• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

is casper wyoming a good spot to move to for work?

knuckleballz

Elk Hunter
Minuteman
Dec 12, 2013
Whats the story with the casper area? Is there any good elk hunting around there? How is the crime, cost of living? is it predominately republican or democrat? I have lived in northern MN and the Fargo area so I know what bad winters are like. I would like to eventually retire in wyoming. I have traveled the northern half of the state, but never down by casper or cheyene. I would like to get some acreage to shoot on. I grew up on a farm and have lived in the country on acreage most of my life. What can you guys tell me that I should know?

Casper is considered a windy "small city" in a state where the wind is often blowing, and it's the bluest "city" in the otherwise very red state of Wyoming. But it's still Wyoming, and it's probably the best state in the union overall. Know that "cities" in Wyoming are essentially just suburban towns that open up to rural after a short drive.

Reactions: knuckleballz
My oldest was stationed in the Guard there for a few years until they ran him out for refusing the clot shot.

GF had a hard time finding a comfortable place to work because of the libtardedness.

The wind constantly stirring up shit was hard on her CF also.

They are in Sturgis now and he gets to play with all the big toys at the Coeur Wharf gold mine

Spends all his free time huntin or fishin or just roaming the hills checking his game cams.

Couldn't drag him back to Casper with a D10.

We never made it out to see them when in Casper.

We visit them now bout once a month.........love the Black Hills!!!

Reactions: jrassy