• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

I support Walz for VP

buffalowinter

Freer of the Oppressed
Minuteman
Supporter
  • Mar 17, 2014
    Llano, TX
    Because the last thing you want is for Kamala to wise up and replace this dishonorable, un-trustworthy, bad guy with someone who could actually help her win. The main-stream media has already got wind of this unsavory character's many faults and are beginning to realize, and worse yet publicize, his many shortcomings. There will definitely be a push to drop this anchor from the ballot...and that would be bad news.

Last edited:
    Lets see, you have a lying old criminal pedophile that shit his pant's when meeting the Pope, that showered with and molested his own daughter (and most likely his son), turning his kids into drug and sex addicts, that openly molests little girls onstage, on camera, that bragged about how he would steal an election and then did it and then tried to assassinate his politcal opponent on Live TV, that ass fucks the American people everytime they go to the store and gas station...

And you think another pedo commie is going to change how the slime people vote?

Last edited:
    Agree that all this baggage confirms he is a POS politician, maybe they want to be in the Rights face when they steal the election again. We stole the last time with a crappy candidate this time we have two bigger shitbags on display and we are going too screw you again, take that, while they laugh all the way back to the NWO.

Lets see, you had an old lying criminal pedophile that shit his pant's when meeting the Pope, that showered with and molested his own daughter (and most likely his son), turning his kids into drug and sex addicts, that openly molested little girls onstage, on camera, that bragged about how he would steal an election and then did it and then tried to assassinate his politcal opponent on Live TV, that ass fucks the American people everytime they go to the store and gas station...

You forgot to add that he sexually assaulted one of his staff in the hallway of the capital building. And she had to move to Russia to feel safe.

Because the last thing you want is for Kamala to wise up and replace this dishonorable, un-trustworthy, bad guy with someone who could actually help her win. The main-stream media has already got wind of this unsavory character's many faults and are beginning to realize, and worse yet publicize, his many shortcomings. There will definitely be a push to drop this anchor from the ballot...and that would be bad news.

I don’t think it matters provided he identifies as democrat. My grandfather used to say democrats would vote for a yellow dog (D).

I don’t think it matters provided he identifies as democrat. My grandfather used to say democrats would vote for a yellow dog (D).
    Thats why they win.They stick together no matter what.That and cheating propels them to victory. I mean you had Bill Clinton banging interns in the Ovary Office and lied under oath about it and the Dems shielded him from harm.You have Bob "Gold Bar" Menedez have to be found guilty before they force him to resign. George Santos was ousted by Republicans soon as the heat was on. Spineless scumbags love second place.They got rid of a sitting President because they felt he would harm them all politically.They are all for one and one for all and they have the MSM as cover.A cant lose situation.

:D all the same reasons why people here dislike Walz and think he is a 'bad choice' don't realize the left admires those qualities and wants all the things you hate in a candidate.

Real life liberal pieces of shit embrace and support any candidate they are told to.

The libtards I know are eating the pile of shit they are served and ask for more, they love it, they can't wait to vote this garbage into office and actually seem excited about it.

I am more and more convinced that being a liberal is a mental illness.

It is a disease that dissolves the part of ones brain responsible for independent thought, logic, reason, critical thinking and decency (ability to identify right from wrong).

:D all the same reasons why people here dislike Walz and think he is a 'bad choice' don't realize the left admires those qualities and wants all the things you hate in a candidate.

Real life liberal pieces of shit embrace and support any candidate they are told to.

The libtards I know are eating the pile of shit they are served and ask for more, they love it, they can't wait to vote this garbage into office and actually seem excited about it.

It is a disease that dissolves the part of ones brain responsible for independent thought, logic, reason, critical thinking and decency (ability to identify right from wrong).
    No shit. Some Facebook 'friend' from high school just posted a pick of that pedophile and how great he is. Most all of my graduating class of '72 appears that have reunited on FB appear to be liberal fucks, enough one chickenshit blocked me.

This country is doomed.

There's already a shadow campaign to steal the election. Because if Kamala/Wallz win, not only will they be the most Anti-2A that even Joe Biden told her to slow her roll, but they may have the chance to replace 2 conservative Supreme Court Justices with far left ones.

Reactions: BurtG and mikeinfwa
    No shit. Some Facebook 'friend' from high school just posted a pick of that pedophile and how great he is. Most all of my graduating class of '72 appears that have reunited on FB appear to be liberal fucks, enough one chickenshit blocked me.

This country is doomed.
    Maybe, maybe not. All 3 of us from my graduation class would NEVER vote for the likes of camela.

• Haha
    Reactions: Aftermath
    Lets see, you had an old lying criminal pedophile that shit his pant's when meeting the Pope, that showered with and molested his own daughter (and most likely his son), turning his kids into drug and sex addicts, that openly molested little girls onstage, on camera, that bragged about how he would steal an election and then did it and then tried to assassinate his politcal opponent on Live TV, that ass fucks the American people everytime they go to the store and gas station...

At least I got a pretty funny AR lower from PSA due to the pope pants shitting event.

Liar. He sharted in front of the pope, it wasn't a full blown shit just a giant watery ass blast.

This country is doomed.
    I've had the opposite experience with my classmates from 1974, most all of them are conservatives, only a couple seem to be liberals, just attended our 50th HS reunion and although politics wasn't a main subject during conversation, I'd say most came across as conservative. I have had to unfriend two people in the last 6 years that were just over the top Trump haters and thought the democrats were the 2nd coming,

Yeah and replaces the dissolved parts with the belief that lawlessness, no matter how heinous, is just fine as long as it supports the liberal narrative; rules for thee but not for me.

Reactions: lash and kenny1773
    I've had the opposite experience with my classmates from 1974, most all of them are conservatives, only a couple seem to be liberals, just attended our 50th HS reunion and although politics wasn't a main subject during conversation, I'd say most came across as conservative. I have had to unfriend two people in the last 6 years that were just over the top Trump haters and thought the democrats were the 2nd coming,
    Well thats good. I mean absolutely fantastic. One schoolmate responded to one of my posts with "Lets not talk politics and all love each other blah, blah, blah."

I said no, fuck that. "The Left tried to assassinate Trump recently. If anyone here is ok with that and still supports the criminal regime that was behind it they can fuck right off with their 'lets put politics aside' shit. They are the enemy and I don't want to know them."

I haven't gotten any more responses or friend requests from any former classmates. I'm probably blocked so fuck 'um.

Last edited:

michael savage wrote a book with that title and premise

So Walz was 18Z?

1723245587599.png

Well thats good. One schoolmate responded to one of my posts with "Lets not talk politics and all love each other blah, blah, blah."

I said no, fuck that. "The Left tried to assassinate Trump recently. If anyone here is ok with that and still supports the criminal regime that was behind it they can fuck right off with their 'lets put politics aside' shit. They are the enemy and I don't want to know them."

I haven't gotten any more responses or friend requests from any former classmates since then. I'm probably blocked so fuck 'um.
    I’d gladly vote red again once the cop killer from Jan 6th is brought to justice. The brits just sentenced a kid to two years for kicking a police car in the riots they have going on right now. A brother deserves justice.

• Haha
    Reactions: goinghunting
    I’d gladly vote red again once the cop killer from Jan 6th is brought to justice. The brits just sentenced a kid to two years for kicking a police car in the riots they have going on right now. A brother deserves justice.
    The only killing I knew of Jan. 6th was when the cop murdered Air Force vet Ashli Babbitt in the Capital.

I knew one turd had a heart attack, maybe while removing a barricade and ushering a busload of Antifa into the Capital.

My brother and I don’t talk for the same reason. It’s crazy how a smart guy can be so resolutely stupid.

Reactions: TexPatriot
    don't see a lot of my 64 class grads but they all seem to be rather right wing. many are hispanic,almost all catholic and many are quite successful.
    worst would be soft right haven't heard of any being dems.

There is a play I think the dems will use and that is to have Kamala become the first "black" female president. Biden will have some health problem and she will be installed. Then it's the President Kamala Harris and that will embolden the left to cheat really harder this go around.

Reactions: 232593
    As far as I know Ashley Babbit wasn't a cop and she was the only one killed/murdered actually on Jan 6th.

the killer was a black,FM,DC cop i believe. th emurdered one was a white FM. only 1 murder by the cops? gee how nice. what about the many arrests,imprisonments,no trial,no lawyer with no charges filed? just king geo 2nd "patriot" act?

Reactions: BurtG
    The only killing I knew of Jan. 6th was when the cop murdered Air Force vet Ashli Babbitt in the Capital.

I knew one turd had a heart attack, maybe while removing a barricade and ushering a busload of Antifa into the Capital.

Another woman was beaten to death by a cop- Roseann Boyland I believe. The DC coroner said it was meth - family said she never touched meth.

Ok 2022er

You mean the cop that had a heart attack.

Why are you here. We don’t want you. Go beat your wife some more

Reactions: 232593