• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, well, well..... Surprise, surprise, surprise:

Raytheon Technologies says it cannot quickly make new Stinger missiles, which the US has been sending to Ukraine. CEO Greg Hayes says the company must redesign electronics in the missile and seeker. "That's going to take us a little bit of time

Perhaps Russia has been playing the old "Rope A Dope" (Muhammad Ali).....

“Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.”​

― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

4369AA04-6931-4C98-8A5D-F4B9650B15CD.jpeg
A0BDC7C4-5579-4835-9D05-C56CE87D837D.jpeg
A4994AC6-A4D2-4F74-8F7A-A05D820D29DD.jpeg

Some Interesting trends in 2022.

Raytheon Technologies says it cannot quickly make new Stinger missiles, which the US has been sending to Ukraine. CEO Greg Hayes says the company must redesign electronics in the missile and seeker. "That's going to take us a little bit of time

My guess, they need to change some code, so the misses can't be locked on to friendly airplanes.
I mean, they've been producing the fk'r for the last 30 - 50 years and all of a sudden, they can't? Please........ Next, you'll hear, they are waiting on their chips from China, supply chain, and putins fault.

My guess, they need to change some code, so the misses can't be locked on to friendly airplanes.
I mean, they've been producing the fk'r for the last 30 - 50 years and all of a sudden, they can't? Please........ Next, you'll hear, they are waiting on their chips from China, supply chain, and putins fault.
I believe they have moved on to other, newer designs. Requiring restarting production on something they phased out.

Federal contracting speak for we need a change order

• Haha
Reactions: NoDopes and madppcs

Can't get ahold of chips they need due to logistic screw ups from covid policy?

Russia cuts all gas supplies to Poland??

Can anyone confirm this?
The source of that is a pro climate change media outlet out of Poland. Sounds like Bull Shit, as the Russian, Polish and Gasprom its self have said nothing.

It’s a reverse psychology way of them to admit that they’re still buying Russian gas... because now they gotta come out and make a statement saying they’re still buying it. Just climate activists being fucking climate activists

Reactions: Shooter McGavin
Reactions: BCP
The leftists who live down the block through a fit at a homeowners meeting over American Flags being flown on flag poles by people in the neighborhood..... But are now flying a Ukraine flag, with a rainbow flag beneath it. They are obviously anti-American, along with being mentally ill.
Battery powered sawzall, say it...
Cut the the pole at it's base and push it over on their house

Battery powered sawzall, say it...
Cut the the pole at it's base and push it over on their house
I resisted driving over their "Red for Ed" signs and their Biden/Harris signs. I can resist vandalizing their stuff - just knowing that eventually they will get to suffer for their stupidity.

It was discussed earlier in this thread that the Russians have some wannabe Nazi's running around also.

View attachment 7857336

Plenty of nazi skinheads in Russia, I bet if you looked you’d find them in the US mil too. The whole nazi-nazi-nazi thing is a joke anyways this is all about money and access to resources.

Reactions: RGStory
While I totally agree with you, I wouldnt sign up for destroying private property just because I didnt like someones expression or got offended by someone expressing their views.

Freedom of speech covers everyone at all times
But if I witnessed somebody else cutting it down..... I would not be on the phone to the police department either.

If they saw me seeing them - they'd most likely also see a thumbs-up. LOL

The source of that is a pro climate change media outlet out of Poland. Sounds like Bull Shit, as the Russian, Polish and Gasprom its self have said nothing.

It’s a reverse psychology way of them to admit that they’re still buying Russian gas... because now they gotta come out and make a statement saying they’re still buying it. Just climate activists being fucking climate activists
iu

I can see them cutting it off. If Poland won't open an account with the Russian State Back to pay for gas. Russia is not stupid. If payments are made to banks outside of Russia they will never see the money, so it would be just giving away the gas and that would be stupid.

I can see them cutting it off. If Poland won't open an account with the Russian State Back to pay for gas. Russia is not stupid. If payments are made to banks outside of Russia they will never see the money, so it would be just giving away the gas and that would be stupid.
It's not just gas..... It's everything else the country of Russia produces. Think about it.

EDIT after some thought:
Altruistic behavior can be easily defined as a selfless concern for other people. Caring about the needs of others comes very naturally to an altruist. Altruism is the practice of having the best interests of others at heart, rather than acting based on one's own self-interest.

We are witnessing this phenomenon in America. There is a culture (Government and Private Sector) developing in which people will forfeit everything in an effort to save other's.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shooter McGavin
I resisted driving over their "Red for Ed" signs and their Biden/Harris signs. I can resist vandalizing their stuff - just knowing that eventually they will get to suffer for their stupidity.
Man, that would drive me nuts, I don't know how you could stand that. I thought it was bad here in Cali!

It's not just gas..... It's everything else the country of Russia produces. Think about it.

EDIT after some thought:
Altruistic behavior can be easily defined as a selfless concern for other people. Caring about the needs of others comes very naturally to an altruist. Altruism is the practice of having the best interests of others at heart, rather than acting based on one's own self-interest.

We are witnessing this phenomenon in America. There is a culture (Government and Private Sector) developing in which people will forfeit everything in an effort to save other's.
It's more like they are happy to squander your money for others and expect you to make concessions on thier part for others.

Fuck them both.

Plenty of nazi skinheads in Russia, I bet if you looked you’d find them in the US mil too. The whole nazi-nazi-nazi thing is a joke anyways this is all about money and access to resources.
Nothing in this statement makes any sense. We have more Marxist indoctrination in our military ranks than at anytime in US history. What does this have anything to do with access to resources and money? It's undeniably established that Ukraine has been rife with Nazis since WW2. Many of the Axis soldiers at Normandy were Ukrainians. Russia does not have Nazi battalions. By no means is Russia free of Nazis but it's not integrated into their culture compared to Ukraine, quite the opposite. Did you read up on the Ukrainian national hero Stephan Bandara?

spenser-rapone.jpg

Last edited:
.. and dozens of other sources. Poland has shut it down, not Russia.
Two countries shut down, Poland and Bulgaria and its about the whole Gas for Roubles scheme. Both sides can claim one is shutting down the other . But its simple money talks bullshit walks situation, no Roubles no Gas will see who blinks first.

Last edited:
I keep waiting for Ukraine to blow the gas line.. then Russia can't move ANY gas
The Ukrainian gas pipe is just one of many , Why do you think it was never damaged or shut down by Ukrainans? , Ukrainians are actually pressuring other European countries to shut down other gas lines and only use ones going through Ukraine as a way to make EU consumers pay Ukraine more $$ for the transit (Pipeline is probably the largest moneymaker in Ukraine at this time) . I am surprised Russians haven't bombed the Ukrainian pipeline as a way to force Europe to bypass Ukraine ,depriving Ukraine of billions in transit fees. As US can't fill even a fraction of the shortfall spice Gas will continue to follow Europe cant go without it. or governments might find themselves on another side of the regime change game.

Russia_GasPipelines_EGD_20191210.jpg

I'm waiting for a large contingent of Ukrainian forces to end run Russia with Western resupplied arms and attack a couple of Russian Cities just for the shock factor. A lot of Russian soldiers and conscripts will not be amused if while they are off blowing up Ukraine the Ukrainians go to their homes and level them and kill their families. That would make this Game interesting.

VooDoo

I'm waiting for a large contingent of Ukrainian forces to end run Russia with Western resupplied arms and attack a couple of Russian Cities just for the shock factor. A lot of Russian soldiers and conscripts will not be amused if while they are off blowing up Ukraine the Ukrainians go to their homes and level them and kill their families. That would make this Game interesting.

VooDoo
Indeed. I am kinda surprised we have not seen more of this.

Reactions: tomcatmv
I heard the other day that Zelensky has a list of heavy weapons he EXPECTS the USA to give him. He also EXPECTS the world to give him money to rebuild Ukraine. Fuck him, fuck his regime, fuck Putin and fuck this whole proxy war.

Our economy is going down the drain and our Representatives are mainly focused on "helping" Ukraine, hemorrhaging money while printing it as fast as they can, and ignoring the problems we are facing in this country.

I got asked to give my change (coins) to "help Ukraine". I had to bite my tongue to keep from losing my shit on the gas station clerk.

The Ukrainian gas pipe is just one of many , Why do you think it was never damaged or shut down by Ukrainans? , Ukrainians are actually pressuring other European countries to shut down other gas lines and only use ones going through Ukraine as a way to make EU consumers pay Ukraine more $$ for the transit (Pipeline is probably the largest moneymaker in Ukraine at this time) . I am surprised Russians haven't bombed the Ukrainian pipeline as a way to force Europe to bypass Ukraine ,depriving Ukraine of billions in transit fees. As US can't fill even a fraction of the shortfall spice Gas will continue to follow Europe cant go without it. or governments might find themselves on another side of the regime change game.

Russia_GasPipelines_EGD_20191210.jpg
At the rate buildings are being blown up and trees knocked down, there will be less of a demand for gas to heat. When there is a demand for heat, there is an abundance of firewood and biomas. with the mass exodus there are less residents needing heat. Before there was natural gas in Ukraine, their energy supply came from coal.... Not hearing about any shortage of coal. No solar setup's to mention...

Is there a real need for natural gas at this time ?

Status
Not open for further replies.