• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Israel/ Iran/ Hezbolah

Considering apparently the airspace isn't shuttered like previously, makes me believe this is just foreplay... what I am amazed about is they're wasting the rockets right now, I would have more expected an emptying of the arsenal in one consolidated attack.

Right, wrong, or indifferent. After the holocaust and the end of ww2 the Allied forces did just kinda dump all the displaced jews into their “holy land” taking land from the other countries.

So in my opinion, we did create our own problems again. Kinda like way back when and the US supported sudam hussen (or however you spell that fucks name) or name any other cia backed coup. Or anything the gov touches really.

Honestly, it just seems like with all the fires around the world, the powder keg will explode. WW3 is gonna happen.

And the topping for the shit sunday. It will probably be in november/december as the US is fighting itself. Because like it or not. If orange man wins, liberals will try to burn it down. And if cameltoes wins. We know its rigged and who know what will happen.

Hopefully im wrong. Praying im wrong. But it seems bleak. Who was the guy always saying “buy more ammo”

Kind of sums up all of this

IMG_1128.jpeg

Please remind us how Israel started this war...
Besides 75Y of occupation , Israel is bombing 4-5 countries at will as long as US has its back , For Bibi Its all about provoking a war US would then fight , Israel miltary capabily is marginal , beyond doing a airstrike or two far away . Tiny poodle going around barking and biting at shit as long as a pitbull is close behind.

Remember fun fact US is only fighting in ME on behalf of Israel . Let them do it on their own , rhetoric and actions would change dramatically. The guy is literally walking around threatening with what US forces did ? We will let US military bomb you to smithereens

Dude walzes in and grown-up men line up on their knees to suck Bibis cock and get fucked up their ass , when he walks out of Congress, carpets need change ,so much carpet burn ,makes Kamala blush to see all the whores that out do her . 🤪

Last edited:
Besides 75Y of occupation , Israel is bombing 4-5 countries at will as long as US has its back , For Bibi Its all about provoking a war US would then fight , Israel miltary capabily is marginal , beyond doing a airstrike or two far away . Tiny poodle going around barking and biting at shit as long as a pitbull is close behind.

Remember fun fact US is only fighting in ME on behalf of Israel . Let them do it on their own , rhetoric and actions would change dramatically. The guy is literally walking around threatening with what US forces did ? We will let US military bomb you to smithereens

Dude walzes in and grown-up men line up on their knees to suck Bibis cock , when he walks out of Congress, carpets need change ,so much carpet burn ,makes Kamala blush to see all the whores that out do her . 🤪

While I don't particularly agree with your view, my policy is I won't help a country that disarms its own people, then asks for others help to fund the war that was only allowed to start because of their own weakness.

If every Israeli house had a rifle and a combat load in it, the terrorists would be far less bold when it comes to starting some shit.

From a prehistory as part of the critical Levantine corridor, which witnessed waves of early humans out of Africa, to the emergence of Natufian culture c. 10th millennium BCE, the region entered the Bronze Age c. 2,000 BCE with the development of Canaanite civilization, before being vassalized by Egypt in the Late Bronze Age. In the Iron Age, the kingdoms of Israel and Judah were established, entities that were central to the origins of the Jewish and Samaritan peoples as well as the Abrahamic faith tradition.

Where is this 75 year time frame ?

Hard to pinpoint over 4000 years exactly which point you are referencing.

I just hate the US having to fight the wars that Israel starts.
It was Hamas who attacked Israel, not the other way round.
Name the war/wars Israel allegedly started the US actively fought.
The same people Israel are fighting hate us just as much as they do Israel.
They are our enemies too.
Meanwhile our own country is turning to shit.
So this is Israel's fault too....
Our country is turning to crap because as a nation we have rebelled against God and turned our backs on Him.

Israel does not want peace.
Out of all the "conflicts" between Israel and it's Arab neighbors since becoming a sovereign nation again in 1948 name one where Israel was the aggressor.
In fact if you look back on the history of the Israelites you'll not find one example of them starting a single war just for $h!t$ and giggles.
Any aggression on the Israelites part was commanded of God.

People need to wake up and see that.

You need to get the plank out of your own eye so you can see straight first...

Last edited:
It was Hamas who attacked Israel, not the other way round.
Name the war/wars Israel allegedly started the US actively fought.
The same people Israel are fighting hate us just as much as they do Israel.
They are our enemies too.

So this is Israel's fault too....
Our country is turning to crap because as a nation we have rebelled against God and turned our backs on Him.

Out of all the "conflicts" between Israel and it's Arab neighbors since becoming a sovereign nation again in 1948 name one where Israel was the aggressor.
In fact if you look back on the history of the Israelites you'll not find one example of them starting a single war just for $h!t$ and giggles.
Any aggression on the Israelites part was commanded of God.

You need to get the plank out of your own eye first...
If they and their cause is righteous and God is on their side then there is no need for the US or any other country to defend them.

“The enemies of the Lord will flee before Him. “

A lot to ponder and reflect on right there.

From a prehistory as part of the critical Levantine corridor, which witnessed waves of early humans out of Africa, to the emergence of Natufian culture c. 10th millennium BCE, the region entered the Bronze Age c. 2,000 BCE with the development of Canaanite civilization, before being vassalized by Egypt in the Late Bronze Age. In the Iron Age, the kingdoms of Israel and Judah were established, entities that were central to the origins of the Jewish and Samaritan peoples as well as the Abrahamic faith tradition.

Have zero love for the Muslems and the palestinians, but blind faith into Israel 'origin story' is mindbogling. Even more so the PR that makes folk think Israel is anyone's ally or worth supporting.

Well they were nowhere to be seen as an element of any importance for past 1900+ years ,that makes history prior of no relevance most of them can't trace two generations to the land of Israel,most being eastern european and soviet jews that took on fake names and language they never heard of before, about as authentic as Disney world , many of them don't even speak the newly reinvented language of theirs, they literally have political adds in Hebrew and Russian.

Interestingly enough Christians and Jews survived 1400+y of mostly Muslim overlords in Palestine , might not survive 80y of zionist rule ,as they have been uprooting ancient Christian communities with the same intensity as Muslim communities.

Besides, last i checked Judaism is a religion , jews are not an ethnicity even tough they are kinda anal on not mixing .Kinda hard to claim right to anything based on your religion.

shutterstock_262804106.webp

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ken226
If they and their cause is righteous and God is on their side then there is no need for the US or any other country to defend them.

“The enemies of the Lord will flee before Him. “

A lot to ponder and reflect on right there.
At the moment, to the best of my knowledge, the US is not actively defending Israel.
We are supporting them in their own defense.
Two different things, IMO.

Don't you just hate when people copy/paste from Wikipedia because they don't know for themselves so are using a website that is questionable at best for their "well thought out" retort ?

They get all those funky wikipedia links all thru their shit and stuff.
Let me know when you see someone doing that, OK ?

At the moment, to the best of my knowledge, the US is not actively defending Israel.
If you are giving them the weapons they are using then you are defending them.

All it “ contributing to their defense” if you like.

Splitting hairs at that point.

Same can be said in Ukraine. Would Ukraine have already fallen with the US?

Blind allegiance is dangerous as it allows for corruption to creep in and go unnoticed or overlooked. Christians with respect to this conflict seem to be especially susceptible to this, either through pastors who they allow to direct their thought, personal musings, or being guilted into a position.

It’s never not time to be an individual with independent thought. This whole thing is a mixture of right and wrong - justified retaliation but also a manifestation of hate on both sides. There are those of the Jewish faith that are genuine, good people, but there are also those who Christ identified as belonging to the synagogue of Satan. There are Christians who spoil for war for no real logical reason and those who weep about a justifiable response but won’t even defend their own faith in a verbal debate - they are weak to the point of being unfaithful IMO. And there are Muslims who are in either camp of peace or war. I bring this up to say that if you can’t defend you position with anything other than “because the other side sucks”, or something someone told you to believe you might want to learn more and fortify your position, and maybe open your eyes while you are doing it.

We are.

We shot down the majority of the missiles from Iran's previous response to Israeli escalations.

We also just recently re-affirmed our commitment to defend Israel from any attack.

Blind allegiance is dangerous as it allows for corruption to creep in and go unnoticed or overlooked. Christians with respect to this conflict seem to be especially susceptible to this, either through pastors who they allow to direct their thought, personal musings, or being guilted into a position.

It’s never not time to be an individual with independent thought. This whole thing is a mixture of right and wrong - justified retaliation but also a manifestation of hate on both sides. There are those of the Jewish faith that are genuine, good people, but there are also those who Christ identified as belonging to the synagogue of Satan. There are Christians who spoil for war for no real logical reason and those who weep about a justifiable response but won’t even defend their own faith in a verbal debate - they are weak to the point of being unfaithful IMO. And there are Muslims who are in either camp of peace or war. I bring this up to say that if you can’t defend you position with anything other than “because the other side sucks”, or something someone told you to believe you might want to learn more and fortify your position, and maybe open your eyes while you are doing it.

Israel is every bit as extremist as any of the countries in the immediate region, maybe even more so in some cases.

People completely overlook this because western culture can relate much more closely to Israel than they can to an Islamic nation. But if you cast the veil of religion aside, it becomes pretty clear that Israel perpetrates acts of barbarism that are on the same level as any other extremist nation or sect in the region.

Reactions: khel
We are.

We shot down the majority of the missiles from Iran's previous response to Israeli escalations.

We also just recently re-affirmed our commitment to defend Israel from any attack.
Didn’t Fat Albert just have a phone call with his counterpart in Israel where he reconfirmed “our” commitment to Israel’s defense?

Has Israel ever committed to our defense in any significant way?

Reactions: kthomas
Didn’t Fat Albert just have a phone call with his counterpart in Israel where he reconfirmed “our” commitment to Israel’s defense?

Has Israel ever committed to our defense in any significant way?

Yes, and we are sending a lot of hardware to the region to defend Israel:

The relationship is pretty one-sided as you point out.

People should remember that Netanyahu pushed the US hard to go to war with Iraq and Iran after 9/11. I don't recall Israel doing much to support our efforts in Iraq, though they were very happy to push the US into that war.

A little refresher:

Last edited:
Reactions: khel
We are.

Ok I failed to consider that so you got me there I reckon.
I'm thinking more along the lines of U.S. military personnel actively engaging in combat on Israeli soil in my response to the "fighting wars Israel started" comments.

Ok I failed to consider that so you got me there I reckon.
I'm thinking more along the lines of U.S. military personnel actively engaging in combat on Israeli soil in my response to the "fighting wars Israel started" comments.

Beyond "advisors" I don't think we have any troops on the ground there.

But we do have a considerable amount of military hardware in the area, for the purpose of actively defending Israel. Our government is at least smart enough to know that soldiers on the ground in Israel would be a great way to escalate this into a broader war. Despite Israel's insistence of starting a war with Iran and Lebanon, our government seems to want to avoid that, at least for now.

If the US doesn't reign in Israel though, a wider conflict in the region that directly involves us seems more and more likely by the day.

Reactions: Lange Carabine
Bottom line if we are supplying any one with any of our military shit, WE ARE FUCKING INVOLVED.
And, we were "involved" a long, long time ago. Once you get involved, you're always involved.

Doesn't matter how or why we may want to argue the point, the Arab/Muslim world will always see it that way.

Reactions: kthomas
Beyond "advisors" I don't think we have any troops on the ground there.

But we do have a considerable amount of military hardware in the area, for the purpose of actively defending Israel. Our government is at least smart enough to know that soldiers on the ground in Israel would be a great way to escalate this into a broader war. Despite Israel's insistence of starting a war with Iran and Lebanon, our government seems to want to avoid that, at least for now.

If the US doesn't reign in Israel though, a wider conflict in the region that directly involves us seems more and more likely by the day.
JSOC was/is there.

Reactions: eca7891 and kthomas