• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Idaho chem trails, WTF?

There is never tracking info on military aircraft. They don’t file public flight plans. Why pray tell, would the military be poisoning the people that are paying the bills? I’m not arguing they the government doesn’t do stupid things pretty much all the time, but cloudy lines in the sky don’t seem to be the cause of problems.

There almost always is tracking info on military aircraft. Look on flight tracker. Educate yourself.

There is never tracking info on military aircraft. They don’t file public flight plans. Why pray tell, would the military be poisoning the people that are paying the bills? I’m not arguing they the government doesn’t do stupid things pretty much all the time, but cloudy lines in the sky don’t seem to be the cause of problems.
35 trillion in debt says that they don't need a vast majority of the public.
Why do you think that the one sector they always want to raise taxes on is the corporate sector? 340 million people in the USA and only 25% are actual tax payers. Their odds are 3 to 1 for eliminating a non tax payer and even better if you whittle down to a tax payer that's contributing more than a couple thousand dollars which is pocket lint when they have a 7 trillion dollar budget.

I'd suggest going back and looking at the picture again. It is from the interior of a vehicle traveling at least 60 mph. It is NOT a time lapse picture from a fixed position combining multiple aircraft from different times. The picture very clearly shows Five aircraft traveling in abreast/in parallel with each other.

I think it is VERY unlikely that any ATC center would schedule five commercial aircaft that close together at the same altitude, the same direction at the same time. My guess is that it is a military "formation" of some kind. Now whether or not they are laying down "Chemtrails" is another question.

I do remain skeptical on the whole Cemtrails subject. But with all the shady shit our government has done, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if that's (Chemtrails) actually what it was/is.
I was quite skeptical about Chem trails. But I have also noticed over the last 5 years our rivers, ponds, and puddles leaving a white alkli crust as they get low. That they never used to. I can even go to some in very rural areas with no run off from any sort of farming and find them. They didn't used to be this way.

Pretty sure the military will do anything it is asked to do……..morality of the ask be damned.

Until they prove otherwise….

85D43885-3F7E-41E4-A78C-5E8BCD677572.jpeg

I do believe that they are spraying shit in the sky they shouldn't. I know for a fact that many places in the world aircraft will dump excess fuel before landing and it will make a huge trail.

I just don't think that every condensation trail behind every air liner is a government poison.

Reactions: Bender
So, everyone is speculating that “They” are spraying stuff across the sky. I’m not hearing what it is that is bring sprayed, and if it is some sort of chemical, why is it being sprayed from 30,000 feet? If you’ve ever flown over most all of the US it is vast areas of unpopulated land. So this so called chemtrail must be extremely potent stuff to be able to settle to earth without being blown across the sky and still have enough potency left to make your tomatoes not ripen. Or maybe you’ve overworked the soil in your garden and it needs some nitrogen and minerals put back in it.

I'd love to watch that.

Link please...
It was twenty years ago when I watched the film. @Bender posted photos from the film in this thread. Plain as day you can see the aircraft. For those of you who do not think that the government would spray harmful chemicals on you, remember Covid & the clot shot? They actively tried to kill you and your family.

Reactions: jrassy
It was twenty years ago when I watched the film. @Bender posted photos from the film in this thread. Plain as day you can see the aircraft. For those of you who do not think that the government would spray harmful chemicals on you, remember Covid & the clot shot? They actively tried to kill you and your family.

Again, nobody is saying the government wouldn’t harm us intentionally, so every single statement you’ve made about that has been wasted breath.

We’re saying this would be one of the very most expensive, least effective ways, and it would poison them as well. We are also saying the evidence doesn’t fit the common claims regarding this conspiracy.

THAT’s what’s being argued/discussed, and you’ve yet to post anything meaningful regarding that discussion.

IF there’s merit to your beliefs, then please post evidence or information. I want to learn if there’s something to learn.

Each one of us has capabilities with a rifle.
Each one of us has done bad things in the past.
By your logic, we are therefore each the Pennsylvania shooter. (Yes, that’s the logical conclusion of your argument).

Past wrongs combined with current capability are absolutely ZERO evidence of a specific current misdeed.

If anyone doesn’t understand this, please don’t vote, serve on a jury, or breed.

I do believe that they are spraying shit in the sky they shouldn't. I know for a fact that many places in the world aircraft will dump excess fuel before landing and it will make a huge trail.

I just don't think that every condensation trail behind every air liner is a government poison.

Aircraft don't routinely dump excess fuel.
However, they do have a gross takeoff weight, and a gross landing weight.
The landing weight is a fraction of the gross takeoff weight.
If an aircraft tried to land with a full load of fuel, it would permanently damage the structure.

The reason for dumping is almost exclusively for emergency landings right after takeoff.

Most aircraft have a fuel dump system that uses either transfer pumps or engine boost pumps to dump fuel from the wing tips.
Some older airframes even have dedicated dump pumps, but that practice has been dropped due to adding unnecessary components and weight.

Reactions: BCP and Im2bent
Hate to burst your bubble(I don’t), but maybe look into how the put new aircraft through trials moving the cg fore and aft through the use of pumps and liquid filled tanks.

They can also fit fuel tanks inside for ferrying

I could post a hundred links explaining what the test equipment is.

Last edited:
Reactions: hlee
IMG_3347.jpeg

So I’m out mowing this morning and the sky was clear and know its completely streaked with call it what you want.

IMG_3346.jpeg

Interesting how these contrails turn into hazy clouds that soon cover the sky. But hey I’m sure theres nothing to it! They just stretch as far as the eye can see and they don’t dissipate anytime soon.

Y'all seem pretty convinced. Why are you still walking around outside allowing yourselves to be exposed? I'd think if I was facing a clear and present danger I'd be doing something other than spouting my intelligence on the internet.

Better get in that bunker, boys.

i know absolutely nothing about the science and issues discussed here. whether a high altitude spray campaign is happening or even possible,i do not know. but when a conspiracy theory occurs it is easy for it to gain credence. it is well known that the gov will do anything to further it's deep state agenda. or,experiment to see if it works. so,anyone that assumes the worst is NOT irrational,even if shown to be incorrect. tonkin,WMDs in iraq,pearl harbor,covid,jfk,rfk,mlk,2020 election,ukraine,the list can go on.

BTW,does agent orange ring a bell?

View attachment 8492844

So I’m out mowing this morning and the sky was clear and know its completely streaked with call it what you want.

View attachment 8492845

Interesting how these contrails turn into hazy clouds that soon cover the sky. But hey I’m sure theres nothing to it! They just stretch as far as the eye can see and they don’t dissipate anytime soon.
I see the same several times a week.

Reactions: Devildog
Y'all seem pretty convinced. Why are you still walking around outside allowing yourselves to be exposed? I'd think if I was facing a clear and present danger I'd be doing something other than spouting my intelligence on the internet.

Better get in that bunker, boys.
I think about that sometimes. How many people are living in bunkers thinking the world ended because of whatever date/thing happened

It’s probably like Blast from the Past, but more rapey

Reactions: BCP
View attachment 8492844

View attachment 8492845

Do we really need to explain water vapor, ice crystals, and water droplets to you?

Clouds magically do the same thing…I wonder why.

Reactions: Drew890
Man y'all have some lame ass memories.
Remember how not too long ago they were trying to either illegalize gardens or make you pay a tax on them ?
Remember how they wanted to kill all your water wells or tax the fuck out of them......or penalize you for watering your garden ?
This has all been in the last 6-12 months so it can't possibly be that hard for you'se....

Seems I can remember a few balloons using the trade winds to travel across the US......perhaps it wasn't all China's doings going on there ?
Funny in that they traversed the continental US before something was done about them......you know, like study completed so drop the fucker before anyone recovers anything ?

What the hell was Agent Orange anyway and how would using DDT affect the bee population and what affect would that have on crop propagation across the entire US ?

I may be right.
I may be wrong.
At least I'm throwing out thoughts that have a viable stance.

What did you do today anyway ?

Reactions: MJF and DIBBS
So, everyone is speculating that “They” are spraying stuff across the sky. I’m not hearing what it is that is bring sprayed, and if it is some sort of chemical, why is it being sprayed from 30,000 feet? If you’ve ever flown over most all of the US it is vast areas of unpopulated land. So this so called chemtrail must be extremely potent stuff to be able to settle to earth without being blown across the sky and still have enough potency left to make your tomatoes not ripen. Or maybe you’ve overworked the soil in your garden and it needs some nitrogen and minerals put back in it.
Welllllll, let’s hope the chem trails have lots of nitrogen and minerals….

Can we all agree that the federal government has been “cloud seeding” for at least 50 years?

The most common chemical used for seeding is AgI (silver iodide).

Our government believes AgI is an environmental hazard, “Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.”

It isn’t great for humans either

Now they are talking about releasing reflective particles into the stratosphere to reflect sunlight away from Earth to combat global warming.

You appear to be retarded and brainwashed by the crazies.. Just as bad as leftists..

People don't agree with your crazy conspiracy theories so they must be vaxed Give me a fning break and get some education..
Is that how you say you're voting Kameltoe w/o saying you're voting Kameltoe ?

Fish up ONE single "conspiracy theory" from the last 5 years that has not come to fruition ?
Make that 7 years even....

Is that how you say you're voting Kameltoe w/o saying you're voting Kameltoe ?

Fish up ONE single "conspiracy theory" from the last 5 years that has not come to fruition ?
Make that 7 years even....
Damn another soft head.. you people are ridiculous and don't live in the real world.. You people make give the rest of us Republicans a bad image.. it's no wonder they think every republican is a quack or extreamist..

I have never and will never vote for a dem.. " omg he doesn't believe conspiracies and believes in science, so he must be voting for the opposition"

Ffs you people would never make it if actual fighting broke out or if you were sent to a 3rd world country.

Hmm flat earth is false, people not understanding physics and science thinking every trail in the sky is a Chem trail and gov is trying to poision them or destroy the crops..

It must really suck not being able to understand logic and always being afraid of everything..

Damn another soft head.. you people are ridiculous and don't live in the real world.. You people make give the rest of us Republicans a bad image.. it's no wonder they think every republican is a quack or extreamist..

I have never and will never vote for a dem.. " omg he doesn't believe conspiracies and believes in science, so he must be voting for the opposition"

Ffs you people would never make it if actual fighting broke out or if you were sent to a 3rd world country.

Hmm flat earth is false, people not understanding physics and science thinking every trail in the sky is a Chem trail and gov is trying to poision them or destroy the crops..

It must really suck not being able to understand logic and always being afraid of everything..
Ask yourself. What is more likely the case.......gov't programs or simple science? We know......"trust the science!"

If that last 5 years haven't opened your eyes to the possibility of anything, then maybe now is the time determine who is the "quack". We all have an opinion, right? I'm not discrediting anything at this time. I saw people willing wear a mask, and the gov't making some of us wear a mask (Cloth mask for some)........to "prevent the spread of a virus." Size matters dude!

Another glowie with 200 posts in a decade. Shocking. Didn't read BTW. Clown. 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: jrassy
A secret government program to disperse chemicals via high-altitude jet aircraft would require tens of thousands of pilots and mechanics keeping a conspiracy a secret...and those are two groups that have no idea how to shut the fuck up and not discuss their work.
I can't possibly see why what the OP posted would take tens of thousands of people. But to continue. How many Healthcare people knew sedating and venting people with COVID was bad? How many knew masks were ineffective bullshit? How many did tiktok dances and kept their mouths shut?

We can literally go on and on about situations where people keep quite for money and even shouted down people trying to get the truth out. Even though they knew the whistle blower was correct...

But why not point out another situation when someone does blow a whistle or notice something out of the ordinary. All the glowies jump to protect the status quo. And all the smooth brains jump to defend the glowies.

Bla bla bla you're not a horse. Bla bla stay home and don't do anything about it until you are dying. HQ will probably kill you. People are overdosing and dying from ivermectin. The exact opposite of the truth. What was the status quo before the fake pandemic. Early treatment is always better.

For the "cloud seeding" crowd. When they seed clouds. There are clouds.

It would have been last year when I heard some unusually loud air craft that kept passing over one morning. The sun came up to reveal a very similar cross hatch to the one in the OP. But it was more like 6 or 8 parallel trails with sevral crossing them.

I wonder if one of the frogs ever warns the others the water is heating up....