• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Idaho chem trails, WTF?

MJF

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Jun 14, 2005
    N Idaho
    Yesterday evening we watched these start at the Montana / Idaho border and go through N Idaho to the Washington border. This has been a terrible year for growing. Home gardens along with big farms have had a really poor turnout. All the sunflowers I see are facing away from the sun. { have photos} The Governor should grab his balls and have the NG shoot these enemy aircraft down. I can't believe there are so many retards that try to explain these away.
    IMG_8617.jpeg

Funny you mentioned your growing season, this has been the worse garden season we’ve ever had here. No ripe tomatoes, they are still green and are rotting on the plant, squash where all small with hardly any flesh and no taste to them, most of the cucumbers are bitter and yellow. Only thing left is sweet potatoes not sure what they will turn out like. We have lots of chem trails here this year also

My wife and I were watching these particular “contrails” get laid down. Five lines, then one little jet flying very high and very fast took that intersecting line through the five, turned straight north for a few minutes, then due west again. Our tomatoes are still green. Like 5 plants and 3 tomatoes. One Squash plant last year yielded around 300 squash- this year, they’re just now starting to come on. Berries are good, though. Fear not. No pestilence or calamity shall come near my tent.

"Chem Trails" ... brought to you by the same geniuses that prescribe "Horse Wormer" for Covid. Seriously though ... anybody that knows the first thing about aviation engines flying at altitude, and the atmospherics that cause these exhaust trails, can't help but laugh at the idea that somehow the government is poisoning us from the air. Oh ... by the way ... there are designated "Airways" in the sky between fixed ground references and aviation nav-aides where lots of flights converge and cross as ATC manages the progress of flights in assigned air space. I have to chuckle when this whole issue comes up as a conspiracy theory ... interesting how it never comes up as an issue discussed among the pilots of those commercial airliners. Wonder why that is ... I'm sure they're being paid by the government to stay silent as that government rains down "Gay-Inducing-Chemicals" on our children (and some species of frogs).

Guess the government wouldn’t inject people with syphillis (Tuskegee airman) or give people drug cocktails (mk ultra) or release a virus (Rona) or introduce crack into the community just to see what happens. Nope they are to always be trusted. Cloud seeding and chem trails have been very much proven.

Attachments

• IMG_0697.png
      IMG_0697.png
      1 MB · Views: 104
    “The white lines left behind by jets are called contrails, which is short for condensation trails. Contrails are formed when water vapor from jet exhaust mixes with the cold, low-vapor-pressure air at high altitudes. The water vapor turns into ice crystals, which create a cloud.”
    😂
    OK ... fine ... but if that's true, what's making the frogs gay? Hummm ... ??? :ROFLMAO:

"Chem Trails" ... brought to you by the same geniuses that prescribe "Horse Wormer" for Covid. Seriously though ... anybody that knows the first thing about aviation engines flying at altitude, and the atmospherics that cause these exhaust trails, can't help but laugh at the idea that somehow the government is poisoning us from the air. Oh ... by the way ... there are designated "Airways" in the sky between fixed ground references and aviation nav-aides where lots of flights converge and cross as ATC manages the progress of flights in assigned air space. I have to chuckle when this whole issue comes up as a conspiracy theory ... interesting how it never comes up as an issue discussed among the pilots of those commercial airliners. Wonder why that is ... I'm sure they're being paid by the government to stay silent as that government rains down "Gay-Inducing-Chemicals" on our children (and some species of frogs).
    I'd suggest going back and looking at the picture again. It is from the interior of a vehicle traveling at least 60 mph. It is NOT a time lapse picture from a fixed position combining multiple aircraft from different times. The picture very clearly shows Five aircraft traveling abreast/in parallel with each other.

I think it is VERY unlikely that any ATC center would schedule five commercial aircaft that close together at the same altitude, the same direction at the same time. My guess is that it is a military "formation" of some kind. Now whether or not they are laying down "Chemtrails" is another question.

I do remain skeptical on the whole Cemtrails subject. But with all the shady shit our government has done, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if that's (Chemtrails) actually what it was/is.

Last edited:
    My wife and I were watching these particular “contrails” get laid down. Five lines, then one little jet flying very high and very fast took that intersecting line through the five, turned straight north for a few minutes, then due west again. Our tomatoes are still green. Like 5 plants and 3 tomatoes. One Squash plant last year yielded around 300 squash- this year, they’re just now starting to come on. Berries are good, though. Fear not. No pestilence or calamity shall come near my tent.
    Did they look like military planes?

I do remain skeptical on the whole Cemtrails subject. But with all the shady shit our government has done, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if that's (Chemtrails) actually what it was/is.
    There are a lot of explanations for that, but I wanted to focus on that last idea (shady government shit). Don't get me wrong ... I think the government does some crazy stupid shit, but when you look at the whole "Chem-Trail" conspiracy theory, you've got to ask "For what purpose?" What is the government trying to accomplish by dumping millions of gallons of vaporized chemicals on the US population. Oh, by the way, these "Chem Trails" show up all over the world wherever the atmospherics support them. Is this a "global conspiracy" where literally every country is involved in a side-hustle with their air forces and commercial airlines to poison everyone on the planet? The whole thing just doesn't pass the "BS" test ... especially for me as I've flown many thousands of hours in military airplanes blasting my own condensation trails and watching them occur all around me. Sorry guys ... there are WAY more viable conspiracy theories that actually "might" have some truth to them. This one ... simply does not.

OK ... fine ... but if that's true, what's making the frogs gay? Hummm ... ??? :ROFLMAO:
    You are actually retarted.

Half the people take hormone drugs. The body expels most of it through urine. “Water treatment” facilities release it into streams/rivers. Plus widespread use of atrazine.

Yes the frogs are turning into transformers

And

9180E339-0B6C-4CB7-9E56-231EC08C157E.jpeg

For the morons that think these are contrails, head to the library and do some learning. Contrails follow the airplane leaving a short trail that stays the same length the entire time. They do not stay in the sky for 6 hours and cover 60 miles long after the plane has landed. Some of us are old enough to remember the sky decades before chem trails. The government has admitted to them. Tennessee has banned them. Also these were military jets.

the fact that our government is completely untrustworthy and has done evil things in the past isn’t proof or even evidence for chemtrails.

Cloud seeding also isn’t proof or even evidence.

Can aircraft disburse chemicals during flight? Of course. Crop dusters have been doing it for decades.

Those who insist chemtrails are a conspiracy of ongoing chemical destruction of our people or environment, simply haven’t (or can’t) landed a job in aviation.

Inspect these aircraft yourself. There’s simply no apparatus for doing this. None. It doesn’t exist on commercial passenger aircraft (which are the ones most frequently videotaped creating “chemtrails”).

It would also be the most expensive way to get to you. Water supply or contact surfaces, or processed food would be WAY cheaper ways, and wouldn’t get the people doing this… you do realize your silly theory is that these people are poisoning themselves 🤣

Your brain (like mine) is turning to mush due to excessive sugar consumption and excessive screen time. We are constantly carrying tracking and listening devices… what on earth more do you think they need that would justify this silly and expensive delivery of chemicals???

I swear none of you ever actually shoot long distance. “The new Hornady bullets are leaving small chemtrails!!!!”. That’s trace, lil buddy 🤦‍♂️

Yes, everyone who’s actually inspected these aircraft and noted a complete lack of equipment or storage facilities for this purpose is vaccinated 🤦‍♂️

As I already stated, NOBODY here denies that our government is evil and capable of such things, and NOBODY here denies that some aircraft can and do release chemicals for a variety of purposes.

That’s NOT debated, but it’s also NOT what the chemtrail conspiracy nuts are saying.

They are saying that most large commercial passenger aircraft disperse harmful chemicals intentionally to hurt the population. They support this through countless videos of commercial aircraft leaving condensation trails.

It’s stupid beyond belief and I’m glad that none of them seem to be intelligent enough to even land a job washing or fueling aircraft because then they would realize how silly this is and I’d lose out on great entertainment.

Enjoy your western diet and electronic addiction… yeah, it’s the sky chemicals that’ll get ya 🤣🤣🤣

“Horse de wormer for Covid”

That aged well.

For the morons that think these are contrails, head to the library and do some learning. Contrails follow the airplane leaving a short trail that stays the same length the entire time. They do not stay in the sky for 6 hours and cover 60 miles long after the plane has landed. Some of us are old enough to remember the sky decades before chem trails. The government has admitted to them. Tennessee has banned them. Also these were military jets.
    That's some kinda shitty agent dispersal if it stays suspended at 30,000 ft. for 6 hours. Whole point would be to get the agent on the ground not paint lines in the sky.

That's some kinda shitty agent dispersal if it stays suspended at 30,000 ft. for 6 hours. Whole point would be to get the agent on the ground not paint lines in the sky.
    Unless you are testing bill gates sunblocking technology.

I used to think chemtrails were nuts until the worlds biggest super villains started saying “chemtrails” by thesaurus.

The government would never spray stuff that could harm people.

Of course they wouldn't.

Except for the one time, explained in my biology text book as a sophomore in high school, the US Army released a mild flu to test dispersion patterns in a chemical warfare attack in California. San Francisco, to be exact. Backtracking the hospitalization, other authorities were able to determine that it was released over the Golden Gate Bridge.

How about the black soldiers in the Army being secretly infected with syphillis?

But other than that, no, the government would not harm its citizens.

Except for the time that they fired upon returning combat vets from a war who were promised and then later denied benefits.

Or killing 3,000 ish people to take control of oil, only to give it a way a few decades later.

But other than that, all good here.

Second post to add to the previous one. I was a high school sophomore in 1980. I don't know if high school biology textbooks today are going to mention that.

Tic tax toe are not contrails lol.

the fact that our government is completely untrustworthy and has done evil things in the past isn’t proof or even evidence for chemtrails.

Cloud seeding also isn’t proof or even evidence.

Can aircraft disburse chemicals during flight? Of course. Crop dusters have been doing it for decades.

Those who insist chemtrails are a conspiracy of ongoing chemical destruction of our people or environment, simply haven’t (or can’t) landed a job in aviation.

Inspect these aircraft yourself. There’s simply no apparatus for doing this. None. It doesn’t exist on commercial passenger aircraft (which are the ones most frequently videotaped creating “chemtrails”).

It would also be the most expensive way to get to you. Water supply or contact surfaces, or processed food would be WAY cheaper ways, and wouldn’t get the people doing this… you do realize your silly theory is that these people are poisoning themselves 🤣

Your brain (like mine) is turning to mush due to excessive sugar consumption and excessive screen time. We are constantly carrying tracking and listening devices… what on earth more do you think they need that would justify this silly and expensive delivery of chemicals???

I swear none of you ever actually shoot long distance. “The new Hornady bullets are leaving small chemtrails!!!!”. That’s trace, lil buddy 🤦‍♂️
    Ummm, it's not sugar. It's high fructose corn syrup and several other chemical compounds that are used for sweetener

Back 15 years ago or so, living in Pocatello, the meteorologist on a local tv station came out talking about chem trails. He was very adamant about them and I as recall, it lead to him quitting or getting fired from his job.

Do a google search for Scott Stevens and chem trails for his take on them.

While the government will absolutely release substances to harm its own people (covid for instance), you have triggered my old specialty and now will get an earful.

When fuel is burned part of the oxidation process that induces the chemical conversion we call burning produces H2O or water as a byproduct.

How long this stays in the air is a matter of the atmospherics at altitude at the time. That is to say, that a contrail could be like you expect, and trail along before shortly disappearing, or it could linger for hours. I have watched contrails form into clouds before. While this may be cloud "seeding", it may also be that the water vapor and micro particulate in the exhaust are acting as cloud condensation nuclei (ccn) and giving an unstable atmosphere the small boost it needs to form clouds. This may be determined on a SKEW-T graph quite easily and these graphs are available online for your area.

Put away the ignorance, but keep the skepticism of the government.

Back 15 years ago or so, living in Pocatello, the meteorologist on a local tv station came out talking about chem trails. He was very adamant about them and I as recall, it lead to him quitting or getting fired from his job.

Do a google search for Scott Stevens and chem trails for his take on them.

Yes. They fired him because he was saying stupid things.

Just piss into a stiff breeze instead of trying to explain contrails to people.

They don’t use the turbines to cloud seed anyway they use flairs mounted to the fuselage or wings usually and it’s no secret, but retards gonna retard.

Worked with a chemtrail/flat earth moron.

It’s not like Idaho Power isn’t spraying AgI into the sky, and they haven’t been for decades
    Where does Idaho Power currently conduct cloud seeding?
    In the Central Mountains, which includes the Payette, Boise and Wood River basins, our program operates 32 remote ground-based generators and two airplanes.

The program in the upper Snake River basin includes 25 remote ground-based generators operated by Idaho Power, 25 manual ground-based generators operated by the High Country Resource Conservation and Development program and one airplane for cloud seeding operations. Idaho Power provides meteorological data and weather forecasting to guide seasonal cloud seeding operations throughout all basins associated with the program.

I personally don’t believe all lines left by aircraft are from chemical spray. But, don’t act for a second that the government isn’t spraying stuff into the atmosphere that they have no idea what the impact will be. It’s not just the Feds, it is states and private companies also.

Last edited:
    There are a lot of explanations for that, but I wanted to focus on that last idea (shady government shit). Don't get me wrong ... I think the government does some crazy stupid shit, but when you look at the whole "Chem-Trail" conspiracy theory, you've got to ask "For what purpose?" What is the government trying to accomplish by dumping millions of gallons of vaporized chemicals on the US population. Oh, by the way, these "Chem Trails" show up all over the world wherever the atmospherics support them. Is this a "global conspiracy" where literally every country is involved in a side-hustle with their air forces and commercial airlines to poison everyone on the planet? The whole thing just doesn't pass the "BS" test ... especially for me as I've flown many thousands of hours in military airplanes blasting my own condensation trails and watching them occur all around me. Sorry guys ... there are WAY more viable conspiracy theories that actually "might" have some truth to them. This one ... simply does not.
    Liar. Or ignorant. Either way you have no idea.
    go support Kamala somewhere else. NO SLURS

BE1E545C-EF31-430F-812E-CE21F5D6B163.jpeg
    FB5CAD07-6766-475A-A731-7091E9FCC867.jpeg
    6EB55AA2-B09F-4E4A-90DE-F2983057286E.png
    466D0446-1A66-4EB0-B187-4D2D60E492B6.jpeg
    178A1995-C644-409A-B1F0-F5580281D08A.jpeg
    5E68A684-D0C6-44D7-AD83-618E71A7B07B.jpeg
    8BBE2878-2519-43F6-801C-2A9C2A7C33AC.jpeg

I'd suggest going back and looking at the picture again. It is from the interior of a vehicle traveling at least 60 mph. It is NOT a time lapse picture from a fixed position combining multiple aircraft from different times. The picture very clearly shows Five aircraft traveling in abreast/in parallel with each other.

I think it is VERY unlikely that any ATC center would schedule five commercial aircaft that close together at the same altitude, the same direction at the same time. My guess is that it is a military "formation" of some kind. Now whether or not they are laying down "Chemtrails" is another question.

The people up here that track aircraft say these were military jets with no tracking info. Same as always. There were ten of them also.
    It was just the Thunderbirds heading to their next air show lol.
    Traversing from Nebraska to Oregon

hahahaha

The people up here that track aircraft say these were military jets with no tracking info. Same as always. There were ten of them also.
    There is never tracking info on military aircraft. They don’t file public flight plans. Why pray tell, would the military be poisoning the people that are paying the bills? I’m not arguing they the government doesn’t do stupid things pretty much all the time, but cloudy lines in the sky don’t seem to be the cause of problems.

Reactions: Charmingmander