Holy shit!!!!

There is a simple solution to this…..
IMG_8939.jpeg

TRUMP NEEDS TO USE ALL THIS FOOTAGE IN THE UPCOMING DEBATE(S).

Seriously. There needs to be a big screen with videos and tweets preloaded into slideshow format and every time Cackles spout off some bullshit, Trump just clicks the remote and shows off another slideshow of all the colorful shenanigans that she has caused and is still causing. The team must capitalize on this. Given that over a billion people watched the Musk/Trump Fireside Chat, those debates will have near equal viewership. Team MAGA needs to be pragmatic and lightning fast.

Just the beginning if we don't get them out of here with a quickness. Trump must win and do something about this insanity or this will be every big city across the country just like the places they came from are.
The Democrats will use these paramilitary groups to justify some form of martial law that will, in fact, be applied to actual patriots. Many simps and boomers will heartily applaud they own demise. Typical abusive relationship guidelines.

I saw a video (post?) the other day showing these same gangs robbing a jewelry store in Aurora as well. Can't recall where I saw it. If anyone knows, please link it. Got a buddy in the Denver area.

The Democrats will use these paramilitary groups to justify some form of martial law that will, in fact, be applied to actual patriots. Many simps and boomers will heartily applaud they own demise...
^^^ That's been the plan, from day one... De-fund local law enforcement = federal "police force". Said "simps and boomers" will be begging for it!

The resident 1st world aurora gangbangers are really slipping. If I was going to go Nino brown and "Carter" some apt complexes in the Denver metro it wouldn't be in aurora. Lots of gang bangers out there that Id think would be plenty territorial. Id have gone for some of the Lakewood or littleton buildings where it would be a softer target, but what do I know.

Just the beginning if we don't get them out of here with a quickness. Trump must win and do something about this insanity or this will be every big city across the country just like the places they came from are.
Everything you said makes perfect sense.

The crazy thing is that certain state governors and certain city mayors would fight his efforts at every turn.
Just like the hate of some for Trump is greater than their love of their country, the very cities that are infected with this shit the most will fiddle while it burns rather than admit they were wrong.

It can be reversed but it might be like that axiom: All it takes is all you have.

Somebody needs to nut up and take care of that, it's a few hours work at best.
But, cops would probably show up in force and arrest the good guys
As the area is already 100% chance of being under Fed. surveillance to manage situation, get a feeling how far it can be pushed. Is Zero Doubt that vigilantism to easily, quickly, and Righteously solve the problem, will be the one's prosecuted to fullest extent by the DOJ .