I guess we stole Maduro's plane

OkieMike

avowed heathen knuckle dragger
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 1, 2021
NE Oklahoma
From the airport in the Dominican Republic...

I hate marxist shitbags as much as the next guy. But really... WTF?

We aren't at war with Venezuela... At least not militarily.

This isn't a strategic victory. It's a drunken fraternity stunt.

Who thought this was a good enough idea to give it the green light?

Mike

So this was because he is sanctioning Elon’s X? Hmm, if so, it seems that Elon is pretty tight with the deep state. If it’s a $$$ thing, that’s normal.
1725373357380.jpeg

From the airport in the Dominican Republic...

I hate marxist shitbags as much as the next guy. But really... WTF?

We aren't at war with Venezuela... At least not militarily.

This isn't a strategic victory. It's a drunken fraternity stunt.

Who thought this was a good enough idea to give it the green light?

Mike
Always do some research first......

1) The USA has a 15-million dollar bounty on Maduro for narcotrafficking crimes.

2) The aircraft in question was purchased illegally from a Florida company in violation of the USA sanctions imposed on the Maduro government (cartel would be a better word) prior to the purchase. The aircraft was tracked to a military base in Venezuela after which an asset confiscation order went out.

3) This is not the first time. The USA also confiscated a 747 aircraft that Iran sold to a Venezuelan firm in 2022 - see link below.

https://apnews.com/article/argentin...tment-boeing-e2066c62c48654a2aace58d23baafa22

Always do some research first......

1) The USA has a 15-million dollar bounty on Maduro for narcotrafficking crimes.

2) The aircraft in question was purchased illegally from a Florida company in violation of the USA sanctions imposed on the Maduro government (cartel would be a better word) prior to the purchase. The aircraft was tracked to a military base in Venezuela after which an asset confiscation order went out.

3) This is not the first time. The USA also confiscated a 747 aircraft that Iran sold to a Venezuelan firm in 2022 - see link below.

https://apnews.com/article/argentin...tment-boeing-e2066c62c48654a2aace58d23baafa22
Ok 2020 member.

The current illegitimate US gov is no better than the other communists.

Helped them steal that one too

Ok 2020 member.

The current illegitimate US gov is no better than the other communists.

Helped them steal that one too
Ok 2022 member.

If by saying "current illegitimate US gov is no better than the other communists." you mean the Biden-Harris debacle then I concur.

That said, Sanctions on Venezuela started long before the "current" government, and were never repealed.

American Company sell Jet for 13 million = WIN
American .GOV grab Jet and sells for $$ = WIN
Fuck Maduro & pals= WIN
OHhh sweeet .. Well the Gov. does needs more aircraft to add to the fleet in dummy Corp's. registered to front Companies.

Reactions: mosin46 and BurtG