• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The leftists who live down the block through a fit at a homeowners meeting over American Flags being flown on flag poles by people in the neighborhood..... But are now flying a Ukraine flag, with a rainbow flag beneath it. They are obviously anti-American, along with being mentally ill.
I've got one suggestion for you. MOVE!! Mac;)

I'm waiting for a large contingent of Ukrainian forces to end run Russia with Western resupplied arms and attack a couple of Russian Cities just for the shock factor. A lot of Russian soldiers and conscripts will not be amused if while they are off blowing up Ukraine the Ukrainians go to their homes and level them and kill their families. That would make this Game interesting.

VooDoo
The Ukrainian military is getting hammered hard and losing considerable numbers and so far can't dislodge Russians anywhere even as they outnumber the Russians many times over but at the same time much of it is down to them being unable to freely maneuver and that most Ukrainian soldiers by now are conscripts with a couple of days worth of training. The reporting you get is very controlled and one sided you get no single report on Ukrainians forces suffering losses. To ensure as much support for the whole long war project , and the cokehead in Kiev who knows how much he is in touch with reality. .

They way the are hiting oil depos with drones or helos is the most bang for the buck, going in with any sizable ground force would be very risky for little to no gain . There are still a bunch of troops on the borders.

At the rate buildings are being blown up and trees knocked down, there will be less of a demand for gas to heat. When there is a demand for heat, there is an abundance of firewood and biomas. with the mass exodus there are less residents needing heat. Before there was natural gas in Ukraine, their energy supply came from coal.... Not hearing about any shortage of coal. No solar setup's to mention...

Is there a real need for natural gas at this time ?
Buildings blown up? Where in EU or Ukraine?

Soviet gas was piped to Europe already in the 80's since then ,coal was mostly shut down in much of Europe and in past 10 year most of Nuclear in Germany as well , gas needs just climbed as all the unreliable renewables need lots of backup power generation that is typically gas .

40% of gas consumption is domestic for heating, cooking ( this part is seasonal) , but 60% is for Industry and energy, you can't switch these short term.

End of the day there is no freedom gas , US couldn't cover even a fraction of European needs if EU actually had terminals for LNG ( takes years to build) the other LNG. US is proposing is Qatar gas so basically, the ritch Taliban and Qatar so far said that it can't divert from their Asian customers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darayavaus and khel
At the rate buildings are being blown up and trees knocked down, there will be less of a demand for gas to heat. When there is a demand for heat, there is an abundance of firewood and biomas. with the mass exodus there are less residents needing heat. Before there was natural gas in Ukraine, their energy supply came from coal.... Not hearing about any shortage of coal. No solar setup's to mention...

Is there a real need for natural gas at this time ?
there is in europe. nobody seems to give a fuck about the ukrainians.
the west wants them all to die to punish putin (as though that was how it works).

No one , especially the folks sporting Ukrainian flags on their avatars everywhere gives a flying fuck about Ukraine or Ukrainians, Ukraine is just the current thing that they are told to support, the same gullible idiots that want more censorship because Blackberry says so , wanted to stuff you into camps for unvaccinated and supported BLM because you know discrimination bad , lol now we see discrimination bad only when told to feel so.

For many of these idiots its just a fiery culmination of 'Brandon and the Resistance' ( sounds like a 60's Rock band i know) taking revenge on Putin for installing Orange man bad in WH , sounds laughable but many really see it through such prism.

Last edited:
It's not just gas..... It's everything else the country of Russia produces. Think about it.

EDIT after some thought:
Altruistic behavior can be easily defined as a selfless concern for other people. Caring about the needs of others comes very naturally to an altruist. Altruism is the practice of having the best interests of others at heart, rather than acting based on one's own self-interest.

We are witnessing this phenomenon in America. There is a culture (Government and Private Sector) developing in which people will forfeit everything in an effort to save other's.
I don’t agree with this regarding Americans. What I see are very selfish people everywhere who are virtue signaling to get what they want - attention and money for doing little of nothing. That’s not altruism.

I don’t agree with this regarding Americans. What I see are very selfish people everywhere who are virtue signaling to get what they want - attention and money for doing little of nothing. That’s not altruism.

The past few years has been full of select moral outrage. Ukraine is just the latest haut topic to express select moral outrage over.

even though they are only virtue signalling, they are being brainwashed into thinking that it helps.
the question is, who is brainwashing them?
who is convincing them that white christians are evil and the source of all evil? who is pushing crt?

Reactions: lariat
The Ukrainian military is getting hammered hard and losing considerable numbers and so far can't dislodge Russians anywhere even as they outnumber the Russians many times over but at the same time much of it is down to them being unable to freely maneuver and that most Ukrainian soldiers by now are conscripts with a couple of days worth of training. The reporting you get is very controlled and one sided you get no single report on Ukrainians forces suffering losses. To ensure as much support for the whole long war project , and the cokehead in Kiev who knows how much he is in touch with reality. .

They way the are hiting oil depos with drones or helos is the most bang for the buck, going in with any sizable ground force would be very risky for little to no gain . There are still a bunch of troops on the borders.

Buildings blown up? Where in EU or Ukraine?

Soviet gas was piped to Europe already in the 80's since then ,coal was mostly shut down in much of Europe and in past 10 year most of Nuclear in Germany as well , gas needs just climbed as all the unreliable renewables need lots of backup power generation that is typically gas .

40% of gas consumption is domestic for heating, cooking ( this part is seasonal) , but 60% is for Industry and energy, you can't switch these short term.

End of the day there is no freedom gas , US couldn't cover even a fraction of European needs if EU actually had terminals for LNG ( takes years to build) the other LNG. US is proposing is Qatar gas so basically, the ritch Taliban and Qatar so far said that it can't divert from their Asian customers.
I was speaking of Ukraine. 5 million people have left the country. That lowered demand.
I'm not inferring there is an easy answer. No need to enter the Matrix until the war ends. That could be years. Soon the markets will have the "War" factored in and the world commerce will continue as before the war. Ukraine may not be worth rebuilding. Scrape it down to the dirt and plant grass........ Natural resources will be sourced from other countries. Will they be more expensive ? Of course. During our lifetime Russia will never go away. The next Black Swan could change the picture entirely.
JMHO

• Wow
Reactions: Sako man
Nothing in this statement makes any sense. We have more Marxist indoctrination in our military ranks than at anytime in US history. What does this have anything to do with access to resources and money? It's undeniably established that Ukraine has been rife with Nazis since WW2. Many of the Axis soldiers at Normandy were Ukrainians. Russia does not have Nazi battalions. By no means is Russia free of Nazis but it's not integrated into their culture compared to Ukraine, quite the opposite. Did you read up on the Ukrainian national hero Stephan Bandara?

View attachment 7857501

Douche isnt the problem....all the pussys standing around smirking are the problem.

Reactions: Sako man
Nothing in this statement makes any sense. We have more Marxist indoctrination in our military ranks than at anytime in US history. What does this have anything to do with access to resources and money? It's undeniably established that Ukraine has been rife with Nazis since WW2. Many of the Axis soldiers at Normandy were Ukrainians. Russia does not have Nazi battalions. By no means is Russia free of Nazis but it's not integrated into their culture compared to Ukraine, quite the opposite. Did you read up on the Ukrainian national hero Stephan Bandara?

View attachment 7857501
I hope that asshat got beat

I'm waiting for a large contingent of Ukrainian forces to end run Russia with Western resupplied arms and attack a couple of Russian Cities just for the shock factor. A lot of Russian soldiers and conscripts will not be amused if while they are off blowing up Ukraine the Ukrainians go to their homes and level them and kill their families. That would make this Game interesting.

VooDoo
Combat air drop……….

Now countries can virtue signal in the dark.
003591AB-8F0D-44AE-A4B2-F6339B43F9D2.gif

Roubles or Ass for Gas

I am not seeing any decrease in the cost of the ladies of the night even though there has been some influx from Ukraine.

Alina in Kiev is also still charging the same , prices in Kyiv actually went up indicating lots of foreigners with $

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Snuby642
Roubles for Gas .

I am not seeing any decrease in the cost of the ladies of the night even though there has been some influx from Ukraine.

Alina in Kiev is also still charging the same , prices in Kyiv actually went up indicating lots of foreigners with $
Damn, that’s a shame that poontang costs more.

Massive infusion of US dollars screwed up the market. Poon in a country that's being invaded should be rock bottom. Like ride out of town or couple slices of bread. Inflation is getting out of hand.

Markets are factoring in the "war".... Indicating it will continue for a long duration. Not expecting an over night peace agreement.

How about odds on how long it is before Putin decides to take out the airfield?
That would send a message..... Title that as "Escalation".
id say inside of 10 miles from the border on day 1
I'll place my guess... They will get to Kirovohradska which is about 400 miles of bad road. Probably take about 5 - 6 days to haul them on trucks....
JMHO

Reactions: Snuby642
How about odds on how long it is before Putin decides to take out the airfield?
100% guarantee that Soros has commanded our politicians to escalate things until we have another Lusitania incident. Sooner or later American/NATO gunrunners are going to get fried in Ukraine and then all the handwringing will really begin.

well, the 777 has an effective range of link
  • The M777 has an effective range of 14.9 miles firing regular artillery shells and 18.6 miles firing rocket-assisted shells.
  • The Koalitsiya-SV is Russia's latest self-propelled howitzer. Koalitsiya-SV consists of a 152-millimeter howizter encased in a turret and fitted to a tank-like tracked chassis. It has a maximum firing range of 70 kilometers (43 miles)
  • South African G6-52ER self-propelled howitzer using ammunition provided by the German/South African Rheinmetall-Denel Munition achieved a distance of 76.2 kilometers, or the equivalent of 47.3 miles link

So, is the military hoping that the 777 can be set up and moved, hidden from drones, and still have an effective hit rate over something that can fire 30 miles farther away? Self propelled, you fire and move right? Eliminates the enemies ability to get a tangent on your ass and counter fire?
What am I missing? Is it the not having to worry about a tranny going out on a pulled 777 vs a self propelled?
Easier to hide in an urban environment?

Reactions: Uhlan
well, the 777 has an effective range of link
  • The M777 has an effective range of 14.9 miles firing regular artillery shells and 18.6 miles firing rocket-assisted shells.
  • The Koalitsiya-SV is Russia's latest self-propelled howitzer. Koalitsiya-SV consists of a 152-millimeter howizter encased in a turret and fitted to a tank-like tracked chassis. It has a maximum firing range of 70 kilometers (43 miles)
  • South African G6-52ER self-propelled howitzer using ammunition provided by the German/South African Rheinmetall-Denel Munition achieved a distance of 76.2 kilometers, or the equivalent of 47.3 miles link

So, is the military hoping that the 777 can be set up and moved, hidden from drones, and still have an effective hit rate over something that can fire 30 miles farther away? Self propelled, you fire and move right? Eliminates the enemies ability to get a tangent on your ass and counter fire?
What am I missing? Is it the not having to worry about a tranny going out on a pulled 777 vs a self propelled?
Easier to hide in an urban environment?

Cost, versatility of transportation options and you don't need fuel for the gun itself.
Essentially any 2.5 ton truck can move the M777 around.

Rapid Fire: 4 rounds per minute for up to 2 minutes
Sustained: 2 rounds per minute

Markets are factoring in the "war".... Indicating it will continue for a long duration. Not expecting an over night peace agreement.

What Europe has tariffs?

Remember how evil orange man was for having them?

Reactions: camocorvette
Ukraine really can't fly a kite these days......we'll maybe the ghost will come back and deliver them.
They have something like 120 SU27's and MIG29s (combined) that were abandoned when the USSR broke up. Little to no parts.

Unflown jets not placed in appropriate storage don't age well. There is no appropriate storage in Eastern EU.

Last edited:
Ukraine really can't fly a kite these days......we'll maybe the ghost will come back and deliver them.

Wait....
Are you saying that you believe Russia has achieved theater wide air dominance? or that Ukraine cannot achieve localized air superiority for single operations in rearward areas?

If so, I think you are mistaken. Last decent account I read showed 40+ fighter aircraft remaining and the ground support and air interdiction was still being provided by the Bayraktar drones. They still have active SAM systems and MANPAD's on the ground. Their airlift capacity is still functioning to some degree.

Cost, versatility of transportation options and you don't need fuel for the gun itself.
Essentially any 2.5 ton truck can move the M777 around.

Rapid Fire: 4 rounds per minute for up to 2 minutes
Sustained: 2 rounds per minute
Yup, and M777 with the GPS guided Excalibur round, accurate within 5 yards @ 25 miles. No idea how accurate Russian arty is, but they seem to group ok in the same suburb….

Edit: new accuracy phrase, ‘minute of suburb’.

Last edited:
Yup, and M777 with the GPS guided Excalibur round, accurate within 5 yards @ 25 miles. No idea how accurate Russian arty is, but they seem to group ok in the same suburb….

Edit: new accuracy phrase, ‘minute of suburb’.
Sorry, I'm pretty sure the Mini-14 created the MoS metric in the 80s...

Status
Not open for further replies.