• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Idaho chem trails, WTF?

But he and I were both looking at a grid of contrails. Contrails crossed by other contrails. Usually when there is as much bullshit being spread around something as there around chemtrails. It seems people are onto something that someone doesn't want to be common knowledge. Time and time again. I don't know what's going on either. I am not about to shout down someone else who noticed something odd. I am.more interested in what it is they noticed. Contrails don't explain the crust I see forming around all of our waterways. The river grows a white crust all over the sand bars and banks when it goes down in the winter now. Extremely rural water ways seem to be doing the same. They did not used to in my lifetime anyway. Some fairly static creeks with lots of runoff from farm land did.
These just happen to follow the river into the lake and is not a flight path.

For all the people saying pilots can’t keep their mouths shut, can you lead me to an active Area 51 pilot? Maybe an interview with one on TV at some point and time? Just curious if anyone knows one of those guys? I’d like to ask some questions

Sigh.
Ivermectin has had a long and safe history as a human medication, for decades prior to Covid. In fact, using Mg/Kg, which is the proper means of dosing, most meds used in humans can be bought over the counter at the feed store. Same drug. Period. Scoffing at Ivermectin as “Horse Dewormer” as if it was part of a generalized scam perpetrated by the Government or conspiracy theorists, merely shows your ignorance, and lack of research.
The feed store is a great source of meds at cheaper prices, without the need for a prescription.
still a fact? i heard,due to the scamdemic,that access to RX meds at vet suppliers was shut down. ????

No clue.
I wouldn't think that defining them by their ground speed should be used to classify whether something is a contrail or not.

From what Al Gore's internet can edumacate me on, those air layers can have a speed of 20mph to 250mph. Figuring that most days are somewhere in between, I would guess there are some days that they do have a low ground speed. Something that is almost 8 miles high would certainly seem to hang around if moving slow.

I have seen some trails that do take a while to seemingly move while on other days, they are hauling ass.

Even if I subscribe to the chem trails ideas, whatever they are supposedly "spraying" would still have to be atomized into an aerosol or close to it and would have to go wherever the air currents take them. Most of the high altitude air currents are in constant motion so whether moving slow or moving fast, they would have to be moving.

The best way that I've ever had airflow described to me was by my dad (an amateur pilot, who hops around in his little puddle jumper a couple times per week).

He said that if we could see the air movement, it would look like the tide flowing over rocks at the beach. What happens at 2K feet can be in a complete direction and speed at what we see at 5K feet and so on, and so on. After getting bounced around in his puddle jumper for hours, I will agree with him. Going over small mountains can literally yank the stick from one direction to the other if you're flying in moderate winds. I truly believe that it is extremely possible to see contrails moving at different directions and different speeds.

Out here in SE OK, I know that the prevailing winds that I feel in this valley almost never match the cloud direction. Just an idiot's observation.

Low altitude chemtrails intended to disrupt natural processes in the mountains....
1725480807449.png

• Haha
Reactions: ropin and Basher
View attachment 8492844

So I’m out mowing this morning and the sky was clear and know its completely streaked with call it what you want.

View attachment 8492845

Interesting how these contrails turn into hazy clouds that soon cover the sky. But hey I’m sure theres nothing to it! They just stretch as far as the eye can see and they don’t dissipate anytime soon.
And here we have a grown man discovering clouds.

My God, it's the meme "old man yells at clouds" come to life.