• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
expect more politicians to fly over there to bring back their gold and cash.
One Russian missile will stop that shit, dead in it's tracks.
As a child in the Deep South, playing with a group of cousins on a hot summer evening there was a saying among the parents.
It's all fun and games until someone gets poked in the eye with a sharp stick.
That lesson in life has never changed.

93abfebdd58ebbfa.jpeg
Bingo!

These greedy and very stupid politicians aren’t going to be happy until the missiles are passing each other mid-flight. Millions of people will die because the Biden and Pelosi money laundering train was about to be knocked off the rails. I sure hope they get to be on the list of victims.... along with all of us “peons” that didn’t want this crap.
to all the "democrats" and neocons:

279973125_499717665220879_3700080536581608845_n.jpg

Reactions: khel and UKDslayer
1. It looks like EU, and partially, the US, are going to feel some very serious pressure on their economies.

2. Russia is planning to stop export of all strategic materials to "unfriendly" countries.

3. Russians claim that they captured canadian general, who was in charge of underground biolab at Azovstal in Mariupol.

#2 and #3 are from Russian sources.

Last edited:
1. It looks like EU, and partially, the US, are going to feel some very serious pressure on their economies.

2. Russia is planning to stop export of all strategic materials to "unfriendly" countries.

3. Russians claim that they captured canadian general, who was in charge of underground biolab at Azovstal in Mariupol.

#2 and #3 are from Russian sources.

I'll discuss your #1... The US economy was headed towards a recession 3 years ago. All that was needed was some excuses. There was the virus, people being paid to not work, moratorium on evictions, billions of dollars to businesses to keep them afloat, a FED Reserve oblivious to any type of money managing (transitory), breaks in the supply chain, etc. Russia simply put on the costume of the "Boogey Man" to fit the occasion. If it would not have been a war, it would have been something else. All according to plan.

Russians supposedly captured this Canadian General in Ukraine.
Let me translate this through the media filter for you.

“Russia government forces enter a foreign nation to kidnap Canadian citizen. Smuggle him across border to stand trial in Russia. “

*start outrage here*

Let me translate this through the media filter for you.

“Russia government forces enter a foreign nation to kidnap Canadian citizen. Smuggle him across border to stand trial in Russia. “

*start outrage here*

From what I understand he was really popular in Canada but got metoo'd out of his job by liberals. I bet as time goes on we'll find out other officers from foreign nations are also over there involved in organization/logistics what have you.

A website that also doesn't cite its sources.

A large portion of the site is dedicated to rallying Christians to seeing Jews as evil and refers to Israel as the "The Zionist Satanic Falsehood!".

snapshot of shit website #2.jpg

snapshot of shit website.jpg

A dubious source at best.
GreenGO Juan probably pulled the first source he came across that supported his argument without vetting the source.

What, that Hitlers Grandma didn’t know who Fathered her child, Alois? That is well know and there are many.

The debate is over his biological grandfather. That has never been 100% proven. Hans Frank I believe is where the Frankenberger theory comes from.

As to web site of those screen shots? I need to find that site again, when I do I will link it. Its in this page that lays out a timeline, but this page is not the source. Its was linked because it lays out the “ THEROY” in a quick way.

And no its not at all what RGstory suggests.

Last edited:
What, that Hitlers Grandma didn’t know who Fathered her child, Alois? That is well know and there are many.

The debate is over his biological grandfather. That has never been 100% proven. Hans Frank I believe is where the Frankenberger theory comes from.

As to web site of those screen shots? I need to find that site again, when I do I will link it. Its in this page that lays out a timeline, but this page is not the source. Its was linked because it lays out the “ THEROY” in a quick way.

And no its not at all what RGstory suggests.

I provided the link to the source. Its a subpage on that lloydthomas.org page: http://www.lloydthomas.org/1-IsraelTimeLine/7-1930-1999/hitler.html

As far as serious debate, its fairly well settled.
If by debate, you mean occasionally people bring it up? Then sure, its about as serious as the whole .50 Cal fly's by your head and your head explodes debate. Once you research it to any depth, it starts to fall apart.

I first heard the story in a history class from a professor. He merely stated it was a subject that is brought up and then we dissected it to pieces and the whole thing falls apart for lack of evidence. The whole analysis lesson really drives home the purpose of Steve Podleski question, "What's the source?".

I provided the link to the source. Its a subpage on that lloydthomas.org page: http://www.lloydthomas.org/1-IsraelTimeLine/7-1930-1999/hitler.html

As far as serious debate, its fairly well settled.
If by debate, you mean occasionally people bring it up? Then sure, its about as serious as the whole .50 Cal fly's by your head and your head explodes debate. Once you research it to any depth, it starts to fall apart.

I first heard the story in a history class from a professor. He merely stated it was a subject that is brought up and then we dissected it to pieces and the whole thing falls apart for lack of evidence. The whole analysis lesson really drives home the purpose of Steve Podleski question, "What's the source?".
If its settled... where’s your proof. Your source.

The reason I screen shot the Lloyd Thomas, is because of its lay out. Its not the source as you claim.

My source that the biased timeline you cited is from an anti-Semitic website? I provided the primary source material already.

A source for stating that the story is not likely true or generally accepted by the body of historians? You provided a source yourself, the Journal of European Studies.

From your own citation:

"However, the accuracy of Frank’s book has been questioned. He is often mistaken on details (note that he misspelled Schicklgruber as Schickelgruber). Some see his entire book as a whitewash: an attempt on Frank’s part to portray himself as an unwilling pawn of Hitler. For instance, Frank claimed to have submitted his resignation to Hitler 14 times in protest over the mistreatment of the Poles; but the official German records do not agree, giving only two instances on which Frank submitted his resignation. On both those occasions, the reason given had to do with disputes over his role as Reich Attorney-General, not with any matter pertaining to the Polish situation (Piotrowski, 1961: 155). Hitler refused to accept Frank’s resignation on both occasions, and Frank stayed on in his post. Such discrepancies have led many historians to question the veracity of the entire book."

"Contemporary scholarship has largely discounted Frank’s allegations regarding a possible Jewish grandfather for Adolf Hitler."

"Frank’s claim that Hitler’s grandmother was impregnated by a Jew named Frankenberger, living in Graz. Ullrich then wrote: ‘subsequent research revealed that no Jewish family by that name lived at the time in either Graz or indeed the entire Steiermark region’ (Ullrich, 2016: 15). In support of this statement, Ullrich provided two citations: one was Brigitte Hamann’s book Hitlers Wien: Lehrjahre eines Diktators (1996: 75); the other was Guido Knopp’s Geheimnisse des ‘Dritten Reiches’ (2011: 18–20)"

My source that the biased timeline you cited is from an anti-Semitic website? I provided the primary source material already.

A source for stating that the story is not likely true or generally accepted by the body of historians? You provided a source yourself, the Journal of European Studies.

From your own citation:

"However, the accuracy of Frank’s book has been questioned. He is often mistaken on details (note that he misspelled Schicklgruber as Schickelgruber). Some see his entire book as a whitewash: an attempt on Frank’s part to portray himself as an unwilling pawn of Hitler. For instance, Frank claimed to have submitted his resignation to Hitler 14 times in protest over the mistreatment of the Poles; but the official German records do not agree, giving only two instances on which Frank submitted his resignation. On both those occasions, the reason given had to do with disputes over his role as Reich Attorney-General, not with any matter pertaining to the Polish situation (Piotrowski, 1961: 155). Hitler refused to accept Frank’s resignation on both occasions, and Frank stayed on in his post. Such discrepancies have led many historians to question the veracity of the entire book."

"Contemporary scholarship has largely discounted Frank’s allegations regarding a possible Jewish grandfather for Adolf Hitler."

"Frank’s claim that Hitler’s grandmother was impregnated by a Jew named Frankenberger, living in Graz. Ullrich then wrote: ‘subsequent research revealed that no Jewish family by that name lived at the time in either Graz or indeed the entire Steiermark region’ (Ullrich, 2016: 15). In support of this statement, Ullrich provided two citations: one was Brigitte Hamann’s book Hitlers Wien: Lehrjahre eines Diktators (1996: 75); the other was Guido Knopp’s Geheimnisse des ‘Dritten Reiches’ (2011: 18–20)"

Reactions: RGStory
There is an ancient tactic in war "Cut off the head of the Snake"...
Interesting there is not a move to cut off the head of the snake in this war. The head would be Crimea.
Just an observation.... ;)

Attachments

• Snake 1.jpg
    Snake 1.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 41
  • Snake B.jpg
    Snake B.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 41
Reactions: Sako man

Much better sources.
As I recall they pulled the "Genetic Sample" from a napkin supposedly left behind at a restaurant by a distant relative of Hitler. If that can be trusted, then the results are that he likely had Jewish ancestor. The test was never duplicated and the results are not repeatable.
If true, this does not show that his grandfather was Jewish or that GreenGo Juan's timeline is based in reality.

Much better sources.
As I recall they pulled the "Genetic Sample" from a napkin supposedly left behind at a restaurant by a distant relative of Hitler. If that can be trusted, then the results are that he likely had Jewish ancestor. The test was never duplicated and the results are not repeatable.
If true, this does not show that his grandfather was Jewish or that GreenGo Juan's timeline is based in reality.
History will be scrubbed to go with the current narrative. Books will be burned and digital traces erased.
Deniers will be labeled as heretics and terrorists. Social credit scores will be adjusted.

History will be scrubbed to go with the current narrative. Books will be burned and digital traces erased.
Deniers will be labeled as heretics and terrorists. Social credit scores will be adjusted.

Just give it a couple of weeks. The internet firestorm of disinformation will kick off and everyone will be confused.

We don't need to scrub history any more. Why take the effort?
Just like the Russian military strategy, just push out so much bullshit that it buries the truth.

Much better sources.

What I'd seen is there were two DNA sources, one in austria and one in the US. I'm sure their work is available to find out more, but not worth the effort to me. The theory that hitler's grandmother was knocked up by a member of the family she worked for is as good as any, and it looks like there may be some evidence that it's at least plausible.

The sources (publishers) are questionable, as with all sources of info. You can search for articles published since at Haaretz, JPost, The Forward, ... and come up with articles saying that the "Hitler had jew blood" is an antisemitic conspiracy. Those publishers print lies for profit and to push a narrative; just a little better polished than some wacko blog is all. If it suites their narrative or their bank account, tomorrow they'll scream & cry that der hitler was a jew.

Much better sources.
So then its still debated.

I am not presenting that as absolute fact, showing that side of the story, the story that claims Frankenberger is his grandfather. You seem to be confused of my motives RG.

Again I will repeat if it’s settled where is your source that settles who Hitler’s grandfather was??? The world waits....

So then its still debated.

I am not presenting that as absolute fact, showing that side of the story, the story that claims Frankenberger is his grandfather. You seem to be confused of my motives RG.

Again I will repeat if it’s settled where is your source that settles who Hitler’s grandfather was??? The world waits....
Nope. Not going to be drawn into a debate weighing the value of your anti-semitic website.
Go away today, Fed.

• Haha
Reactions: NoDopes
So where’s your proof that I’m a fed.

Because now you’re misrepresenting me again which makes me believe you’re just a paranoid piece of shit

Of course I'm paranoid. I'm in the digital equivalent of a bar room at a gun club where it's known that feds hang out while conversing about the war in Ukraine.

As to being a piece of shit... well maybe. But also you might be wound up a little too tight for being called out for reposting shit sources. I've been called out for doing it and I regularly call out others for doing it. Its how we keep this oven self cleaning.

If that bothers you too much, my bet still stands.
I'll stop posting for as long as you do. The first one to break owes the other $1.

Of course I'm paranoid. I'm in the digital equivalent of a bar room at a gun club where it's known that feds hang out while conversing about the war in Ukraine.

As to being a piece of shit... well maybe. But also you might be wound up a little too tight for being called out for reposting shit sources. I've been called out for doing it and I regularly call out others for doing it. Its how we keep this oven self cleaning.

If that bothers you too much, my bet still stands.
I'll stop posting for as long as you do. The first one to break owes the other $1.
You know that’s a pathetic attempt from trying to distract from the subject of you being unable to prove who Hitler’s grandfather is.

Immediately labeling me a fed is a pathetic defensive mechanism when you and I both know you dont have a valid response to both points

I will consider that you yielding on
1. Hitlers Blood line.
2. My “glowieness”

You know that’s a pathetic attempt from trying to distract from the subject of you being unable to prove who Hitler’s grandfather is.

Immediately labeling me a fed is a pathetic defensive mechanism when you and I both know you dont have a valid response to both points

I will consider that you yielding on
1. Hitlers Blood line.
2. My “glowieness”

So that's a no?
WTF? We were up to two dollars.

Couldn't give a damn about Hitler's bloodline. If you want to prove who his grandfather is, you'll need to do better. MtnCreek had some good sources, go repost those.

With all the intel, weapons and cash......... Why is this war dragging out so long ?
I think all the intel, weapons and cash is surely prolonging.

Why... Ill throw a dart in the dark. NATO/EU wants control over Ukraine, Russia said no its mine. Some people are willing to fight over it, (edit- but not enough for a decisive victory)so here we are.

Not good. Please listen 7:01- 10:40.

Biden and White House not only bragging about how US intelligence killed Russian Generals, they are now bragging
that "we" shot down a transport plane carrying hundreds of Russia soldiers AND played a role in converting the warship to a sub.
They are that stupid to brag. Any idiot knows this will get us into a full-blown hot war directly with Russia instead of proxy Ukraine.

I could not back this up with a second source, so if anyone has more info please share.

Edit: Apparently the our "other" involvement was just a matter of provided intelligence for the Ukrainians to act.

Last edited:
Difficult to watch.
Not because of the war stuff, but because he is sounds Québécois.
First couple of minutes are slow, but his discussion of working with Wali is kind of interesting. From sniper to anti-tank missileman.

Matches a similar account from Wali:

Good reminder of the importance of discipline. Don't take off your helmet on the front line and don't get out of the trench to smoke a cigarette. Complacency kills.

• Sad
Reactions: Sako man
Status
Not open for further replies.