• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Suppressors Howard Clark Blades

ArcticLight

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 27, 2003
Silverdale, WA
Anyone got a blade of any kind by Howard Clark?

I sent my Katana and Wak down to Fred L in Portland for new Habaki and he said that my blades were not Howard Clark but were definitely a good investment (Very good to hear as I thot maybe I got swindled).

Anyway turns out this guy made the sword handles or swords for the Highlander movie?

Want to see some of his work if you have it!! Knife, Sword, don't care.

Re: Howard Clark Blades

I'd spend that kind of coin if I knew when I started getting into Martial arts - perahps one day -

Just hoping to see if he makes knives or anything besides swords....

I saw $4500 on his site in the discount area LOL

Don't know much about Clark. Check out Phil Hartsfield. He makes some of the best swords out there. He's been making them for a long time. But the best does not come cheap!!!

ah got good swordmakers wanted specific info on Clark himself..:)

Thanks tho
smile.gif

Phil Hartsfield is an asstard...he RUINED my perfectly original WWII Sykes-Fairbairn.
I asked him to sharpen and polish the blade, I got it back with what looked like 36 grit gouges all up and down the blade....both sides.
Nice way to polish a blade, idiot.
I ended up just tossing it in the trash, or I would GLADLY post pics to prove what an idiot that guy is.

Howard Clark is another story, nice work.
http://legacyswords.com/fs_gen_swords.htm
There are a few Howard Clark blades for sale....if you can afford them.