• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just waiting on confirmation from the Russian side, but it looks like Russia paid up for another two weeks of Ukrainian rent.

For those keeping track,
If this is confirmed, Russia now needs to make it to Friday the 13th, to break the pattern of an average loss of one general per week.

GreenGo Juan, your joke was near prescient. The strike hit three generals, two died and one is in critical condition, yet may not survive. This is as literal as you can get to "2-3 generals".

If the report can be confirmed, it will make your joke the most accurate statement you've made this entire thread and the most accurate prediction of the entire thread. Congratulations.

Give-that-man-a-cookie.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: GreenGO Juan
Just waiting on confirmation from the Russian side, but it looks like Russia paid up for another two weeks of Ukrainian rent.

For those keeping track,
If this is confirmed, Russia now needs to make it to Friday the 13th, to break the pattern of an average loss of one general per week.

GreenGo Juan, your joke was near prescient. The strike hit three generals, two died and one is in critical condition, yet may not survive. This is as literal as you can get to "2-3 generals".

If the report can be confirmed, it will make your joke the most accurate statement you've made this entire thread and the most accurate prediction of the entire thread. Congratulations.

View attachment 7855906
Lol... yeah i hear Ukraine is pushing hard towards Kherson. The best humor is rooted in truth.
B3ED6568-188B-43AA-BD90-6086598B381D.jpeg

If they can push Russia back across the Dnieper River, that would be a big accomplishment for them.
029BF010-CD29-4B1B-A906-FF76C21AAB35.jpeg

From what I hear they are making a push in the direction of that blue arrow and Russia has fallen back to the airfield circled in red.

Reactions: RGStory
Go into the history. Taiwan has been considered part of China until 1949, when The Nationalists fled the mainland to avoid the Communists with whom they fought a Civil War (1936-1949).

It would be like the South still existed in, let's say Florida, after our Civil War. Do you think the Union might have a problem with that?
False,

The Japanese ruled it from the 1895 until their defeat in WWII, Japan won the war that started in 1894.

Red China wanting Taiwan existed before semiconductors did.
Yes but it's the semiconductors that are really going to fuck everyone in the arse should china move on taiwan.

Why is Taiwan so strategic for China? I’m really asking because I must be missing something. It seems like China can control a lot of what happens there since they are a relatively small island so close to China. What am I missing? Strategic industry to control more supply to the US?
Communist china has been obsessed with taking taiwan since day one, regardless of logic or strategic benefits.

Last edited:
Reactions: rlsmith1
Who cares?

Where was crowd strike running their shit from?

Text of letter to lawyer for loan application:

"Upon review of your letter adjoining your client’s loan application, we note that the request is supported by an Abstract of Title.

While we compliment the able manner in which you have prepared and presented the application, we must point out that you have only cleared title to the proposed collateral back to 1803.

Before final approval can be accorded, it will be necessary to clear the title back to its origin."

The response:

"Your letter regarding title in Case No. 189156 has been received. I note that you wish to have title extended further than the 194 years covered by the present application.

I was unaware that any educated person in this country, particularly those working in the property area, would not know that Louisiana was purchased by the U.S. from France in 1803, the year of origin identified in our application.

For the edification of uninformed FHA bureaucrats, the title to the land prior to U.S. ownership was obtained from France, which had acquired it by Right of Conquest from Spain.

The land came into possession of Spain by Right of Discovery made in the year 1492 by a sea captain named Christopher Columbus, who had been granted the privilege of seeking a new route to India by the then reigning monarch, Isabella.

The good queen, being a pious woman and careful about titles, almost as much as the FHA, took the precaution of securing the blessing of the Pope before she sold her jewels to fund Columbus’ expedition.

Now the Pope, as I’m sure you know, is the emissary of Jesus Christ, the Son of God.

And God, it is commonly accepted, created this world. Therefore, I believe it is safe to presume that He also made that part of the world called Louisiana. He, therefore, would be the owner of origin.

I hope that you find His original claim to be satisfactory. Now, may we have the loan?"

Text of letter to lawyer for loan application:

"Upon review of your letter adjoining your client’s loan application, we note that the request is supported by an Abstract of Title.

While we compliment the able manner in which you have prepared and presented the application, we must point out that you have only cleared title to the proposed collateral back to 1803.

Before final approval can be accorded, it will be necessary to clear the title back to its origin."

The response:

"Your letter regarding title in Case No. 189156 has been received. I note that you wish to have title extended further than the 194 years covered by the present application.

I was unaware that any educated person in this country, particularly those working in the property area, would not know that Louisiana was purchased by the U.S. from France in 1803, the year of origin identified in our application.

For the edification of uninformed FHA bureaucrats, the title to the land prior to U.S. ownership was obtained from France, which had acquired it by Right of Conquest from Spain.

The land came into possession of Spain by Right of Discovery made in the year 1492 by a sea captain named Christopher Columbus, who had been granted the privilege of seeking a new route to India by the then reigning monarch, Isabella.

The good queen, being a pious woman and careful about titles, almost as much as the FHA, took the precaution of securing the blessing of the Pope before she sold her jewels to fund Columbus’ expedition.

Now the Pope, as I’m sure you know, is the emissary of Jesus Christ, the Son of God.

And God, it is commonly accepted, created this world. Therefore, I believe it is safe to presume that He also made that part of the world called Louisiana. He, therefore, would be the owner of origin.

I hope that you find His original claim to be satisfactory. Now, may we have the loan?"
There is another issue. The native people the French stole the land from have no clue who this christ guy is and have made claims to this land as well. They claim the land is of great cultural and historical importance. They invite you to pack your shit up get on a boat and get the fudge out.

Oh man I didn’t know Zaleski was a fucking Midget
94837A1B-CF54-4516-AD5F-598F3229A6C3.jpeg

Given both he and Putins short stature I think we all know why this war actually started. Little man syndrome

Napoleon was a midget, Hitler was a short guy too. I wonder if you look back in history and correlate the height of the leaders to the percentage of wars fought, I bet most wars were started by people well under 6 feet tall.

Oh man I didn’t know Zaleski was a fucking MidgetView attachment 7856475
Given both he and Putins short stature I think we all know why this war actually started. Little man syndrome

Napoleon was a midget, Hitler was a short guy too. I wonder if you look back in history and correlate the height of the leaders to the percentage of wars fought, I bet most wars were started by people well under 6 feet tall.

• Haha
Flip side of the coin.

Supposedly sidescan sonar image of the Moskva wreck
* might be fake considring that most of the stuff from Ukraine turns out to be fake. Original post claimed it was scan taken by a submarine while it looks like towed sidescan sonar
photo_2022-04-25_12-31-24.jpg

*update yes its fake

Last edited:
Flip side of the coin.

Supposedly sidescan sonar image of the Moskva wreck
* might be fake considring that most of the stuff from Ukraine turns out to be fake. Original post claimed it was scan taken by a submarine while it looks like towed sidescan sonar
View attachment 7856505

*update yes its fake

I call fake propaganda. Why would the stern have a shadow under it? Sonar doesnt work that way

Reactions: UKDslayer and BCP
Oh man I didn’t know Zaleski was a fucking MidgetView attachment 7856475

Probably the only time Zelensky has been the smartest guy in the room.

So this is one of the conspiracies that it's ok for Putin to murder civilians!

Seig Heil Putin!

Pretty sure it's the Ukrainians that Seig Heil.

Feel bad for the civilians, their shitty govt hung them out to dry and our shitty govt cares little for their suffering as long as it keeps the heat off dementia Joe.

1.5 hrs.

Can I get a recap?
covers a lot. how ukes setup firing positions surrounded by civilians, or they will take over one floor of an apartment building, while the others are occupied...theater attack...aid only coming from russians....you know, the opposite of what the biden supporters say.

I guess since the families got a check from the USA government... No foul?
So this is one of the conspiracies that it's ok for Putin to murder civilians!

Seig Heil Putin!
Remember the family that they killed with a drone strike because the alphabet intelligence said that they were responsible for the 13 killed during the retreat from Afghan? just some poor dude trying to get water to his family in a third world shit hole.
Remember that?

i did not know that the bidens had ancestors involved so far back or crowdstrike has a history with the bolshevik revolution :oops:

Yep that's history.

Right now the criminals that conspired with Biden, participated with Vindmann and yovavobitch, are running Ukraine.....well son of a bitch!

I care about the screwed over people but the govt played stupid games at the behest of bad actors over here.....and found out.

Even when Ukraine had "independence" it abused it.

Former co-worker is a Ukrainian refugee.

When the shot shit hit over here he was a fire breather regards freedom and what he was going to do and how it was the end of freedom and we had to resist. He was pretty much on point.

He is still working at the job which tells me he submitted.

I guess Ukrainians will do anything for money.

Last I heard he took a leave from working to go help Ukrainian refugees. Wonder if he ever did anything over here in his new country.

Last edited:
we are closer to nuclear war now than at any time since Nagasaki.
Agreed except that the Nuclear Conflict we are inviting is most likely to be Tactical and not Global. I don't think Russia is stupid enough to end the whole fucking world....they are plainly committed enough to toss a couple tactical nukes' at Mariupol or maybe even Kiev. Kill a few thousand with one blow to show they are not fucking around any more. Like the bombs on Nagasaki and Hiroshima, I think this tactic might end this War pretty quickly.

VooDoo

• Wow
Reactions: lariat and Sako man
Agreed except that the Nuclear Conflict we are inviting is most likely to be Tactical and not Global. I don't think Russia is stupid enough to end the whole fucking world....they are plainly committed enough to toss a couple tactical nukes' at Mariupol or maybe even Kiev. Kill a few thousand with one blow to show they are not fucking around any more. Like the bombs on Nagasaki and Hiroshima, I think this tactic might end this War pretty quickly.

VooDoo

That’s a plausible theory except that the prevailing winds in Europe blow from west to east.

Dropping a “crowd pleaser” will probably end the war fairly quickly and might make the average Dimitri and Svetlana in Moscow happy until the radioactive fallout starts blowing into their backyards, water and food supplies.

They might turn on Putin the way the Italians turned on Mussolini. Putin isn’t stupid and may not want to risk the political fallout along with the radioactive fallout.

Reactions: 10ring'r
That’s a plausible theory except that the prevailing winds in Europe blow from west to east.

Dropping a “crowd pleaser” will probably end the war fairly quickly and might make the average Dimitri and Svetlana in Moscow happy until the radioactive fallout starts blowing into their backyards, water and food supplies.

They might turn on Putin the way the Italians turned on Mussolini. Putin isn’t stupid and may not want to risk the political fallout along with the radioactive fallout.
Ehh there have been around 2,500 known Nuclear detonations in the world. Most of them in the US deserts, we still here

Status
Not open for further replies.