• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Germany's chancellor @OlafScholz says he's reluctant to send heavy weapons to Ukraine because of the real threat of nuclear war. He compares his situation to that of his predecessors who had to watch Kremlin tanks crush democracy in East Europe

While I'm not a big fan, here they are.

Baofengs In War​

Yeah I noticed that in the beginning of the war where a bunch of Chnechnians where using them. I have had two Baofengs break on me with just really minimal use, battery compartments seem to break easily. I am a big fan of the AnyTone, much more bang for the buck.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
Propaganda machine making sure folks think Ukraine is winning which is essential to sustain the public support and funding, weapons deliveries. You can imagine how long the support would last if folks knew how much they are really being hammered.

The reality for Ukrainian forces is far grimmer than you get to see , they are dying in much much higher numbers than Russians considering the disparity in fires. You can see that after the initial debacle where Russians basically marched in expecting to parade in Kyiv, change in tactics and reorienting to a much narrower front on the east greatly reduced their exposure and casualties while maximizing the concentration of supporting fires, Ukrainians mostly ran out of footage of the winning, now many vids are rehashed old stuff at the same time Russians started posting their videos of Ukrainians getting hammered of course you will not see them published in most Western media. Buts lots of brutal shit that end up with unmarked mass graves for Ukrainian military.
View attachment 7854637View attachment 7854636

Newly mobilized Ukrainian troops are nowhere near the quality of the troops they are losing, so it's somewhat unsurprising that the Ukrainian army that by now mobilized more than a million men can't take any ground against an opposing force that is many times smaller.
In light of the heavy weapons supply starting i wouldn't be to surprised if Russians bomb many of bridges over the Dnieper in the near future which will prevent the heavy gear from being able to be deployed in east Ukraine and further limit Ukrainians
War crimes! the Russians are SHOOTING Ukrainian soldiers!!! / Fox news

I disavowed Fox after the election, but I'm forced to listen to it at work because the boss keeps it on. It truly is at that level of ridiculousness.

And media-induced stupidity exhibited by uneducated people transcends the topic of Ukraine.

For example, I ran into a guy today who said that he quit the NRA "because of their last president" I asked if he meant Wayne Lapierre. He said no, he meant Trump. I asked him if he didn't think Trump was better than Biden. He replied "Which would you rather be, a proud American under Biden, or a communist under Trump, because that's what America was becoming - a communism!" I didn't even know how to address that level of stupidity.

Last edited:
Germany's chancellor @OlafScholz says he's reluctant to send heavy weapons to Ukraine because of the real threat of nuclear war. He compares his situation to that of his predecessors who had to watch Kremlin tanks crush democracy in East Europe
the Chancellor might also be mindful of his other predecessor who sent panzers into Ukraine.

Reactions: kortik and Sako man
tMhWslVU5Gt4.png
but that is far too objective and factual. And it goes against the cartoonish narrative of our media.

the neocons and Bidenites will never accept anything except "the Soviet Union led by Putler invaded the noble democratic utopia of Ukraine because it was rich and prosperous and totally peaceful, and Putler is a bad guy who just wanted to murder innocent people for no reason."

"...
Yet a spirit of resistance pulses through the work of many artists throughout the global diaspora who are creating art, music, film, literature and dance and who have been fleeing the Russian Federation at an increasing pace since the invasion and occupation of Crimea in 2014. They include the poet and publisher Dmitry Kuzmin, who begins one of his poems:

Recent data from a sociological survey:
88 percent of the population of my country —
are fascists."

They are everywhere...maybe under your bed!

War crimes! the Russians are SHOOTING Ukrainian soldiers!!! / Fox news

I disavowed Fox after the election, but I'm forced to listen to it at work because the boss keeps it on. It truly is at that level of ridiculousness.

And media-induced stupidity exhibited by uneducated people transcends the topic of Ukraine.

For example, I ran into a guy today who said that he quit the NRA "because of their last president" I asked if he meant Wayne Lapierre. He said no, he meant Trump. I asked him if he didn't think Trump was better than Biden. He replied "Which would you rather be, a proud American under Biden, or a communist under Trump, because that's what America was becoming - a communism!" I didn't even know how to address that level of stupidity.

With a choke hold.

Punching/striking people is a misdemeanor. Choking someone out is a felony. Personal experience...
Really? That's crazy as a brain blood choke does less physical harm usually than striking someone. Take it from someone who has been both bloodied and choked out a few times. Much rather be choked out then have my nose broken...again... And seriously, punching someone is awfully hard on your hands down the road.

Really? That's crazy as a brain blood choke does less physical harm usually than striking someone. Take it from someone who has been both bloodied and choked out a few times. Much rather be choked out then have my nose broken...again... And seriously, punching someone is awfully hard on your hands down the road.
Going for someones throat, at least in Florida, is considered a 3rd degree Felony. Cost about 8K to keep my gun and voting rights. You also cant work in the Medical Marijuana industry with a felony charge, even if you are not a convicted felon.

But I do agree, a choke hold is the better way, as long as you let off.

You do realize that discussing finer points of human soft points in this thread sounds like you're fucking men? There be discussion of people getting snuffed in various violent and gory ways and you discuss faggotry like choke or going for throat is it misdemeanor or criminal offense. Western folks you're really fucked i mean like really fucked as if for saner part of populus writes here i wonder what really "an average Joe means"?? Fucking pussies not worthy a single drop of blood you predecessors shed...

By all means carry on about... i'm done with this piece of shit "old fart AA meeting online system". Pathetic really and you would fight us Slavs HAHA jesus have mercy upon your pathetic lives...

You do realize that discussing finer points of human soft points in this thread sounds like you're fucking men? There be discussion of people getting snuffed in various violent and gory ways and you discuss faggotry like choke or going for throat is it misdemeanor or criminal offense. Western folks you're really fucked i mean like really fucked as if for saner part of populus writes here i wonder what really "an average Joe means"?? Fucking pussies not worthy a single drop of blood you predecessors shed...

By all means carry on about... i'm done with this piece of shit "old fart AA meeting online system". Pathetic really and you would fight us Slavs HAHA jesus have mercy upon your pathetic lives...

I agree that the discussion about choke holds does seem a bit off topic.
As to the rest of your post, is it correct then to assume that you are not a regular attendee of the Ljubljana LGBT Film Festival?

Going for someones throat, at least in Florida, is considered a 3rd degree Felony. Cost about 8K to keep my gun and voting rights. You also cant work in the Medical Marijuana industry with a felony charge, even if you are not a convicted felon.

But I do agree, a choke hold is the better way, as long as you let off.
You’re always good for saying some dumb shit lol

Rg now you really made me smile. Its rarely that i find humor in interaction with true Westerners and that last line of your really made me smile...

True i'm not a participant....yet. But it will come a time when i will be one of many participants though our interaction with LGBTQ+ might not be something they imagine...as superfun.

No, you’re just a fucking idiot.
Aww. You have to admit that sentence could've been arranged a little better to be less confusing.

I.E.
Even if you are only charged, but not convicted of a felony you can't work in the Medical Marijuana industry.
Merely being accused of a felony prevents you from working in the Medical Marijuana industry, even if you are not convicted.
The Medical Marijuana industry is off limits to those who are charged with a felony, even if the charge never resulted in a conviction.

I.E.
Even if you are only charged, but not convicted of a felony you can't work in the Medical Marijuana industry.
Merely being accused of a felony prevents you from working in the Medical Marijuana industry, even if you are not convicted.
The Medical Marijuana industry is off limits to those who are charged with a felony, even if the charge never resulted in a conviction.
You get an A!

• Haha
Reactions: RGStory

Lol, some of you need to get your mind out of the gutter. If talking about choke holds and punches makes you imagine gay sex, then you might be some form of devient. I guess you have not been in many fights probably, so I wonder who the real pussies are? Really glad I didn't mention a "rear naked choke" you might have jizzed yourself.

Lol, some of you need to get your mind out of the gutter. If talking about choke holds and punches makes you imagine gay sex, then you might be some form of devient. I guess you have not been in many fights probably, so I wonder who the real pussies are? Really glad I didn't mention a "rear naked choke" you might have jizzed yourself.
Had a guy want to fight at a bar over nothing once. I tore my pearl snaps open(the only shirt to bar fight in) and started undoing my pants, guy got real weird

“wtf are you doing?”

I fight naked like a gladiator mother fucker

“We’re good man I’m sorry, you’re crazy as fuck”

People were losing it, they knew I was fucking with him. Glad he didn’t call my bluff and start stripping too lol.

Last edited:
Proves my point again you think of position i think of general approach to "fight". Maybe hard to put into words but when one fights one fights to the full meaning of a fight when one talks one talks just to avoid the fight. And you seem to be doing a lot of talking....This is something you Westerners fail to understand, we don't like to fight but when we do we fight fully regardless of some "law might mean". Can you wrap your head around it? We don't go into a bar thinking "if someone then <calculate level of violence to be below the acceptable threshold> apply that" we mostly mind our business and when challenged its all out regardless of what "law" says. Check some other threads about home invasion here in bear pit you obsess around what law might interpret... here its simple you come on my turf you dead (or I ) and fuck the "law". Won't forget the dude at some gas stop in rear of Cali when we had a "pee stop" at gas station going from Shotshow he kind of had hand on right hip all the time "having us for russian gangsters going to "dunno what"" and in the end having nice civil discussion we were not some hard core spetsnaz guys invading Sonora (best steak ever at Sonora junction) but just turists having fun..

Proves my point again you think of position i think of general approach to "fight". Maybe hard to put into words but when one fights one fights to the full meaning of a fight when one talks one talks just to avoid the fight. And you seem to be doing a lot of talking....This is something you Westerners fail to understand, we don't like to fight but when we do we fight fully regardless of some "law might mean". Can you wrap your head around it? We don't go into a bar thinking "if someone then <calculate level of violence to be below the acceptable threshold> apply that" we mostly mind our business and when challenged its all out regardless of what "law" says. Check some other threads about home invasion here in bear pit you obsess around what law might interpret... here its simple you come on my turf you dead (or I ) and fuck the "law". Won't forget the dude at some gas stop in rear of Cali when we had a "pee stop" at gas station going from Shotshow he kind of had hand on right hip all the time "having us for russian gangsters going to "dunno what"" and in the end having nice civil discussion we were not some hard core spetsnaz guys invading Sonora (best steak ever at Sonora junction) but just turists having fun..
15DA8605-5CB2-4874-9B68-AD19CC770F98.gif

What I see trying to read this alphabet soup

Try yes as its well known that you have serious reading and logical challenges. Basically its fuck you and go drown in your cesspool of mediocrity pathetic little creatures, you werent able to last even for 300years. Your forefathers are rolling in their graves such high hopes busted in mere "decades"....little men...

WTF bar fights? We were discussing two countries at war.

I learned a long long time ago that avoiding bar fights was the best way to get more pussy.

It was also a good way to stay out of jail and the e room.

FYI longneck beer bottles can easily be lethal .

Now back to our scheduled war.

Reactions: lariat
WTF bar fights? We were discussing two countries at war.

I learned a long long time ago that avoiding bar fights was the best way to get more pussy.

It was also a good way to stay out of jail and the e room.

FYI longneck beer bottles can easily be lethal .

Now back to our scheduled war.
I did avoid it, I was working and he was being retarded. Also it was in response to a comment about gay fighting so it was on subject.

The snap shirt move is nice. Wonder if given enough time you would have oiled up and done a few calisthenics to limber up before the throw down?
I’m sure as hell not letting you choke me with my shirt or be able to get any control of me with it. Let that bitch unsnap and keep swinging lol. Obviously yes, with olive oil.

we are a soft western culture but that doesn’t mean everyone is soft. I agree that the mindset of “but the law says ___” has lead to the erosion of Liberty in our country. Sure, we have problems but we are still the greatest country in the world :)

I’m not here for a long time, I’m here for a good time

Reactions: Sako man
Try yes as its well known that you have serious reading and logical challenges. Basically its fuck you and go drown in your cesspool of mediocrity pathetic little creatures, you werent able to last even for 300years. Your forefathers are rolling in their graves such high hopes busted in mere "decades"....little men...
Holy shit. Slovenia didn't even get its independence from Yugoslavia until 1991. Controlled by the Holy Roman Empire for 1,000 years. Made part of Yugoslavia in 1945. Your track record isn't too good. Let's see who lasts longer as a country, even with our "head start."

You are full of shit.

im_not_angry.jpg

Nope.... "Chy-Nya!" Ask any think tank analyst at Raytheon and there is no doubt that China is ten times the threat. Russia has been far less expansionist then China.

This war is was only a reaction to NATO and US intervention on their door step. Imagine Russia arming Canada and training them on how to fight Americans. Yeah, that would get our panties a a twist big time. Russia through corrupt is not even close to the Soviet Union, you have no idea how much deescalation there has been under Putins governance. As I understand it listening to another analyst, though they had opportunity, Russia stayed out of our business in Iraq and Afghanistan by not arming factions or groups there. That's strange behavior for a country that's supposed to be our sworn enemy. And, the bounties that were supposedly set by Putin on Americans heads in Afghanistan was a drummed up story and since debunked, fabricated, thanks to some agency and then proliferated by the bought and paid for MSM.

To add to the argument China is building a much more massive military than Russia could, with a much larger percentage of their GDP going into weapons production than Russia. If we are just looking at Global intent China needs resources and has a vendetta against the West for "one hundred years of humiliation" as they put it. I could write on and on about the subject. But they have a beef with the west and Taiwan is their target. Taiwan has thousands of times more value to the West and our future then Ukraine ever will. This makes China a much greater threat.

Focus on China with your animus my friend, that's where it is deserved. They work directly with drug cartels to flood our streets with fentynl, they spy on us, fund our enemies foreign and domestic, steal our technology, and don't forget where Covid came from. Tell me these are not direct attacks on us! All of these transgressions and more need our focus if we are to start fixing our Country.
Why is Taiwan so strategic for China? I’m really asking because I must be missing something. It seems like China can control a lot of what happens there since they are a relatively small island so close to China. What am I missing? Strategic industry to control more supply to the US?

Why is Taiwan so strategic for China? I’m really asking because I must be missing something. It seems like China can control a lot of what happens there since they are a relatively small island so close to China. What am I missing? Strategic industry to control more supply to the US?
Go into the history. Taiwan has been considered part of China until 1949, when The Nationalists fled the mainland to avoid the Communists with whom they fought a Civil War (1936-1949).

It would be like the South still existed in, let's say Florida, after our Civil War. Do you think the Union might have a problem with that?

Reactions: Kalthoff
Taiwan is more crucial for us, not China so much. To them, it's an idea or concept that Taiwan took the original Chinese culture, national treasures, and the idea of sucession of that original and authentic Chinese culture right across the straights, and it drives them mad. The communist regime needs Taiwan dissolved, as it proves how powerful original Chinese culture is when it can thrive outside of Communism. Taiwan survived the cultural revolution, and mainland needs to finish what it intended to do during the revolution. Notice how Beijing just dissolved a thriving Hong Kong? The release of the virus was a great tool for this.

As well, Taiwan, for its size is an incredibly powerful economic competitor to China. For us it's an ally, and provides countless tech facilities and industries that the states rely on. China screws us if and when it takes Taiwan.

Last edited:
Semi conductor and micro chip manufacturing. Taiwan has that market on lock.

Yes I know its wiki. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semiconductor_industry_in_Taiwan

The other part is symbolic as the Government the west tried to install in China post Ww2 fled to (edit) Taiwan

Well... my name is Roy D Mercer... How big a boy are you

Had a guy want to fight at a bar over nothing once. I tore my pearl snaps open(the only shirt to bar fight in) and started undoing my pants, guy got real weird

“wtf are you doing?”

I fight naked like a gladiator mother fucker

“We’re good man I’m sorry, you’re crazy as fuck”

People were losing it, they knew I was fucking with him. Glad he didn’t call my bluff and start stripping too lol.

If he was smart he would have kicked you in the twins when your pants were down around your ankles. Otherwise that was a good bluff😂

I never dropped my pants I was unbuttoning them when he gave up lol

I would have called your bluff and waited for your pants to be down around your ankles. And I still think it was a good bluff.

A drunk idiot tried to pick a fight with me one night and I just told him that I’d kill him. His friend pulled him away.

A friend told me that I was really scary. He said, “for a moment there, I thought that you really wanted to kill him.”

I replied, “but I really did want to kill him.”

My friend never wanted to go bar-hopping with me after that.

I would have called your bluff and waited for your pants to be down around your ankles. And I still think it was a good bluff.

A drunk idiot tried to pick a fight with me one night and I just told him that I’d kill him. His friend pulled him away.

A friend told me that I was really scary. He said, “for a moment there, I thought that you really wanted to kill him.”

I replied, “but I really did want to kill him.”

My friend never wanted to go bar-hopping with me after that.
I rarely had issues people liked me. I’ve put the fear of God into a couple folks though and the others are usually done about the time they are midair being thrown like a child.

Reactions: Longshot231
I thought zelensky would cry uncle earlier tbh. Ukraine is not a muslim country they aren’t going to hide in caves and suicide bomb the Russians for years and years they don’t have the fanaticism.
i don't think it is up to him tbf. no doubt our side is telling him we will abandon him if he surrenders, and he gets nothing.
on top of that, he has to answer to the far right that wouldn't stop killing people in donbass, even when zelensky asked them to stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.