own effort. White flight didn't mean a damn thing.

So, are Sean Combs (P Diddy) and LA Reid (record producer who engineered the 360 deal) hurting? No, they made money and fortunes because they did not buy into the equine feces that they are disadvantaged. In fact, they capitalized on talents and abilities and a solid read on the market place.

Is anyone holding Snoop Dogg down? Not a one. He is everywhere.

If you have not done so, please read "Black Rednecks and White Liberals" by Thomas Sowell.

A smart and motivated kid learns in addition to or in spite of the educational system.

I love, love, love rubbing the noses of people in the story of Thomas Sowell. To quote Steve Martin, "I was born a poor black child."

He was raised in Harlem and his family expected lots of him. And he studied his butt off and got good grades and is a fellow in economics at Harvard. All by his own effort. White flight didn't mean a damn thing.

So, are Sean Combs (P Diddy) and LA Reid (record producer who engineered the 360 deal) hurting? No, they made money and fortunes because they did not buy into the equine feces that they are disadvantaged. In fact, they capitalized on talents and abilities and a solid read on the market place.

Is anyone holding Snoop Dogg down? Not a one. He is everywhere.

If you have not done so, please read "Black Rednecks and White Liberals" by Thomas Sowell.
If you havent done so take a look at a pyramid. The space at the top is very small.