• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Israel/ Iran/ Hezbolah

I think if anyone here was placed in the position of the Palestinians, they would take up violence too. Anyone who says otherwise is being dishonest.
I agree but there are lots of people here that arent hard enough. They'd just starve to death. Their kids or grandkids might harden up enough but we've gotten so weak as a populace Im not sure how well we'd do.
Regardless, that doesn't really matter anymore. Other people occupied the lands pre-1948. You can't just subjugate and oppress a group of people, committing a plethora of war crimes in the process, because you feel like you have a rightful claim on the land.
Well, you can. We did it to the Indians.......

And according to christians, this same god that supposedly gave this land to them will be sending every jew and any other non christian to hell for all eternity for not accepting jesus as their savior. Interesting that you brought it up.
He just provides the transportation, they chose to take the trip all on their own.....

I agree but there are lots of people here that arent hard enough. They'd just starve to death. Their kids or grandkids might harden up enough but we've gotten so weak as a populace Im not sure how well we'd do.

Well, you can. We did it to the Indians.......
You beat me to it...

There will be pockets of folks who will thrive around this country. You are right though, the bulk will be stinking quickly, after it starts. However removing dead weight is never a bad thing, now matter how it happens.

Do you reject the Old Testament?

Because that’s ALL Jewish.

Judao-Christian is accurate as part of the Christian Bible is Jewish. Christ was a Jew.

The current Jewish state is the remnants that refused to accept Christ as the Messiah.

Christ- I have come to fulfill the (Jewish) law, not replace it.
I'll add that the New Testament not only affirms the Jews as the people who God chose to proclaim The One God to the world, but makes it abundantly clear that God is not done with them, and that they continue in denial about the Good News is all according to plan.

As hard as it is to hear for the anti-Semitic Christians, Romans 11:11-24. We ARE grafted on to the tree of Israel. We ARE the people of God not because of blood or birth, but just as the prophets of old, through faith alone. It is just as much out kingdom and our holy land as it is the Jews. It is nothing to Islam but token of their past conquest and their past glory. Jerusalem appears nowhere in either the Koran or the Hadith, but it is pure speculation/propaganda that Mt. Carmel is the place that appeared to Mohamed in a dream. It's total bullshit. They simply can't abide a single, tiny, ethnic minority in the midst of the Uma. That's all there is to it.

And according to christians, this same god that supposedly gave this land to them will be sending every jew and any other non christian to hell for all eternity for not accepting jesus as their savior. Interesting that you brought it up.

Actually that's completely incorrect and based on serious false doctrine and the teachings of men who are trying to get power, money and control through fear.

Heavenly Father has a truly wonderful and amazing plan of salvation and a plan for the happiness of His children.
Heavenly Father is just, kind and cares about His children.

Heavenly Father is not some kind of monster who just wants to punish people, rather He is a loving Father that loves all the children He created and wants each of them to progress as far as they will accept and accept joy and happiness according to their will either in this life or the next.

The "hell" folks think of is going to be for a small number of people such as Satan and those dedicated to him who even after seeing proof, hate Jesus Christ and Heavenly Father more than anything and prefer to be in their own outer darkness and a hell of their own making.

Palestine asking for a cease fire reminds me of a fight clip I saw recently. Homeboy wanted to beef, started some shit, then promptly got his shit pushed in. He then cryed that his opponent didn’t let up when he tapped. In a street fight. Sorry homeboy, I didn’t start this. I’ll let up when you’re no longer a threat. Not, when you’re uncomfortable.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240805-115749~2.png
    Screenshot_20240805-115749~2.png
    264.2 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Actually that's completely incorrect and based on serious false doctrine and the teachings of men who are trying to get power, money and control through fear.

Heavenly Father has a truly wonderful and amazing plan of salvation and a plan for the happiness of His children.
Heavenly Father is just, kind and cares about His children.

Heavenly Father is not some kind of monster who just wants to punish people, rather He is a loving Father that loves all the children He created and wants each of them to progress as far as they will accept and accept joy and happiness according to their will either in this life or the next.

The "hell" folks think of is going to be for a small number of people such as Satan and those dedicated to him who even after seeing proof, hate Jesus Christ and Heavenly Father more than anything and prefer to be in their own outer darkness and a hell of their own making.
According to Matthew 7:13-14 there's going to be lot more people in hell than there will be heaven.

According to Matthew 7:13-14 there's going to be lot more people in hell than there will be heaven.

I understand some folks will have serious doctrinal disagreements, but the concept of "hell" that most people think about was pretty much made up by a certain state religion to terrorize humans into subjugation and slavery.

Not everyone will wind up in the same realm / kingdom / dimension / place in the next life, as that depends on choices you make, what you can become and what law you can abide.

But the actual "hell" is being cast out forever from Heavenly Father's presence into outer darkness with Satan and the very worst unrepentant souls who knowingly choose their fate and it will be a hell of their own making surrounded with their own kind.

In the end, at the final judgement, after many events, most of Humanity that has ever lived will have a place where they can exist under laws that they will feel comfortable with.

I understand some folks will have serious doctrinal disagreements, but the concept of "hell" that most people think about was pretty much made up by a certain state religion to terrorize humans into subjugation and slavery.

Not everyone will wind up in the same realm / kingdom / dimension / place in the next life, as that depends on choices you make, what you can become and what law you can abide.

But the actual "hell" is being cast out forever from Heavenly Father's presence into outer darkness with Satan and the very worst unrepentant souls who knowingly choose their fate and it will be a hell of their own making surrounded with their own kind.

In the end, at the final judgement, after many events, most of Humanity that has ever lived will have a place where they can exist under laws that they will feel comfortable with.
I'll disagree with this with Scriptural references, but stop here to keep the ban cat asleep and to be respectful. There is room to have differing opinions on this I would think without coming to verbal blows.

Mark 9:47-48
If your eye causes you to stumble, throw it out; it is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye, than, having two eyes, to be cast into hell, where their worm does not die, and the fire is not quenched.

2 Thessalonians 1:8-9
dealing out retribution to those who do not know God and to those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus. These will pay the penalty of eternal destruction, away from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of His power,

Revelation 14:9-11
A third angel followed them and said in a loud voice: “If anyone worships the beast and its image and receives its mark on their forehead or on their hand, they, too, will drink the wine of God’s fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath. They will be tormented with burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb.

-(Probably the most uncomfortable and serious passage in Revelation - Christ and angels will personally oversee their eternal torment for taking the mark)

other pundits are guessing at this as well, noting the end of some muslim holiday...
not sure if they would attack when expected...

Fuck Israel! I hope Iran turns them into glass.
FUCK IRAN and the rest goat humping muzzie rats pilgrim. I betcha you never tried to read the useful toilet paper book called the koran. Fucking nuke these fucking filthy pigs off the face of earth only when this happens then the world will know peace.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lange Carabine
FUCK IRAN and the rest goat jumping ministers pilgrim. I betcha you never tried to read the useful toilet paper book called the koran. Fucking nuke these fucking filthy pigs off the face of earth only when this happens then the world will know peace.

You do realize the actual folks to do most of the terrorist actions against America in the last few decades have come out of Saudi Arabia right?
You know "our best friends"...

i heard 2 may have died.
if we had a real president, there would be several strike packages being deployed already. jmo.
if we don't already know where these militias are located, maybe we shouldn't be there.

We knew in 2005-2006 that Iran was supporting Shia militias in Iraq and that the EFP support Iran was handing out killed Americans. We did nothing then and continue to do nothing. Iran was a lot quieter when Trump was President.

US military should deny Iran the use of its ports - they export weapons to terror groups and import their food through the ports.

We knew in 2005-2006 that Iran was supporting Shia militias in Iraq and that the EFP support Iran was handing out killed Americans. We did nothing then and continue to do nothing. Iran was a lot quieter when Trump was President.

US military should deny Iran the use of its ports - they export weapons to terror groups and import their food through the ports.
I am dubious of the idea that Iran and others will go quiet if Trump is elected. The DEI rot has eroded the US military in addition to the shifting economic conditions and alliances around the globe and many players have noticed. All of these countries that we have been sanctioning or fighting have found a couple of big brothers in BRICS. Now it isn't just Israel being the only one with a strong supporter that can protect them - a real collaboration has arisen that allows for a lot of license to do various things on the world stage. If this hasn't been clear up to now, it should be blatantly clear at this point. And they have imported their minions into NATO, the EU and the US; we are beginning to see the initial stages of that societal upheaval.

These are real headwinds that would provide a lot of countries opportunities to keep acting and Trump will be hamstrung by it. Thinking the next Trump administration will fix it all is fiction. Iran is as emboldened as Israel and will continue to be so. War is the name of the game going forward and I don't think we are getting out of it. Lindsay Graham is about the get what he and his ilk have been wanting.

I get the impression that the Israelis have a lot over our politicians, given how subservient some of our politicians are to this foreign nation.

You mean like a guy named Epstein that ran a huge pedo ring with cameras hidden everywhere for Mossad?
And loads of powerful politicians and business folks all visited his island.

Like that kind of dirt?

I am dubious of the idea that Iran and others will go quiet if Trump is elected. The DEI rot has eroded the US military in addition to the shifting economic conditions and alliances around the globe and many players have noticed. All of these countries that we have been sanctioning or fighting have found a couple of big brothers in BRICS. Now it isn't just Israel being the only one with a strong supporter that can protect them - a real collaboration has arisen that allows for a lot of license to do various things on the world stage. If this hasn't been clear up to now, it should be blatantly clear at this point. And they have imported their minions into NATO, the EU and the US; we are beginning to see the initial stages of that societal upheaval.

These are real headwinds that would provide a lot of countries opportunities to keep acting and Trump will be hamstrung by it. Thinking the next Trump administration will fix it all is fiction. Iran is as emboldened as Israel and will continue to be so. War is the name of the game going forward and I don't think we are getting out of it. Lindsay Graham is about the get what he and his ilk have been wanting.
Lots of countries and "people" understand power and strength. If you act weak or indecisive - they (countries and people) will take advantage of you. I suspect that anyone that spent time in the Middle East have seen this first hand - my experience is that the Arabs/Persians respect strength and disrespect weakness. Americans struggle with that concept as most Americans are Christians ("turn the other cheek" and "Golden Rule") or at least believe that if we are "nice" to people they will be nice to us. Arabs/Persians (Iran)/Jews (Israel) are literally Old Testament/Koran, and their world view is not like ours.

I'll care when that's the new age for marriage in England and the rest of the new Muslim states of Europe.
Until then, sandbox does what sandbox does.
fair enough, but the people running iraq are in control because of the blood and money we wasted there...

fair enough, but the people running iraq are in control because of the blood and money we wasted there...

Or money we spent getting rid of any strong governments and making sure everything in the middle east except our special extra savage brutal buddies was a giant mess. Oh and displacing millions of people into Europe and here.

It was all planned.

• Sad
Reactions: theLBC