Holy shit!!!!

The mayor need to be put on blast nationally with zero chance of ever being elected to anything again. People there should be harassing him 24/7 to the point he's worried about his safety. Then things would change. Unfortunately nobody is willing to be inconvenienced so this will continue.
Same with all the yellow truck parasites sleeping in the shade in between their 15 breakfast lunch and snack stops during the work day

While we’re at it when someone pays with a “independence card”(how Orwellian is that name ) ligjts and buzzer should go off and they can thank everyone else in the store for their food

Everyone is too soft. Too Ned Flanders. Too afraid of not being civil

Of course not, not likely, cause it’s rigged!
7395F51C-8507-4C80-9F6B-CFDFB8AB3DD7.jpeg

1EEF8481-AD2D-44FE-88D1-7249265740B8.jpeg

Reactions: HD1911 and Cody S
The question is when will they move into,.... none protected areas,... where they can be hunted/dealt with like the vermin they are?

Your gov allowed/brought them into this country for this purpose. Your local officials & their LE lackeys are allowing/empowering this. This only gets corrected one way.

I understand that, but God works in ways we do not or can not understand. On this rock his hand/s have guided and protected me thru things I never should have lived thru. Plus he has stopped me from getting involved with the wrong crowds all my life. This is the reason I fully believe he has one last mission for me to complete before calling me home.
What's the last mission?

Reactions: SilentStalkr
What's the last mission?
Wish I knew,... Could be as simple as making sure my Grandchildren have the correct education & tooling to ride out what is coming. Could be nudging someone from a path like I was before joining uncles green machine, onto the correct road. Or it might be something much more exciting & sinister,... I am convinced there is one last thing he needs me to complete, and talking to those in the circle/s I run in, I am not alone.

My guess is this is already happening in cities all over the US.

In a startling and surprising admission, the Dallas Police Department confirmed Tren De Aragua is in North Texas committing crimes, DailyMail.com can reveal.

The notorious South American mob best known for sex trafficking girls and women and exploiting their fellow Venezuelans, crossed the US-Mexico border in recent years- as DailyMail.com was first to report- mixed in with asylum-seeking migrants, and is behind a crime wave stretching from Miami to New York.