• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Hiperfire Rem 700 trigger

donno

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 26, 2020
Charlotte, NC
Wanted to give everybody a heads up that the new Hiperfire 700 triggers are very close to releasing. If you haven't tried one yet or didn't know they are building one, they are going to be great. Back in the winter we took a couple new bolt guns and dropped the prototypes in them and shot about 2k thru the guns at an industry event. If we have had them out that week, we probably could have sold 500 of them. They were very well received. They are going to be a game changer for the bolt action folks. It breaks like a glass rod and can be set down to just a few ounces for pull wt. and up to two or so.

Reactions: HadesPrecision
I thought these were out already (just out-of-stock everywhere)..?

I'm a trigger-snob and use Hiperfire Reflex triggers in my ARs and PCCs and dig them, crisp ~2-2.5lbs and bombproof, I haven't found anything better. I even tried to kill one in a hot-rodded for USPSA MPX for ~5000+rds and it survived and just continued to run like a champ (MPXs are notoriously hard on triggers, they will kill a higher-end Geissele in minutes lol). So I might be into trying the Hiperfire just based on my experience with those...

I've had good luck running a TT Diamond for a long time but have been thinking of trying a Bix TacSport Pro-X to get some overtravel in my life, but the Hiperfire looks like it might be a good option as well.

They are not officially out yet. They are a few of us that had prototypes for the last six or eight months with them testing, but not for sale. They should be coming out in about a week or so. They’ve been assembling them for the last couple of weeks trying to get plenty of stock built up since several hundred people have asked for them. They are going to be a game changer for drop in triggers, it breaks like a glass rod, just like the competition triggers do. If you want one, let me know so I can get you on the list in the presale.

Reactions: CK1.0