• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Difficult to watch.
Not because of the war stuff, but because he is sounds Québécois.
First couple of minutes are slow, but his discussion of working with Wali is kind of interesting. From sniper to anti-tank missileman.

Matches a similar account from Wali:

Good reminder of the importance of discipline. Don't take off your helmet on the front line and don't get out of the trench to smoke a cigarette. Complacency kills.

Whoaaaaaaaaaaaa the next Ghost. I bet he also shot down 22 jets and 100 drones with a single shot.

I bet he swam to Ukraine from Canada as well. Kept his glasses on the whole time!!!!!

Updated information on another burning Russian warship

A cotton explosion followed by a burning fire occurred on board the Russian frigate of project 11356P of the Burevestnik type, which is located near Zmeiny Island.

❗️As it became known to Dumskaya, enemy aircraft are now circling over this area of the Black Sea, rescue ships have come out to help the ship from the temporarily occupied Crimea.

Difficult to watch.
Not because of the war stuff, but because he is sounds Québécois.
First couple of minutes are slow, but his discussion of working with Wali is kind of interesting. From sniper to anti-tank missileman.

Matches a similar account from Wali:

Good reminder of the importance of discipline. Don't take off your helmet on the front line and don't get out of the trench to smoke a cigarette. Complacency kills.

Notice he mentions an observation (snipershide) in an apartment building, which drew fire from a tank. Then escaping down residential streets in a van. Sounds like they were fighting out of residential areas.

YGTqQ9esjfNV.png

Reactions: NoDopes and Bender
explosion followed by a burning fire occurred on board the Russian frigate of project 11356P of the Burevestnik type, which is located near Zmeiny Island.

❗️As it became known to Dumskaya, enemy aircraft are now circling over this area of the Black Sea, rescue ships have come out to help the ship from the temporarily occupied Crimea.

Russian warship Admiral Makarov ‘on fire after being hit by Ukrainian missile’​

Yup, only one missile used this time, and this frigate is only 5 years old, brand spanking new by Russian standards.​

Maybe the damage will polish out.​

Admiral Makarov is a modern frigate loaded with guided missiles, according to the World Directory of Modern Warships. If lost, Russia’s frigate fleet will be down to 10.

<p>Admiral Makarov at a port in 2018</p>

Admiral Makarov at a port in 2018
(Ad Meskens)
The Russian Ministry of Defence has not commented on the reports.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
Saw this on too. Mom can't be too happy:

Kremlin to family members of Moskva cruiser crew: Ship sank by accident, no war compensation​

ehaDZsCJAu49wbLQX1qgAA-800x520.webp

Russian Federation (RF) authorities informed family members of dead crewman from the cruiser Moskva that the state will offer them no survivor compensation, because the warship sank by accident not in military action, and their son’s whereabouts are unknown, news reports on Friday, May 6, said.
A letter from the RF Black Sea Fleet’s (BSF) prosecutor general’s office sent to Dmitriy Shkrebets, father of Moskva crew member Egor Shkrebets, and made public on May 6, said the Moskva’s Apr. 14 sinking took place in international waters by accident. The warship, by a substantial margin the BSF’s most powerful weapon, was in international waters and had not been participating in combat operations against Ukraine, and the younger Shkrebets’ whereabouts is not known, the RF navy letter asserted.
The official RF navy decision disqualified the Shkrebets family from veterans’ survivor benefits including 12 million rubles ($135,000 USD at current exchange rates) promised by Russian President Vladimir Putin in a May 3 national address to immediate relatives of Russian soldiers and sailors killed in Ukraine-related fighting.
Ukrainian and international news agencies and military analysts agree the Moskva was the flagship and command and control center for BSF naval operations in the Black Sea since Russia’s Feb. 24 invasion of Ukraine. The cruiser also served as the BSF’s main air defense platform for Russian warships within hundreds of kilometers. According to those analysts and Ukraine Armed Forces (UAF) statements, a pair of Ukrainian anti-ship missiles fired from shore-based batteries in Ukraine’s Odesa region struck the Moskva on Apr. 13, setting deadly fires and forcing the crew to abandon ship. Her sinking was observed by civilian cargo ships in the vicinity.
RF authorities claimed only a few dozen sailors were killed in what they continue to describe as a “mishap”. According to practically all other sources, including Pentagon and British Defense Ministry analysts, between 100 and 400 members of the Moskva’s crew, including her captain, died following the missile strikes.
Ukrainian investigative media in April uncovered social media posts by the father Dmitriy Shkrebets calling for the elimination of Ukraine as a state, and that RF armed forces kill as many Ukrainians as possible. The senior Shrkebets however reversed his pro-RF public views after waiting two weeks for news of his son, hearing nothing from military authorities, and subsequently filing a formal complaint with the BSF’s prosecutor general’s office.
The Kremlin has tried to prevent news of heavy military casualties in its war in Ukraine from reaching the Russian public by downplaying the scale of battle defeats in RF state-controlled media and refusing to accept RF soldier corpses in UAF custody for repatriation to Russia.
Moscow’s claims of combat losses – currently around 1,500 dead in two months of fighting – are less than one tenth international estimates. The Ukrainian military currently claims its forces have killed at least 22,000 RF service personnel, and identified hundreds individually by name and unit.
Viktor Andrusiv, an advisor to Ukraine’s Ministry of Internal Affairs, in a May 6 statement said lists of RF military members known to have died or been taken as prisoner in Ukraine are available via the Ishchi Svoikh website (www.200RF.com). Access to the site is banned in Russia, but RF service member family and friends have accessed the site via VPN more than 20,000 times, and Ishchi Svoikh operators have processed more than 12,000 calls from persons looking for information about RF soldiers and sailors missing in action, Andrusiv said.

• Sad
Reactions: UKDslayer

Russian warship Admiral Makarov ‘on fire after being hit by Ukrainian missile’​

Yup, only one missile used this time, and this frigate is only 5 years old, brand spanking new by Russian standards.​

Maybe the damage will polish out.​

Admiral Makarov is a modern frigate loaded with guided missiles, according to the World Directory of Modern Warships. If lost, Russia’s frigate fleet will be down to 10.

<p>Admiral Makarov at a port in 2018</p>

Admiral Makarov at a port in 2018
(Ad Meskens)
The Russian Ministry of Defence has not commented on the reports.

Thinning out the defense of Crimea.

There is no intention for peace in Ukraine from the west. The west has made it abundantly clear that the goal is to continue to fund this proxy war to make Russia bleed and force a regime change in the Kremlin (which the Kremlin has made clear is considered an existential threat to Russia and a cause to use nuclear weapons).

The west isn't even hiding these intentions anymore. I'm not really sure who gains from this. The goal is clearly not peace. We are inching ever closer to wolrd/nuclear war.

View attachment 7863995

Hahaha
Fucking ridiculous
Winston Churchill? good analogy. anyone who looks at him objectively without all the starry-eyed homerism knows that he's the guy who singlehandedly ruined Western Civilization.

Zelensky is going to kick off the great reset that destroys whatever is left of it.

Notice he mentions an observation (snipershide) in an apartment building, which drew fire from a tank. Then escaping down residential streets in a van. Sounds like they were fighting out of residential areas.
of course they were. Ukraine knows that using civilians as sandbags is the best way to stop bullets.

of course they were. Ukraine knows that using civilians as sandbags is the best way to stop bullets.

I've heard from people who have contacts over there that that is a common tactic by the Ukrainians - building positions in buildings that have civilians in them. Apparently the Ukrainians are perpetrating a lot of acts that are being blamed on the Russians, especially the Azov battalion.

But of course, you are not allowed to point out these inconvenient happenings in the west. That undermines the accepted binary narrative that this is a war of good versus evil, of democracy versus autocratic authoritarian rule.

War is never that simple or binary. But it gets much harder to justify war when you look at it realistically.

can somebody remind me which syrian government forces attacked the US before we destroyed much of that country, caused 100s of thousands of deaths and made millions homeless?
Well Gaddafi was going to gold standard, wasn't part of the central bank and probably had dirt on the Clinton's...

Of course I'm paranoid. I'm in the digital equivalent of a bar room at a gun club where it's known that feds hang out while conversing about the war in Ukraine.

As to being a piece of shit... well maybe. But also you might be wound up a little too tight for being called out for reposting shit sources. I've been called out for doing it and I regularly call out others for doing it. Its how we keep this oven self cleaning.

If that bothers you too much, my bet still stands.
I'll stop posting for as long as you do. The first one to break owes the other $1.
You said “Oven” you have demerits in the total 9759 social credit points. Re-education camp for you.

• Haha
Reactions: RGStory
If you wake up at 2am, and there's a giant fireball in the sky, make no mistake what's happening.

On separate notes, this guy's been very accurate thus far.

OK... I did listen to this guy. Pondered on what he said.... Here's what I got. Russians are destroying transportation, mainly railroads. Got it.... He rambled way too much... He needed to make his point and move on.

Here's my point. Apply every resource available and blaze a trail from Ukraine to Port of Sevastopol. Take over Crimea and fortify it. Exporting and importing problem is solved.
There has been enough weapons, money and human lives wasted to complete that operation several times over. Once that's done Russia has no need for a land bridge. Security on the high seas can be done clandestine. This is ancient history. No one is studying history, obviously.

OK... I did listen to this guy. Pondered on what he said.... Here's what I got. Russians are destroying transportation, mainly railroads. Got it.... He rambled way too much... He needed to make his point and move on.

Here's my point. Apply every resource available and blaze a trail from Ukraine to Port of Sevastopol. Take over Crimea and fortify it. Exporting and importing problem is solved.
There has been enough weapons, money and human lives wasted to complete that operation several times over. Once that's done Russia has no need for a land bridge. Security on the high seas can be done clandestine. This is ancient history. No one is studying history, obviously.

That is one hell of a big bite, do you think they’d (russia) let it go?

My new job makes a small part for exactly the type of missile they want over there.

We couldn't get the metal components that get molded in the plastic.

Customer was going nuts. Metal subcontractor ended up getting a second supplier and war profiteer is now happy.

Lots of war profiteers are probably laughing all the way to the bank right now.

Lots of war profiteers are probably laughing all the way to the bank right now.

And are many members of the House, Senate, and their friends, family, associates....Pedo Joe & the Hoe, Hunter... Romney, McConnell too I would imagine...the list goes on and on

Last edited:
yup.
trillions "spent" in afghanistan, and besides some rainbow flags that have been taken down, we accomplished nothing.
somebody got paid, and it wasn't the american taxpayers.
If anyone knows how a novice can get into the racket at the entry level for crumbs, please let me know. I can create propaganda if necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.