• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching anyone from the "government" speaking.... Is like watching Incest. They are keeping it all in the family and the family is enjoying every minute of it. Sickening to "We the People"....
Ten Republicans who voted against lend lease.
A3136234-B7D6-4BBE-AD97-C3DF4B2B3698.jpeg

I

They are fine with a city paved with glass.

As long as its another people.

It would be just what they want.

Can you imagine the fear it would cause the people to suffer.......they would run right into the trap of giving up all their freedom.

What one city or two when you gain the world?
Like DC, Moscow, NYC, Atlanta? Fuck it, let'em fly.

This has to be a bad joke.

Some random Ukraine cunt is made a minister of anything ?

This is bullshit.

I pay my taxes for what?
I have yet to be confirmed as the zar of varget. Still waiting.

How in broad daylight can he shit on the constitution unchallenged?

Impeach the mother fucker.

• Sad
Reactions: Sako man
want to hear something else utterly fucking ridiculous?

it seems that people going to Ukraine are allowed to carry bags full of restricted ITARS items on the plane with them. Are there any standardized rules anymore, or is everything in this country relative to "who" is doing it and "does it support the agenda"

total bullshit.

Reports today indicate the Russian General Staff at Forward Command Center for 2nd Army in Kharkiv, at Izyum, may have had a very bad day yesterday.

Meeting with about "40 senior officers" there allegedly bombed. Casualties supposedly include the Chief of the General Staff of the Russian Army, Valery Gerasimov, as SWIA, and his status is reported to be a "300 Cargo" apparently meaning he was air evac'd back to Moscow as "wounded."

If he was involved, it's remarkable he was so far forward. Will be interesting to see what actually happened, as this shakes out.

Or could be just some PR as they supposedly killed or wounded Gerasimov something like 5 or 6 times so far.

Speaking PR ,ROFL geriatric and a dickpianist both running their own PR that is not quite in sync

Last edited:
Reactions: Darayavaus
your ministry of truth will soon clean this place up and give the neocons a sense of victory over their pro-constitution enemies

The political leaders and media "stars" had their annual WH correspondent's gala last night. Even a Kardashian was present.

Last edited:
Or could be just some PR as they supposedly killed or wounded Gerasimov something like 5 or 6 times so far.
or if the US is providing direct military intel to a foreign actor and providing them military assistance so that they have the same capabilities as the US military, in effect becoming a proxy branch of the US military, then the Russians will nuke us and start WW3.
At this point, that's exactly what I think our government wants.

Ec5SonbX0AYx-2Q

Last edited:
The political leaders and media "stars" had their annual WH correspondent's gala last night. Even a Kardashian was present.

these people rule us like the Politburo ruled the Soviet Union. We have no representation in this country anymore, only the rule of tyrants.

The hypocrisy around this conflict is astounding.

What Russia is doing (as unjustified and immoral as it is), is by no means "abnormal". Occupations and invasions are constantly occurring, in which the occupied country gets reduced to rubble and innocent lives destroyed - many of those perpetrated by the US and the MIC.

However, bringing up this inconvenient fact is "whataboutism" - when talking about the Ukraine conflict, you may not commit the sin of "whataboutism" in polite society. That gets you cancelled and censored.

The narrative around this conflict is one giant scam, but they've been very clever in shutting down and cancelling any opinions that go against that of the US's military industrial complex.

you can tell they don't believe their own bullshit lies about genocide and indiscriminate bombing when they aren't afraid to fly there
Those are my exact thoughts when I see my "so called" Republican Senator spending more time and resources getting his name in front of the press... If he has all of the affair's in order in Montana then he can travel to the Southern Border and give a report on conditions there.....

Reactions: BCP
Reports today indicate the Russian General Staff at Forward Command Center for 2nd Army in Kharkiv, at Izyum, may have had a very bad day yesterday.

Meeting with about "40 senior officers" there allegedly bombed. Casualties supposedly include the Chief of the General Staff of the Russian Army, Valery Gerasimov, as SWIA, and his status is reported to be a "300 Cargo" apparently meaning he was air evac'd back to Moscow as "wounded."

If he was involved, it's remarkable he was so far forward. Will be interesting to see what actually happened, as this shakes out.

They'll do what the Russians have always done, keep pinning stars and stripes on random people until they finally luck into a guy who knows what he is doing.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
these people rule us like the Politburo ruled the Soviet Union. We have no representation in this country anymore, only the rule of tyrants.

It was a pretty big event, judging by this picture. All bedecked in their finest plumage.

• Sad
Reactions: BCP and Sako man
(Reuters) - Russia's defence ministry said on Sunday it had struck at weapons supplied to Ukraine by the United States and European countries and destroyed a runway at a military airfield near the Ukrainian city of Odesa.
The ministry said it used high-precision Onyx missiles to strike the airfield, after Ukraine accused Russia of knocking out a newly-constructed runway at the main airport of Odesa.
Odesa regional governor Maksym Marchenko said Russia had used a Bastion missile, launched from Crimea.

The total losses of the Russian Federation since the beginning of the war are about 23.5 thousand people, 192 aircraft, 155 helicopters, 1,026 tanks and 2,471 armored vehicles 6,813

Общие потери РФ с начала войны – около 23,5 тыс. человек, 192 самолета, 155 вертолетов, 1 026 танков и 2 471 бронированная машина

6 813​

they don't just publish fake articles, they post manipulated propaganda photos, too.

speaking of imaginary friends,

For any dumb twat gullible enough to actually believe anything the Kiev post says, the Ukros are laughing at you. "Maj. Stepan Tarabalka" has quite the name that rings for Ukrainians. In fact, that's like saying we have a heroic fighter pilot named Maj G. Washington, with his copilot Y. Doodle.

It's official.

It was obviously a motivational/meme etc and the libtards though it was real (because they don't understand memes).

Reactions: Sako man
If the Russian people believe the US is actively engaging in a proxy war against Russia, they will support their government’s actions to “win” said war. Russians are far tougher and more stoic that Americans. Americans freak out when a few dozen body bags come home Russians expect thousands. America is an ageing fat ass jock with fragile knees talking shit to a 19 yr old street kid with a half dozen murders behind him.

Reactions: MJF and Sako man
speaking of imaginary friends,

For any dumb twat gullible enough to actually believe anything the Kiev post says, the Ukros are laughing at you. "Maj. Stepan Tarabalka" has quite the name that rings for Ukrainians. In fact, that's like saying we have a heroic fighter pilot named Maj G. Washington, with his copilot Y. Doodle.

Ward Carrol ruined his site reputation on this,

It was obviously a motivational/meme etc and the libtards though it was real (because they don't understand memes).

The Slavs are all about myths.

Stalin used the story of a little boy turning his parents in for hiding food from collectivization to get the whole USSR to rat on each other.

Repeal of Smith Mundt is treason.

The total losses of the Russian Federation since the beginning of the war are about 23.5 thousand people,
That sounds awfully high?
This came from what source?

Guess I do not have a grasp on how many were sent in due to conflicting reports / estimates.

Maybe I have come to distrust what our government, Ukraine's government and the Russian government says?

Two out of three of those governments are full of cheating lying scum and I heard some people are leary of the Russians as well.

That sounds awfully high?
This came from what source?

Guess I do not have a grasp on how many were sent in due to conflicting reports / estimates.

Maybe I have come to distrust what our government, Ukraine's government and the Russian government says?

Two out of three of those governments are full of cheating lying scum and I heard some people are leary of the Russians as well.

23k losses - dead, wounded, captured, stole a car and drove home etc would make sense. I don’t buy 23k dead though.

Zelensky’s Top Advisor Tells People to be “Emotionally, Organizationally and Consciously Ready” for Donbass Defeat​

Andrew Anglin May 1, 2022

The Ukraine is winning. Hard.
Like, imagine if you went into a gas station and bought a scratch off lottery ticket and won $33 billion. Well, in the Ukraine, that’s just called “another walk in the park at night where a bunch of people are squatting around a trashcan fire huffing glue.”

Ukraine people scratch-scratch and ching-ching.
Money ain’t shit to Ukraine people. Ukraine people go into the store, and they don’t buy that cheap glue. Why would they? Money ain’t shit to them. In Ukraine, they stopped selling the cheap glue. No one was buying it. Imagine if you had $33 billion smackers – would you be squatting in the park around a trashcan fire at 4 AM huffing the cheap glue?
I’d be walking into that store decked out in gold chains and Gucci, buying that good glue. I’d rap about it and post it to social media alongside my cannibalism videos – “you can find me in the park, bottle full of glue, look, mami, I got the glue if you’re into huffin’ glue.”
However, while the Ukraine is winning like Iron Man or the Avengers – possibly even like Guardians of the Galaxy – at getting massive sums of money and weapons for free from foreign countries, they are facing a few minor problems on the warfront.
Vladimir Zelensky’s top advisor Oleksiy Arestovych has very unfortunately announced that people need to prepare themselves for defeat in the Donbass. The good news is, Ukraine people are winning hard in places where there are no Russian forces. Also, it’s possible that Azov is going to bust out of Azovstal where somehow they haven’t starved to death yet and start really kicking hard asses.
He made these statements at a Sunday briefing on the state of the situation.
Ukrinform:
According to Arestovych, after the official order issued by the Russian Defense Ministry to transfer combat efforts to the east of Ukraine, enemy troops are trying to surround Ukrainian forces in the JFO area, “finish” Mariupol and retain the defense in Kherson – southern Ukraine. At the same time, Arestovych noted that if the Ukrainian army repels the enemy defense in the south, then the position of Russian forces the area of Mariupol would significantly worsen.
“They understand this. They do it. They have officially stated this. This means the next thing. On the one hand, it gives us hope in the area of Kyiv, Chernihiv, Sumy region, Kharkiv region that we will get rid of the enemy there, we will repel it from there. Secondly, it means a possible, potential deterioration or a sharp deterioration of the situation around Mariupol and in the JFO area,” he said.
He assured that the military and political leadership of Ukraine, as well as the leadership of the Ukrainian Defense Forces understand the situation and take all necessary measures to resist the enemy.
“But I want to say that the next week or two will be uneven. There will be reports that we are winning, counterattacking and repelling in some areas. We are liberating our lands from the enemy. However, there will also be information that in some parts of the front, particularly in the east, the situation is complicated. You need to be emotionally, organizationally and consciously ready for this,” Arestovych said.
Prepare your emotions for Russian military forces to take the entire part of the country that they made claim to, and also continue to hold parts they made no claim to before they invaded.
It’s a sad situation. Fortunately, Ukraine people have enough money to buy enough glue to emotionally prepare themselves for literally anything. Most of you reading this have probably not ever even huffed that good glue, but from reports I’m getting from the frontlines of Ukraine Democracy War, that good glue is about as good as it gets.
Also according to Arestovych – again, the #1 advisor to the president of Ukraine – Ukraine people do not even have brains. Just gas. That’s why they’re so easily swayed by factual information about how they’re winning so hard.

Heres’ what happens in you’re daily life if you’re a Ukraine person:
  • Win $33 billion
  • Win $33 billion
  • Win $33 billion
  • Win $33 billion
  • Lose the Donbass and also some other territories outside of Russia’s initial territorial claim
Imagine you scratch off an instant lottery ticket and win $33 billion, then you walk out of the store and someone spits on your boots.
Imagine you rape a woman and then she tells you you have a small penis. It doesn’t matter much, does it? She’s already raped, and you’re headed to the store to buy some more glue with that $33 billion you won.
Well, that’s what it’s like for the Ukraine to lose the Donbass and other regions.
Ukraine has so much money, Ukraine people social media influencers aren’t stuck eating Russian cockroach meat – they’re eating straight-up 100% pure Ukraine people.

In case you didn’t know: Ukraine people don’t simply have a strong democracy of a rules based order of values – Ukraine people are vastly superior to Russian people in every way. This includes how they taste.
Have you seen how hard Ukraine people are winning in parts of the country Russians already left, because they never laid claim on them in the first place?
30april2022_Ukraine_map-scaled.jpeg

Ukraine people won the Battle of Kiev like they were throwing a used tube of glue at some granny sweeping the street. It was nothing to them to win the Battle of Kiev – they literally didn’t even have to confront the Russian military.
Russian cockroach monster orcs felt the strong psychic vibrations emanating from Ukraine people in Kiev and fled like cowards to take the territory that Russia claims and some other parts of the country.
Kyiv, Chernihiv, Sumy – you name it, Ukraine people are winning hard.
Imagine you’re a football team and you’ve scored 50 field goals and you’re winning by 300 points and then the other team scores one touchdown before the bell. Well, that’s what it’s like to lose the Donbass after winning the Battle of Kiev, the Battle of Chernihiv, and the Battle of Sumy.
At the Battle of Kiev, Ukraine people were like “bend over Russia and let me tap dat ass.”
c43lny2ok4w81.webp

The Battle of Kiev is now considered to be one of the greatest victories in military history.
When this war is over, Ukraine people will have won EVERYTHING (except for the Donbass and some other regions, and maybe they’ll have to sign some kind of neutrality pact agreeing to not join NATO). In a matter of weeks, this staggering Ukraine victory will be complete. This is like if you’re world heavyweight champion and you step into the ring with some wimp and he taps you once before you knock him out.
Losing the Donbass and a few other territories and agreeing to sign a neutrality pact is going to pale in comparison to winning the Battle of Kiev and $33 billion dollars.
Reddit and Zelensky were right about Zelensky – he is literally Winston Churchill in an undershirt.

Reactions: camocorvette
cliff notes for ADD
Stinger missiles
I know this was talked about a few pages back......
  • The Department of Defense has not purchased any new Stingers in almost 20 years.
  • To date, we have actually given the Ukrainians one-third of all the Stingers we possess.
  • we actually don’t make many of the components that go into a Stinger missile anymore.
Greg Hayes, Raytheon’s chief executive, said the company is working to find some of the materials for the missile but because some components are no longer commercially available, the company will have to redesign electronics in the missile’s seeker head.​
“That’s going to take us a little bit of time,” Hayes said. “We’re going to ramp up production this year, but I expect this is going to be ‘23-’24 where we actually see orders come in for the larger replenishments, both on Stinger as well as on Javelin, which has also been very successful in theater.”​
link

cliff notes for ADD
Stinger missiles
I know this was talked about a few pages back......
  • The Department of Defense has not purchased any new Stingers in almost 20 years.
  • To date, we have actually given the Ukrainians one-third of all the Stingers we possess.
  • we actually don’t make many of the components that go into a Stinger missile anymore.
Greg Hayes, Raytheon’s chief executive, said the company is working to find some of the materials for the missile but because some components are no longer commercially available, the company will have to redesign electronics in the missile’s seeker head.​
“That’s going to take us a little bit of time,” Hayes said. “We’re going to ramp up production this year, but I expect this is going to be ‘23-’24 where we actually see orders come in for the larger replenishments, both on Stinger as well as on Javelin, which has also been very successful in theater.”​
link

My new company build injection moldings for auto and defense........good luck finding plenty available resins and the insert components that go into these parts.

Than the nature of them is they are small and require a lot of handwork.

I got an idea.....Let's have China build them!

Status
Not open for further replies.