• It's Hunting Season: Show Us Your Rack!

Hunting season is finally here and we want to see pictures of your rack! Show us what you've got and we'll throw in a few t-shirts to people that send pics 👀

View thread
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

I Don’t Need A Man!

This whole situation is downright sad. Men aren't without blame either. We continue to feed this monster.

We've got 300lb, 5'3" land manatees with kids walking around in spandex and heels thinking they're 9's and 10's. They're holding out for dudes that are 6 foot plus with bologna dongs that make $250k+ annually and they refuse to settle for average guys on the grounds that "they know what they're worth." The men in their lives perpetually lie to them in fear of hurting their feelings and it does far more harm than good.

For the love of God, just tell them the fuckin' truth. Playing into their fantasy only makes things worse. This is just as bad, if not worse than he tranny situation going on right now.

This whole situation is downright sad. Men aren't without blame either. We continue to feed this monster.

We've got 300lb, 5'3" land manatees with kids walking around in spandex and heels thinking they're 9's and 10's. They're holding out for dudes that are 6 foot plus with bologna dongs that make $250k+ annually and they refuse to settle for average guys on the grounds that "they know what they're worth." The men in their lives perpetually lie to them in fear of hurting their feelings and it does far more harm than good.

For the love of God, just tell them the fuckin' truth. Playing into their fantasy only makes things worse. This is just as bad, if not worse than he tranny situation going on right now.
Excellent points but I think that men are telling the majority of women, not just fatties, how they feel.

They are telling them by walking away.

Reactions: NoDopes
Ahhhhh but once they get hit in the face with a BRICK then they cry where are de mens.....

I disagree with the assumption that she didn't deserve to get hit in the head with a brick. It's still not clear what she was doing to get hit in the first place. Furthermore, was it really a brick or a fist?

I've seen people get damage like that from just a fist. So I am skeptical. If a man hit her in the head with a brick, I don't think she'd be talking this much. There would have been more physical damage to her head than what we are seeing.

Here's another perspective with some more information on this crazy bitch. And again, I don't agree with BB's assertion that she didn't deserve to get hit in the head with a brick. If she's physically attacking someone, they have a right to defend themselves.

Excellent points but I think that men are telling the majority of women, not just fatties, how they feel.

They are telling them by walking away.
I'm not seeing it. I'm seeing 80% of women pursuing the top 20% of men. This top 20% is cleaning up while the remaining 80% is ignored.

In their mid 30's they realize that 20% will never put a ring on their finger. Then they either play this "I don't need a man" crap or find an average sucker to pay their bills.

Reactions: BurtG
I'm not seeing it. I'm seeing 80% of women pursuing the top 20% of men. This top 20% is cleaning up while the remaining 80% is ignored.

In their mid 30's they realize that 20% will never put a ring on their finger. Then they either play this "I don't need a man" crap or find an average sucker to pay their bills.
Okay, let's say 80% of the women are pursuing the top 20% of the men and those guys are cleaning up while everyone else is ignored.

Just how are they "cleaning up?" I don't think they are getting a nice wife. They are banging these girls like a screen door in a hurricane. So the women aren't necessarily getting much in return except that they get banged once in a while or more.

The women are not getting the security that they crave. They aren't getting love and affection; just sex. So most of them are no better than prostitutes and gold-diggers.

One doesn't love a prostitute or gold-digger; just play "patty-cake" with them.

Reactions: vinniedelpino
The darker wire goes to the darker terminal...
That's how I teach it.
photofunky.gif

EDIT: I found the original video which the above was based on. Notice how the bottom feeders start making excuses after the results and rankings from the IQ tests are revealed. Theses were the ones at the beginning that thought the Marine was stupid.

Last edited:
Reactions: Holliday and BurtG

EDIT: I found the original video which the above was based on. Notice how the bottom feeders start making excuses after the results and rankings from the IQ tests are revealed. Theses were the ones at the beginning that thought the Marine was stupid.

I find it hard to correlate IQ with a written test. Ive known some people, that I wonder how they get through the day. One guy in particular was a dumbshit, like fucked up everything he did at work. He was the opposite of productive. The company would have been better paying him to stay home.

I went to an event at his home. I really didnt want too, but I did. He took me to his woodshop....holy fuck! He was producing some of the coolest wordwork Ive ever seen. My jaw hit the floor. I thought to myself, how does this moron do this. He cant do anything correct at work, but some of his joints were hard to find in the wood.

Anyway, Im sure he would score below 50 on an IQ test, but how do square the woodworking thing to that test? It has to measure in, but how?

Same with an athlete. That talent has to transfer to IQ. Its not just a body thing, its the brain working with the body.

Reactions: Bender and SBRSarge
I find it hard to correlate IQ with a written test. Ive known some people, that I wonder how they get through the day. One guy in particular was a dumbshit, like fucked up everything he did at work. He was the opposite of productive. The company would have been better paying him to stay home.

I went to an event at his home. I really didnt want too, but I did. He took me to his woodshop....holy fuck! He was producing some of the coolest wordwork Ive ever seen. My jaw hit the floor. I thought to myself, how does this moron do this. He cant do anything correct at work, but some of his joints were hard to find in the wood.

Anyway, Im sure he would score below 50 on an IQ test, but how do square the woodworking thing to that test? It has to measure in, but how?

Same with an athlete. That talent has to transfer to IQ. Its not just a body thing, its the brain working with the body.

Too many people think that ignorance equals stupidity; that the terms are interchangeable. That's incorrect.

Ignorance is a lack of knowledge. This would equate to a lack of education. If someone isn't taught or hasn't learned something with self-study, they are ignorant on that subject.

Stupidity isn't applying the information which has been taught or learned through experience of self-study.

In the modern world it seems that amount of knowledge is inversely proportional to intelligence. We've reached a period in history in which there is an infinitesimal amount of knowledge to anyone with an internet connection but the examples of people doing incredibly foolish acts increases daily.

Reactions: Bender
Too many people think that ignorance equals stupidity; that the terms are interchangeable. That's incorrect.

Ignorance is a lack of knowledge. This would equate to a lack of education. If someone isn't taught or hasn't learned something with self-study, they are ignorant on that subject.

Stupidity isn't applying the information which has been taught or learned through experience of self-study.

In the modern world it seems that amount of knowledge is inversely proportional to intelligence. We've reached a period in history in which there is an infinitesimal amount of knowledge to anyone with an internet connection but the examples of people doing incredibly foolish acts increases daily.
What most don't understand regarding IQ is that it is a measure of THE ABILITY TO LEARN, not necessarily the retention or application of the information.

You see it most dramatically in savants. They may barely be able to function in society yet are able to do something like play piano incredibly well.

Reactions: Longshot231

Someone summed it up. Somewhere along the line someone went hogging or slump pumping with these ugly bitches. Said dude was way way way out their league.

Now they think they can land said dude

Reactions: vinniedelpino

Foolishness doesn't equate to ignorance or intelligence.

Sadly, Darwin doesn't apply much anymore because of bullshit protective measures.

Someone summed it up. Somewhere along the line someone went hogging or slump pumping with these ugly bitches. Said dude was way way way out their league.

Now they think they can land said dude
By and large, women sleep with who they want. Men sleep with who they can. Getting laid isn’t an accomplishment for women like it is for men.

Just because a desirable man brought you home after last call doesn’t mean you’re a particularly desirable woman. If said man proposed or even pursued an exclusive relationship that’s an accomplishment and/or indicator of value for a woman. I don’t understand how females can’t see this.

I consider myself blessed to have met my wife at 20 before online dating and modern feminism took hold. If I were single now I’d cut my losses and hit up a hooker twice a month instead of dating.

Bitches be trippin.

Infinite …. Not infinitesimal. Just sayin’

I’m pickin’ up what you’re puttin’ down though. 👍🏻👍🏻

Last edited:

Reactions: mosin46
You can see the sadness in their eyes and even though they aren't speaking English, you can also hear the fear in their voices.

Even though this is in India, it might happen here one day. The marriage and birth rate in the US is dropping faster than Biden's poll numbers. Women, especially the ones that have hit the wall, are desperate for a husband.

The majority of western women are so bat-shit crazy that when they hear of this, they might resort to illegal means to trap a husband. Baby trapping has always been a preferred weapon of choice to snare a man.

Thankfully, Tennessee now requires a DNA test of the baby at the time of birth. And you know that there will be some women crossing the state line to have a baby where they don't require a DNA test.

Anyway, kidnapping isn't out of the question for western women.

I share this video as a warning to young men to protect yourself from these vamps and banshees. Fathers, protect your sons. Mothers, if you care anything about your sons warn him of the scams and methods used to entrap young men!

• Wow
Reactions: AmmoFort
the good ones get snapped up early. Date with a purpose in high school and college.

GFL if you play the field then have to pick from the leftovers
That is so true. Date with a purpose. Also you will have less chance of developing a STD, which may show up later and cause tremendous problems.

Reactions: BurtG
I've always said that tattoos on a woman are like warning labels on a bottle of poison. It doesn't matter how beautiful she is, those tattoos let you know that she's boiling-rabbit-car-keying-money-sucking crazy.

Now here is another fashion trend that should let you know she's crazy, regardless of tattoos. Just like "body positivity," this also goes to show you that the fairer sex will put a "beautiful" label on anything and think that the rest of the world will accept it.

The bottom line is that women think that they don't need men to keep them from going insane.

I don't even think @Bigfatcock would touch this.

Nose-Hair-Extensions.webp

I've always said that tattoos on a woman are like warning labels on a bottle of poison. It doesn't matter how beautiful she is, those tattoos let you know that she's boiling-rabbit-car-keying-money-sucking crazy.

Now here is another fashion trend that should let you know she's crazy, regardless of tattoos. Just like "body positivity," this also goes to show you that the fairer sex will put a "beautiful" label on anything and think that the rest of the world will accept it.

The bottom line is that women think that they don't need men to keep them from going insane.

I don't even think @Bigfatcock would touch this.

Nose-Hair-Extensions.webp

Hmmmm wonder what other extensions are in play

This guy has some good stories. No need to watch it. Just listen to the audio as you go about other things. This is epic. These women probably act like they are strong, independent, stunning and brave until it's time to pick up the dinner check. BTW, the women in this story are probably the type that boast that they don't need a man.

PS: I would like to read similar stories if anyone has them. It's always entertaining!

Any young man considering marriage would be well advised to view the above link as well as the comments in this thread. In the video I provided- the long and short of it is a 59 year old woman has been divorced since she's been 55 and is calling the Ramsey show for their advice on her "next chapter in life".

If you pay attention between the lines, her ex-husband had to give her their vacation home, despite him handling all of their finances over 25 years, he essentially had to give her $1.5 Million AND is paying her over $5k a month in alimony (and with her being almost 60 years old).

The caller boosts that the $62K or whatever it is being 'tax free' (trust me the ex is paying the taxes) and wants to know how to start her 'next chapter'. At least the comments aren't exactly forgiving.

-LD