HideTV merch store past orders/account info/

Darryle

Geezer
Supporter
Minuteman
Supporter
Mar 24, 2010
Fort Worth, Texas
Is there a way to find your past order information, specifically for tracking updates? I cannot find the account tab in the Merch store. I hit account and it takes me to my profile. I placed 3 separate orders and will probably place more if Frank would stop with the new shiny stuff for a week or so, my checkbook would appreciate it.

Before you degenerates start, I have 6 brain cells and 5 are being tasked with walking and breathing, that leaves one for actual processing and this shit is all of y'alls fault.

please be patient for a reply

Reactions: Darryle
When you do get around to helping me with this. I also eceived a quirky refund email from the store with no pertinent information, I am guessing it's a glitch? I did not see any corresponding refund on the debit card.

IMG_4579.jpeg

Well, I was able to figure out that you must use shopify for tracking orders. I had also forgotten I ordered this patch. I guess they have to make them before they can ship them? I can also see myself explaining it to anyone because it really doesn't look like an ear or the original design they had posted up when I ordered it.

IMG_4777.png

Not there either, but I also didn't know to look there, thanks @Baron23 !

View attachment 8479356
Ok, so Frank is never going to reply to a website problem...he has admins for that and frankly they are more tech knowledgeable anyway. He just recently posted a thread about don't contact him about site tech issues (which I'm sort of guessing this falls under) and to contact @alexj-12, the admin.

Also, on the https://www.snipershide.com/precision-rifle/ (not HideTV...but this forum main page)... is this:

1723597943391.png

Which will open an email to @alexj-12 at this email address: [email protected]

Best of luck, mate.

P.S. - oops, I just saw your last post so I'm guessing you are all set?

And, where did you find the right account on shopify.... when you bought the patch, did you get a receipt with a link or something?

That isn't happening either, Alex originally reached out and then it was forgotten. I understand that they are busy. A few hundred dollars isn't much, if you notice, I have two supporter badges, I am guessing one for SH and one for HTV.

I reached out multiple times to Sparky about the UGPX membership with no response. I am behind schedule and I just don't have time during the normal work day to try and resolve this. Once the schedule is back on track, I will devote some time to it.

Thanks @Baron23 , I really appreciate the assistance

IMG_4778.jpeg
IMG_4780.jpeg

IMG_4781.jpeg

IMG_4779.jpeg

@Darryle happy to help here and sorry if I missed a message from you! I checked on my end and the only subscription I'm currently seeing is through HideTV, your Sniper's Hide subscription has been cancelled. If there's anything else I can help with, feel free to send me a PM!

Reactions: Baron23
@Darryle happy to help here and sorry if I missed a message from you! I checked on my end and the only subscription I'm currently seeing is through HideTV, your Sniper's Hide subscription has been cancelled. If there's anything else I can help with, feel free to send me a PM!

Yes, I canceled the SH supporting membership, this was one of the questions I had. I had just recently renewed my SH membership.

IMG_4818.jpeg

Ah got it, I checked on my end and I processed your refund on July 18th. Could you take a look in your bank app and let me know if you see a credit around that time?

Reactions: Baron23