• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site Updates Coming Soon - We're Updating The Homepage!

We've got some exciting changes coming, check the thread below for more info!

VIEW THREAD

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like that old saying....
View attachment 7882528

America is the piper that is due payment.
Requesting our involvement in any conflict should come with a base price of 50% of the requesting country’s GDP for 10 years, and 50% of the other country’s GDP for 10 years. That’s if we are asked for help/support.

If we decide to go in, for any reason, then we just take their shit.

There needs to be benefits to being the baddest motherfuckers, and we should gain something for lives lost.

Requesting our involvement in any conflict should come with a base price of 50% of the requesting country’s GDP for 10 years, and 50% of the other country’s GDP for 10 years. That’s if we are asked for help/support.

If we decide to go in, for any reason, then we just take their shit.

There needs to be benefits to being the baddest motherfuckers, and we should gain something for lives lost.
It's just business - "Time and Material" + Profit
Makes them think twice before signing the contract.

Just watch Poopy Pants make a deal with Serbia. He'll have the US purchase oil from OPEC countries at exorbitant prices then sell it at discounted rates give it to Serbia to buy their fealty.

In the meantime the American taxpayers will be like...
Fortunes in are being made in any war . more they need to virtue signal more money there is to be made , while everyone needs to keep things running like in the past , no name intermediaries are making a killing. Everyone is willing to pay premium whille the Russians are willing to sell under current market price , the earnings must be off the charts.

Lots of Oil and Gas laundering going on at the moment, East European countries pretend they cut the dependence on Russian gas , by buying gas at much higher prices in Germany and even Ukraine does it ,but where the fuck do folks think German gas is coming from sauerkraut farts after Oktoberfest !? Gazprom.

Greece meanwhile got in on the action 'washing' russian crude being shipped by sea everything from changing flags to ship to ship transfers , while the Swiss are making a killing trading Russian crude around the globe .Swiss also trade Russian minerals,coal and metals that run the European auto industry, fucking Tesla runs on Russian aluminum.

It's kind like there is a Ban on Russian ammo to US but 600mio rounds of ammo is still coming in. Meanwhile 300 US owned companies sprung up in Serbia to deal with stuff that Serbia can import from Russia without any tariffs or restrictions.

Last edited:
Confirms our troops ARE on the ground there...
I thought mil and ex-mil guys here told me that the US soldiers wouldn’t follow unconstitutional orders? Well that was a bunch of horse shit talk. An unelected unconstitutional commander and chief cannot give legal orders.

Ukraine has become nothing more than entertainment... "Pay For View"..... Streaming that America is paying much too much for. Like BFC says "No refund after watching a crappy movie".... should name this one "Return To The Unwinnable War"....
Ukraine pay for view

• Haha
Reactions: Hobo Hilton
There are insane amounts of cash to be made by not going along with Brandon and not pumping more. and considering how much they spent on bunch of their own proxy wars (Yemen,Libya,Syria,Iraq ,Sudan) they can finaly fill the budget hole their social welfare state makes despite the utilization of slave labor.

Brandon induced global famine also opens venues to spread Wahabi Islam unlike ever before,anyone that wants to eat in ME and much of Africa will get a Mosque,Wahabi Imam and ISIS or AQ branch depending on who from GCC donates $$ for grain

Some steep pricing on Ukrainian resale of donated weapons.
photo_2022-06-02_16-00-21.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: M77

Gulf Arab States are not taking part in Western Sanctions against Russia and Belarus over Ukraine.

They seem pretty interested in talking with Lavrov.

Those camel jockey's will import Russian oil, mark up the price and sell it to the USA who will discount sell it to third world countries.....
All part of the plan... The Big Guy gets his 10% and the Middle Class American's will foot the bill.

That's a low budget fight...... Where's all the billions of $$$ we sent them for that high tech equipment?
Fighting Russians in the trench is like wallowing in the mud with a pig. The more you wallow around the more the pig likes it.
B class entertainment.
:D
i don't know if it was the music, but it just made me sad.
none of those people had to die.
fuck joe biden.

Why didnt the Ukes just call in air support and wipe out the end of the trench with the Russkies.

If they like the American dollar shouldnt they adopt the American way of war.

Yonni poni my'o?
Or call for fire with artillery. I thought the US gov gave them a bunch. I know it's a big country, I'm just saying.....

Why didnt the Ukes just call in air support and wipe out the end of the trench with the Russkies.
If they like the American dollar shouldnt they adopt the American way of war.
They can't really adopt the American way of war , they have limited coms,little to no fire support let alone airpower available. For now, Russians can suppress the Ukrainian artillery that is literally playing the Russian roulette, the M777 will likely not last long to slow to shoot and scoot before they end up on receiving end. Most of these folks got a couple of hours or days of training before being sent to the front.

End of the day you can only lose that much manpower for x amount of time before the frontline breaks , 8000+ thousand ukrainan POW already in detention centers in Donetsk and now it looks like 12 thousand or so troops are in danger of encirclement while the Ukrainan push in the south (Kherson) that was supposed to relieve the pressure on troops in Donbas ended up as a bloody meatgrinder, absolute wipeout.Typical for an eastern European battlefield , the main speed bump are the rivers

#Zelenskyy statement about 60-100 soldiers killed & about 500 wounded per day in combat is minimal casualty number. Missing in action, who are killed, are not reported as killed. Casualty numbers also likely exclude territorial defense, police, SBU, etc & non-combat casualties.
#Zelenskyy statement about 60-100 #Ukrainian soldiers killed & 500 wounded per day refers to #Donbas. It excludes casualties of #RussiaUkraineWar in #Kharkiv region & Southern #Ukraine & casualties of daily Russian missile attacks in other regions of #Ukraine. #UkraineRussiaWar
The real numbers for the dead and wounded on the Ukrainian side may well be double the numbers Zelenski mentioned.
Kk53iAY7bvrC.png

This is the second part of the same action that ends up with surviving Ukrainians 'evacuating' the trenches

Last edited:
those towed weapons were deployed in places where there is no fear of counter-attack, like in afghanistan where we were killing goat herders with AKs, and i am not sure they will survive for long against an enemy with counter-batteries and air support. i suppose it would attract air targets.

those towed weapons were deployed in places where there is no fear of counter-attack, like in afghanistan where we were killing goat herders with AKs, and i am not sure they will survive for long against an enemy with counter-batteries and air support. i suppose it would attract air targets.
That is a very logical observation. I've heard an interview with the commander of Russian artilery battery, he said they got 4 minutes max to get out of their position after they fire the first shot, or they may get hit by counterfire. Anyhow, it seems that what ukies need to learn in addition to how to operate those 777s is to how to get away very quickly...

Reactions: Sako man

Western nations need to brace for a long "war of attrition" in Ukraine, NATO chief Jens Stoltenberg warned Thursday following White House talks with US President Joe Biden​

• Sad
Reactions: Sako man

Western nations need to brace for a long "war of attrition" in Ukraine, NATO chief Jens Stoltenberg warned Thursday following White House talks with US President Joe Biden​

Biden is an illegitimate cunt, and the war that he and Obama drummed up is impoverishing American families. He can go fuck himself. In fact, if he wants to help Ukraine, he can strap a parachute on his illegitimate ass, give himself an M9 and air drop into Severodonetsk.

Reactions: khel and Sako man
Ukraine is doing its best to get out from under Russias boot after literally centuries of oppression. For those of us who live next to the perpetual car crash that is Russia, it is glorious to see the Ukrainians getting away from those disgusting backwards mafiosos with nukes.

I don't blame you guys for not wanting to spend money (and blood) in foreign wars, but if it is unclear to you who the good guys are in this fight, then you're being ignorant of history.

Edit: Oh and one more thing, the US did not start this war, that is a bullshit hot take swallowing Russian propaganda. Believe it or not, but glorious as the US is, it is not the sole actor on this planet. There are still wars being fought where the US is not a main player. The only threat Ukraine ever posed to Russia was by existing and showing the Russians that east slavic people can live freely just like everybody else. That is a lethal threat not to Russia, but to Vladimir Vladimirovich. I hope that deranged shithead is hanged by his own people.

Last edited:
Ukraine is doing its best to get out from under Russias boot after literally centuries of oppression. For those of us who live next to the perpetual car crash that is Russia, it is glorious to see the Ukrainians getting away from those disgusting backwards mafiosos with nukes.

I don't blame you guys for not wanting to spend money (and blood) in foreign wars, but if it is unclear to you who the good guys are in this fight, then you're being ignorant of history.

Edit: Oh and one more thing, the US did not start this war, that is a bullshit hot take swallowing Russian propaganda. Believe it or not, but glorious as the US is, it is not the sole actor on this planet. There are still wars being fought where the US is not a main player. The only threat Ukraine ever posed to Russia was by existing and showing the Russians that east slavic people can live freely just like everybody else. That is a lethal threat not to Russia, but to Vladimir Vladimirovich. I hope that deranged shithead is hanged by his own people.

Ukraine can't wear white to the wedding.

Britain paid last of the US loans from WW2 only in 2006 , so Ukraine might be on the hook for next 70years, and if the east ukraine is gone , its down to paying in grain.

Biden is an illegitimate cunt, and the war that he and Obama drummed up is impoverishing American families. He can go fuck himself. In fact, if he wants to help Ukraine, he can strap a parachute on his illegitimate ass, give himself an M9 and air drop into Severodonetsk.

Correct but don't forget that his son is ineligible for military service. That's why he can't go.

• Angry
Reactions: Darayavaus

Your good guy's might not be the same as our good guy's.... I'd be a lot more supportive if our Southern Border was secure....
This administration should show the American people what it can do for America, first....

Bigfatcock

Bwaaaahahaha.
6D3EA225-B68F-41B2-BE0A-407EC1E65B2A.jpeg

that whole part of the world is one big clusterfk and the only ones with half a brain and semblence of knowing what is right for the future is Poland. I'll be honest, I don't care what happens there as long as Ukraine loses and China get's pulled in as the bad guy for supporting Russia (who I support here, they are in the right and it's not even debatable knowing recent history)

speaking of history, we don't care, our attention span is the 21st century. I literally don't care that they fk your guys over 100, 200 etc yrs ago. Get over it, no one gives a shit.

go russia

You can have your war.

But your war is not worth shit canning the worlds economy, causing inflation on multiple markets. To try to pretend like the current US administration is not heavily responsible for what is happening is ignorant. Since 2014 63 billion!!! Is what they have given you.

Not to mention the lies surrounding and wasted time and resources in the attempted impeachment of trump for investigating corruption in your country. We are unwilling heavily involved.

This war is bullshit! We know it and you should know it too it’s not to be won it’s to be sustained to fuck with the Russians. Ukraine is just a pawn on a chessboard the sooner you realize this the sooner we can all move on from this travesty.

Just want to remind everyone that inflation and rising fuel prices were rampant way before this started.

Joe and the hoe and their msm mouth pieces just focused on ukraine to try and get how much their failed policies were hurting Americans out of the news cycle.

Since no logical thinking American gives two fucks about ukraine (from now on referred to as shitstain), the msm and failed admin have really shifted their focus in the news cycle.

To reiterate: fuck shitstain.

if this is the best that tens of thousands of dollars in "special information warfare" training can achieve for the US military, then God help us all.

you'd have to be collecting a DOD paycheck to believe this bullshit.

Just want to remind everyone that inflation and rising fuel prices were rampant way before this started.

Joe and the hoe and their msm mouth pieces just focused on ukraine to try and get how much their failed policies were hurting Americans out of the news cycle.

Since no logical thinking American gives two fucks about ukraine (from now on referred to as shitstain), the msm and failed admin have really shifted their focus in the news cycle.

This war is icing on the inflation cake.

Also the effects of Russia cutting off fuel supplies hasn’t been fully felt. Next winter...

Reactions: Darayavaus

They aren’t failed policies like Fox and Newsmax want you to believe. It’s malice. It’s evil.

This war is icing on the inflation cake.

Also the effects of Russia cutting off fuel supplies hasn’t been fully felt. Next winter...
The entirety of Europe can freeze for all I care. Fuck them too.

All I care about is the impact to my country and Americans.

So now we’ll have to export more of our shit to keep those garbage countries afloat, lowering supply here and increasing prices for America.

America has paid more than enough over the last century to support those shit holes across the pond.

The entirety of Europe can freeze for all I care. Fuck them too.

All I care about is the impact to my country and Americans.

So now we’ll have to export more of our shit to keep those garbage countries afloat, lowering supply here and increasing prices for America.

America has paid more than enough over the last century to support those shit holes across the pond.
Im with you on this

You went full retard........

Doc

lol, you probably also believe obama and the deep state didn't actually create the war in syria.
fucking hilarious.

Ukraine can't wear white to the wedding.
Didn’t they help the nazis kill over a million Jews in WW2 if memory serves me correct, they did the killing and torturing while the Germans stood around watching.

No clue why they still have a nazi problem...

Last edited:
Didn’t they helped the nazis kill over a million Jews in WW2 if memory serves me correct, they did the killing and torturing while the Germans stood around watching.

No clue why they still have a nazi problem...
jewish pogroms in ukraine existed well before wwii.
in fact, some historians see the extermination of jews in ukraine as a model for hitler's genocide.

- ukrainians back then blamed jewish people for the bolsheviks and red army that oppressed and killed them for decades until the nazis came.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.