• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Holy shit!!!!

Everything you said makes perfect sense.

The crazy thing is that certain state governors and certain city mayors would fight his efforts at every turn.
Just like the hate of some for Trump is greater than their love of their country, the very cities that are infected with this shit the most will fiddle while it burns rather than admit they were wrong.

It can be reversed but it might be like that axiom: All it takes is all you have.
As I've said many times, and Elon recently said it too. It's a mental disease. He called it a "mind virus". This liberalism of today is just a mental disease. Every way in which we define mental disorders and mental disease , this liberal insanity fits the same definition. Sad that so many have succumb to it. I sure hope we can overcome it. I have 2 little boys and I can't possibly go along with "it's all over".

Just the beginning if we don't get them out of here with a quickness. Trump must win and do something about this insanity or this will be every big city across the country just like the places they came from are.
Nancy Pelosi openly boasted recently, Democrats are cold blooded snakes that will do whatever it takes to win. Maybe that explains her involuntary tongue flicking.

"Remember, in the last election, they said we were going to lose 30 or 40 seats. What? They didn't know what they were talking about. We -- we're very discreet, reptilian, cold-blooded. These are the races we have to win."

Last edited:
Reactions: Frgood
As I've said many times, and Elon recently said it too. It's a mental disease. He called it a "mind virus". This liberalism of today is just a mental disease. Every way in which we define mental disorders and mental disease , this liberal insanity fits the same definition. Sad that so many have succumb to it.
Absolutely. And the invisible politburo is using every communication medium to perpetuate it, grow it and ensure further infections of that "virus". It's like hooking a community on heroin then guaranteeing a steady supply of it to their never ending appetite..

I sure hope we can overcome it. I have 2 little boys and I can't possibly go along with "it's all over".
I don't like to use the phrase "do it for the children" because that has been so overused but in this case...
A lot of us are old enough to know the value of the children. They are quite literally the future of our Republic.
It's a worthy fight.

Seems that the people of that area need to come together and take care of the problem. As it seems the local government doesn't give two shits about actual citizens. The people in charge have clearly shown who they are more worried about, take care of yourself and protect your family. This crap is getting out of hand.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
..has reportedly taken full control of an apartment complex...

Wait, I've seen this movie.

E3F4FA37-7D69-41B5-BB53-0F4D2792B7D1.gif

Seems that the people of that area need to come together and take care of the problem. As it seems the local government doesn't give two shits about actual citizens. The people in charge have clearly shown who they are more worried about, take care of yourself and protect your family. This crap is getting out of hand.
Yeah, the problem is that if they do, the cops will come and get the good citizens.

Just the beginning if we don't get them out of here with a quickness. Trump must win and do something about this insanity or this will be every big city across the country just like the places they came from are.
They have been granted asylum legally under the current administration. There's nothing Trump can do about it. The courts will rule against Trump. There's 20 million plus and if Trump gets elected there's going to be a flood of them to the border between November and January 26

• Haha
Reactions: OldSalty2
They have been granted asylum legally under the current administration. There's nothing Trump can do about it. The courts will rule against Trump. There's 20 million plus and if Trump gets elected there's going to be a flood of them to the border between November and January 26
Nah. They have been processed and haven't received any hearing or court date. About 95% can be removed.

Reactions: kmckinnon
What do you think the courts will say when the communists sue to stop it? They have received a court date.
Well for the ones who have in fact been "seen" by way of the biden scam, they will have their quick denial and sent back. Most of the ones here haven't actually been through this biden scam though and can just be immediately sent back. For the ones who have, they get a quick hearing and then are sent back, or if they have committed any crime since, they just get gone. It's possible to do with competent people, we've done it before.

Reactions: kmckinnon
Well for the ones who have in fact been "seen" by way of the biden scam, they will have their quick denial and sent back. Most of the ones here haven't actually been through this biden scam though and can just be immediately sent back. For the ones who have, they get a quick hearing and then are sent back, or if they have committed any crime since, they just get gone. It's possible to do with competent people, we've done it before.

I think you are underestimating the corruption/infiltration of communists in the court system.
And then there's the anchor babies.

I think you are underestimating the corruption/infiltration of communists in the court system.
And then there's the anchor babies.
It's not easy but it can be done and there's plenty that want to do it. The anchor babies is a real problem and we need to clarify this bastardization of the 14th amendment so this absolutely insane policy is stopped for sure. We also need to cut their subsidies which will get a lot of them to just leave. There's much to do for sure and it won't be easy.

The first shots been fired. Those evil cowardly scumbags shot part of our president's ear off.

Do you think our leader is still naive enough to be constrained by the rules the other side is ignoring?

Fuck the kangaroo courts.

Now "migrants" are trying to board school buses? Think of the children!

One little cocksucker was so effected by it he couldn't go to school the next day and had to stay home and play video games. School counselors are standing by.

They probably thought it was an ICE bus to take them to NY.

Last edited:

Colorado Gov. Jared Polis dismissed anger over Venezuelan gang Tren de Aragua taking over apartment buildings in the Denver suburb of Aurora, calling it “imagination” — despite video footage, police reports and the city’s mayor confirming it’s happening.

Polis’ press office offered the snarky statement Wednesday night in response to Aurora City Councilwoman Danielle Jurinsky — who told The Post the gang’s takeovers are tied to his policies.

• Angry
Reactions: mtrmn
If the honorable governor says it is just everybody's imagination, perhaps the locals should order some cleaning supplies and get to work.

The POS gang members look to be wormy little runts. I'm guessing if they use a high quality bag like these handy dandy 15mil Heavy Duty Body Bags, the locals could probably get two in each bag?

If the honorable governor says it is just everybody's imagination, perhaps the locals should order some cleaning supplies and get to work.

The POS gang members look to be wormy little runts. I'm guessing if they use a high quality bag like these handy dandy 15mil Heavy Duty Body Bags, the locals could probably get two in each bag?

Isn’t 10th Group HQ nearby…? Just spit-ballin’ here…

Reactions: Terry Cross
Air drop for the win
The odds of that happening are zero and everyone knows it. The real outcome will be some derivative of the following: those that are caught and prosecuted will be sent to prison. Tax dollars will be used to house them for years, where they will recruit for their gangs within the prisons. After that if they can't be sent back they will remain on the public dole, all while being directed by their handlers who live outside of the country.

They are here, many aren't going back. Their organized crime is now an additional and permanent feature of our country. They will have kids who do the same as their parents. This is the reality. Trump may try to send them back, but it will be fought in the courts that they will be killed or inhumanely persecuted upon deportation back to their home countries. And liberal justices will judge in their favor.

Nothing is going to be done that will effectively reduce this problem. It's the new normal. And this doesn't even account for the sleeper cells from real countries.

Best thing is to realize what has happened and is actually occurring.

In Stock!

• Love
Reactions: Terry Cross
Was talking with my son up in Dallas about this last night. He has a buddy at his gym and gun club that used to be an EMT in Aurora. He said it's been bad there for a while now and he finally had enough and moved back to Texas because half the time they'd be on a med call (shooting, etc.) and the cops would be no shows.

Reactions: NoDopes
The first shots been fired. Those evil cowardly scumbags shot part of our president's ear off.

Do you think our leader is still naive enough to be constrained by the rules the other side is ignoring?

Fuck the kangaroo courts.
The kangaroo courts will fuck Trump. Ohh wait, they are already doing that. The laws only apply to one side and it's not the conservative side.
I don't understand how people believe that if Trump is president that somehow the entire corrupt DOJ and judicial branch will suddenly be fixed. The mental gymnastics it takes to follow along that line is Greta Thunburgh level.

The kangaroo courts will fuck Trump. Ohh wait, they are already doing that. The laws only apply to one side and it's not the conservative side.
I don't understand how people believe that if Trump is president that somehow the entire corrupt DOJ and judicial branch will suddenly be fixed. The mental gymnastics it takes to follow along that line is Greta Thunburgh level.
Exactly. If someone thinks that all the illegals will be gone, the economy won’t be in a hard fuck you level recession, the dollar’s reserve currency status won’t continue to erode, pensions won’t be decimated by inflation/taxes/mismanagement, corruption will be rooted out and the country will stop funding stupid projects around the world on the back of the US taxpayers then just let them believe it. Reality will show its hand soon enough.

The cognitive dissonance in this country at the moment is beyond epic. It’s harmful. Until reality is acknowledged there can be no path forward. If there is a path forward at all at this point. Unfortunately reality is very ugly.

Trump could fix some things, but there are going to be a shit ton of issues that will never get touched or are blocked by other politicians and bureaucrats. The rot is too big for 4 years. Some of the issues would require generations to solve.

Last edited:
Y'all are missing the picture. No, Trump being elected won't automatically unfuck the country and return it back to the Eisenhower days. Quite the opposite. It will kick off the CW you are wanting and at least you'll have a leader thats in your corner as you defend yourself.

Trump carried off the stage from an assassin's bullet told people to Fight, Fight, Fight not Sit on Your Ass and Take It, Sit on Your Ass and Take It, Sit on Your Ass and Take It which is what you'll continue to do if he doesn't win and when they come knocking at your door.

We are hoping that Trump can get rid of massive amounts of the doj. No one is under the impression any of this will be easy but with Trump, and the economy improving as a result, it's gonna be easy to elect jd Vance next to continue the clean up. That's the hope. It's not like there's somewhere else for us to run off to, everyone needs to do all they can to help improve things and also prepare for the future no matter what it may be.

We have an excellent chance to expand the house majority as well. We could well end up with full control and WITHOUT THOSE POS LIKE RYAN MCSTAIN AND TURTLE.

Exactly. If someone thinks that all the illegals will be gone, the economy won’t be in a hard fuck you level recession, the dollar’s reserve currency status won’t continue to erode, pensions won’t be decimated by inflation/taxes/mismanagement, corruption will be rooted out and the country will stop funding stupid projects around the world on the back of the US taxpayers then just let them believe it. Reality will show its hand soon enough.

The cognitive dissonance in this country at the moment is beyond epic. It’s harmful. Until reality is acknowledged there can be no path forward. If there is a path forward at all at this point. Unfortunately reality is very ugly.

Trump could fix some things, but there are going to be a shit ton of issues that will never get touched or are blocked by other politicians and bureaucrats. The rot is too big for 4 years. Some of the issues would require generations to solve.
"Cognitive dissonance". The deceived. There's a lot said about the time when many are deceived and who's the Great Deceiver.
The lengthy lines of people willing to be lab rats for the covid jab will be miniscule compared to the willingness to line up for whatever savior is offered after the economic collapse that's currently brewing.
The willingness to turn on strangers, family and friends and accept travel papers/shot cards was eye opening to how close we are to a very ugly time.
But bread and circuses

Y'all are missing the picture. No, Trump being elected won't automatically unfuck the country and return it back to the Eisenhower days. Quite the opposite. It will kick off the CW you are wanting and at least you'll have a leader thats in your corner as you defend yourself.

Trump carried off the stage from an assassin's bullet told people to Fight, Fight, Fight not Sit on Your Ass and Take It, Sit on Your Ass and Take It, Sit on Your Ass and Take It which is what you'll continue to do if he doesn't win and when they come knocking at your door.
Bwaaaahahaha. Rest assured there's no CW coming. Something tells me that the "leader" you are referring to is going to usher in something very different than expected.

Bwaaaahahaha. Rest assured there's no CW coming. Something tells me that the "leader" you are referring to is going to usher in something very different than expected.
Bwaaaahahaha, then sit on your ass and drink another beer Nov. 5th while the rest of us dumbasses stand in line and vote.

And remember Yesterday is today and tomorrow is today...or is that yesterday.