• It's Hunting Season: Show Us Your Rack!

Hunting season is finally here and we want to see pictures of your rack! Show us what you've got and we'll throw in a few t-shirts to people that send pics 👀

View thread
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Who had Iran bombs Israel ?

Not an expert but I call BS on that. The title alludes to the incoming shown on that video were hypersonic.
I realize that the impacts are fairly distant from the person videoing but that doesn't look anything close to hypersonic velocities.
Hypersonic delivery systems are really expensive as well so it would be tough to believe they deployed that many on one target area.

Gonna call that video Pro-Iranian propaganda crediting weapons that maybe aren't even operational.
I'm not an expert either but they could just be exaggerating what a hypersonic is.
those did appear to be ballistic misses, probably going around mach 5 at impact so apart from the fact that they can't change course or maneuver, they are sort of hypersonic in pure speed terms.
they could have put nuclear payloads on those same missiles potentially.

I'm not an expert either but they could just be exaggerating what a hypersonic is.
those did appear to be ballistic misses, probably going around mach 5 at impact so apart from the fact that they can't change course or maneuver, they are sort of hypersonic in pure speed terms.
they could have put nuclear payloads on those same missiles potentially.
The person posting the video/ propaganda claimed that the incoming shown on the video was Iranian Fattah 1.
By name, this literally defines the hypersonic regime it is supposed to operate in since Iran had made technical press releases on the system and its (supposed) capabilities. I quoted some of those numbers in my post above that were taken from their claimed performance numbers.

I agree that the video appears to show a salvo of ballistic warheads.
I think those reentries are fast but nowhere published capabilities. This would be exactly why I posted my first comments about calling BS on what the video claimed was shown.
They aren't the claimed weapon system.
They didn't get intercepted because they were fast. They didn't get intercepted because the numbers easily overwhelmed the IADS that Israel has in place, which was the intent of the Iranians.

Reactions: Cody S
IMG_4512.jpeg

My money is a leadership strike that takes out the mullahs and leaves the people alone!

Sirhr

While I'd love to think that a decapitation strike would result in some sort of populist uprising that yields the sort of government that we were promised that Iraq would build 20 years ago, my guess is that we'd just get something that is actively worse. As bad as the Iranian current leaders are, they are probably suppressing wackos that are even more extreme.

Reactions: Sblzrd65
While I'd love to think that a decapitation strike would result in some sort of populist uprising that yields the sort of government that we were promised that Iraq would build 20 years ago, my guess is that we'd just get something that is actively worse. As bad as the Iranian current leaders are, they are probably suppressing wackos that are even more extreme.
Plus, I don't trust anyone under thirty-five not to become social warriors, aka Leftist radical fuckstains. "Iranian students" were who took Americans hostages during the Carter years.

Every Iranian student I ever came within smelling distance of at U.T was a wild-eyed idiot that thought he was a kung-fu master.

Plus, I don't trust anyone under thirty-five not to become social warriors, aka Leftist radical fuckstains. "Iranian students" were who took Americans hostages during the Carter years.

Every Iranian student I ever came within smelling distance of at U.T was a wild-eyed idiot that thought he was a kung-fu master.

So what you’re saying is you can’t work with these people. But if a decapitation starts a civil war that wipes out all the crazies, maybe we can work with whoever is left standing. That’s a risk, but far better than waiting till Iran builds a nuke.

So what you’re saying is you can’t work with these people. But if a decapitation starts a civil war that wipes out all the crazies, maybe we can work with whoever is left standing. That’s a risk, but far better than waiting till Iran builds a nuke.
Decapitating their government and resulting Civil War won't wipe out the crazies. They're all fucking crazy.

The young crazies like the U.S. but it's not the good U.S. but the pro-Palestinian turds that are protesting against Israel and ultimatlely Christian patriots.

So to add, well the " nation building' bullshit didn't pan out, but they aren't rolling tanks into Kuwait or huriling scuds aroung the ME

Would the same "neutering" in Iran be of benefit to the long term stability? They might have other wackos move in, but as long as they are wackos with out valid military capability, is that a win.

Reactions: Cody S
IDF payback could be interesting on which target...s to hit ,per rules of warfare nuclear facilities that are hot are not legal nor politically do they want to hit any oil targets . Drone launch sites are too elusive and missile sites are now moved or empty .
Iranian ports. Mine and hit all the ports so they cannot bring in food. Can't drink oil or eat sand.

Fuck Israel and their raghead enemies.

I have about as much concern for those self-centered turds as they do for the U.S. and the hurricane victims in N. Carolina, which is zero. Have they sent one word of condolence? No.

I bet those Jewfucks don't even know or care what the name of the hurricane is.

Reactions: SHEEPDOG1
Iraq was different. Sadam hated Islamic terrorism. All the people around him were Christians. He knew Christians were less likely to kill him than Muslims. He was a bad mofo but he knew how to keep the savages in line and was a stabilizing force in the middle east.

Iran was a strong US ally and then turned into the great Satan. You can't do much worse. You kill them and give the repressed people a chance to overthrow the loonies. And if that doesn't work...you destroy their ports, refineries, economic centers and every military and navy base. Then they loose ability to project terror. The Saudis would throw in and join the fun...if not pay for the whole thing.