• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

IOR Valdada 3-18

teesquare

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 20, 2017
Penrose NC
www.letstalkbbq.com
Has illuminated MP-8 reticle and 35 mm tube.

Here are the specs-

I would like $1200,......BUT negotiable.;)

The pictures are not the best...and the scope actually looks cleaner in person. Glass is perfect. The ONLY visible mark I could find on it is on the bottom - below the housing for the turret mechanicals. A rub mark...not even a real scratch.

And...let's get this part out of the way. I am a long time member....very infrequent poster. Does not mean I am un-trustworthy. You can check my feedback on e-bay as toomanywords101 ( user name). And - I can provide any other verification that I am not a scammer, scumbag, or otherwise worthless S.O.B.;):)

If you PM me - and want to actually call and talk about this - that is fine. I know I feel more comfortable buying if I can actually call and talk to the seller, getting a feel for the character of someone I am about to send money to. I have this posted for sale in other places as well. I accept PayPal Friends and Family ( no fees for either party that way) or a United States Postal Money Order.

PS - will be listing a Sig Kilo 2000 - like new and A pair of Vortex Viper HD 15x50 Binos in this forum as well....

Thanks for lookin'-

T

Attachments

• scope 1.jpg
    scope 1.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 68
  • scope 2.jpg
    scope 2.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 78
  • scope 3.jpg
    scope 3.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 80