• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I'm pretty sure the Mini-14 created the MoS metric in the 80s...

A slight improvement on the Paris Gun, "minute of City".

Paris Gun Shot Placement.jpg

The latest war began in February 2014 following the Ukrainian Revolution of Dignity....
Personally, if I look back to 2014, I have no recollection of events in Ukraine or Russia... Some of the events were
ISIS Declares an Islamic Caliphate.
Ebola Strikes West Africa
Oil Prices Crash
Eurozone Economies Falter

... but, events in the far corners of the world were not of any notice to me. I was busy with life. The war in Ukraine is settling into order. Wake up tomorrow morning the the news of the day will be the same news of the past week. Ever have an old gas BAR BQ pit that you opened the lid, turned on the gas and threw a match into the pit ?... A big attention getting Whoof ! !... Then the flame settled down to an orderly, small source of heat that no one really paid attention to... This will be Ukraine. Best look around locally at the events that have transpired over the past few months. They will have much more effect on your life that events in Ukraine.

images

I read this article about miss information on the Ukrainian (Undeclared)War (conflict) and just wow. I added the undeclared war and conflict as both nations have not declared war.

On a side note one of the so called journalist name is Hannah Fingerhut. Fucking school must have been a bitch for her.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
News flash: "The American People no Longer believe the American Media". It has far less to do with Russian disinformation (of which there is a ton), and far more to do with our own media pushing their own agendas, spouting outright political propaganda, and suppressing news that does not support their imaginary narrative. The Seattle Times needs to look in a mirror rather than blaming Putin for our complete lack of trust in what they say.

Someone should let Ft. Sill know.

View attachment 7858154

US Rotary Wing Transportation options: CH53E, CH47D, MV22
That would be US capabilities not Ukrainian capabilities. They can't resupply their troops. They couldn't touch a 40 mile supply line outside their capital and you keep claiming they are winning. That's laughable. They don't have a port to export so they will not be making any money beyond child trafficking and money laundering.

That would be US capabilities not Ukrainian capabilities. They can't resupply their troops. They couldn't touch a 40 mile supply line outside their capital and you keep claiming they are winning. That's laughable. They don't have a port to export so they will not be making any money beyond child trafficking and money laundering.

So you don't believe the MI series of helicopters that the Ukrainians are using match the lift capacity of the American ones?

So you don't believe the MI series of helicopters that the Ukrainians are using match the lift capacity of the American ones?
While Mil 8/17 s are more capable in terms of transporting personnel than UH-60 , they do not have the lift capability of CH47 or CH53 ( i dont think Ukrainans have any Mil 26s left)but more than anything else they are getting shot down in unsustainable numbers, all the Manpads now in theatre don't make things any easier, till Ukrainans start flying western choppers, there is no separating Ukrainian Mil from a Russian one for a Stinger operator so you can imagine they are getting shot at by friendlies as well as the Russians. At least Russians have some self protection systems that probably work against older MANPADS.

Last edited:
Brandon wants 33bilion $ for Ukraine and we are only 2months in, before year is over ,20years of Afghanistan will seem like a bargain

The present and upcoming Scenarios in Ukraine are exactly why they paid the Biden's millions.....they saw it coming and wanted Biden in their pocket to fast track cash. Surprise, surprise, surprise.

VooDoo

You would have to be completely in denial or a complete moron to not see lines of single graves there and they just happen to be in a Cemetery. The satellite images they are passing around clearly show it looks nothing like a huge pit.

You don’t have to follow one side or the other to use reason. In fact there’s no reason to take sides, just realize you’re being lied to constantly. They don’t even try to hide the fact that they think you’re stupid, they show something that’s obviously one thing and tell you it’s something completely different.

They repeatedly showed obvious CGI videos(actual flight sim recordings) telling you it was real and giving a bullshit back story.

Last edited:

PHUCK THIS... Billion with a fucking B

Spend the money at home and quit lining your pockets with kickbacks.

Congress do your job and reject the request.

PHUCK THIS... Billion with a fucking B

Spend the money at home and quit lining your pockets with kickbacks.

Congress do your job and reject the request.
Then how would the congressmen make millions on a job that doesn’t pay millions?

US aid alone would make Ukrainian defense budget something like top 10 in the world ,and we are only two months in they are already well past Israel nearing Korea , and expect multibillion bills for Ukraine to keep coming for foreseeable future.

Reactions: khel and theLBC
US is basically paying for what others supply from storage and scrapyards, every scrap T72 sent to Ukraine from eastern Europe gets paid $ USD by US taxpayer

Now shopping for Ukraine started in Iraq - oh the irony, for near decade eastern Europe and Ukraine was offloading weapons for Iraq and Syria wars through various train and equip programs funded by US now taxpayer gets the privilege to pay again for the same exact gear only this time for Ukraine. Iraqis can even sell back to Ukraine the BTR4s they bought years ago.

Ukraine spent the last 30 years selling old Soviet weapons to become a US/Nato welfare case. They literally had Tu-160 bombers, an aircraft carrier, stockpiles of cruise missiles, nukes etc...

Can someone tell me what we stand to gain from this?
Us? The regular people? Nothing.

The MIC? Lots of profit.

Ukraine spent the last 30 years selling old Soviet weapons to become a US/Nato welfare case. They literally had Tu-160 bombers, an aircraft carrier, stockpiles of cruise missiles, nukes etc...

Can someone tell me what we stand to gain from this?

That was part of the Budapest agreement, that UN/NATO etc would look out for them if they got rid of all their nukes and demilitarized.

That was part of the Budapest agreement, that UN/NATO etc would look out for them if they got rid of all their nukes and demilitarized.
Thats not what it says.

You should actually read it.

Edit- Also that agreement got thrown out the window when the EU and NATO and the United States back the revolution there.

They broke terms too.

Toilet paper

Reactions: khel and Darayavaus
The latest war began in February 2014 following the Ukrainian Revolution of Dignity....
Personally, if I look back to 2014, I have no recollection of events in Ukraine or Russia... Some of the events were
ISIS Declares an Islamic Caliphate.
Ebola Strikes West Africa
Oil Prices Crash
Eurozone Economies Falter

... but, events in the far corners of the world were not of any notice to me. I was busy with life. The war in Ukraine is settling into order. Wake up tomorrow morning the the news of the day will be the same news of the past week. Ever have an old gas BAR BQ pit that you opened the lid, turned on the gas and threw a match into the pit ?... A big attention getting Whoof ! !... Then the flame settled down to an orderly, small source of heat that no one really paid attention to... This will be Ukraine. Best look around locally at the events that have transpired over the past few months. They will have much more effect on your life that events in Ukraine.

images
Like the formation of Joe Biden's ministry of truth? What could go wrong?

Not a fan of Fox but Tucker is spot on about this.

"The War" has been factored into the Markets, every day events and the ripple effect on Europe..
Just business as usual. Similar to a fart in church... Some discomfort but no one leaves.

The ministry of truth will soon solve both problems.
Any voicing of disagreement with the regime's leftist agenda will now be called "disinformation". A year from now, any "disinformation" will be grounds for a charge of being a "domestic terrorist" and subject to permanent incarceration without trial. If blue is the official color - and you say you prefer yellow or green? You are now a "domestic terrorist" guilty of "disinformation". Straight to prison because the Patriot act says as a terrorist - you get no trial.

right now, tucker is the only show on fox i can tolerate. every other host is another warmongering idiot repeating the narrative.

Fox News was founded for the sole purpose of spewing the neocon narrative. They merely tolerated Trump because it made good business sense.

Also understand that 95% of your fellow conservatives were staunch advocates of foreign military intervention policy up until 2016 (and after that point, they would have gladly cheered on an invasion of Iran or Syria or wherever if Bolton would have been successful in drawing Trump's attention).

Tucker initially went along with the neocons, but much to his credit, started to question the Iraq invasion way before it was popular to do so.

Reactions: khel and kthomas
Status
Not open for further replies.