JD Vance Mirrors Obama

Because the entire government either is on your side or it's not, Trump was the outlier with designs to "drain the swamp" which will never be allowed by the elite's who run the deep state and the globalists. Nothing was going to change that really meant "real" change........
Too big to fail is the entire mantra of the deep state, politics, and global economics. This is why Trump was nearly assassinated, he is a real threat to their global concept. The scary thing is it's so obvious!!!
This. Trump can have a successful term and we still might not make a dent in the liberal cabal. We need congress too, otherwise it's a stalemate. I'm fearful our youth have been so indoctrinated by our woke educational system that it's already lost. The pedophiles, drag queens and men in women's sports are gaining power. Drugs pouring in doesn't help. Millions of illegals doesn't help.
I think it takes 8-12 years to start reversing this.

The deep state is so big, so much money trading hands. Trump, if he wins, will be assassinated. If not before.

I'm just a hillbilly, what do i know......

Reactions: mewillis
I voted for him in 2016 and 2020. I am leaning toward voting, and if I do, I will vote for Trump again.
Fuck all that LEANING. Vote or be part of the problem.
We have Karens amongst us patriotic Americans and they're a cancer in the locker room- eating away at morale before the demonrats have even started in on JD Vance. What a bunch of miserable c**ts.

If one isn't "absolutely going to vote for Trump, Vance, and a straight Republican ticket"- one is an a-hole and not an American.
I AGREE 1,000,000,000 % ON THIS. YOU ARE A FUCKING TRAITOR IF YOU DON'T VOTE, ESPECIALY THIS YEAR.

lol.

the people trying to control things don't always get what they wanted.
one can hope so anyway.

3435e18f1c3b758052d651d10f129e6b40ad1f38.gifv

Reactions: Milf Dots
We have Karens amongst us patriotic Americans and they're a cancer in the locker room- eating away at morale before the demonrats have even started in on JD Vance. What a bunch of miserable c**ts.

If one isn't "absolutely going to vote for Trump, Vance, and a straight Republican ticket"- one is an a-hole and not an American.
Remember when Pence was the VP and all his "good" intentions......pepperidge farm remembers for sure.....

Ain't a Karen, just someone with a decent memory to what happened before when a VP didn't have their presidents back.

Doc

Fuck all that LEANING. Vote or be part of the problem.

I AGREE 1,000,000,000 % ON THIS. YOU ARE A FUCKING TRAITOR IF YOU DON'T VOTE, ESPECIALY THIS YEAR.
You mean like last time when Biden got 81 million votes and there was no voter fraud......

"Most secure elections ever".....

Doc

Reactions: Redlion
Remember when Pence was the VP and all his "good" intentions......pepperidge farm remembers for sure.....

Ain't a Karen, just someone with a decent memory to what happened before when a VP didn't have their presidents back.

Doc
Pence was basically the party's pic for vp, mainly to help woo the far right religious base. Other than that he was totally useless. Vance aint Pence 2.0.

I worked with several Marines over my career (including a very good friend that went to recruit training with me on the buddy program) that had changed their last names due to family issues. I don't see this as odd. You want to keep your father's name who molested you (just an example).

I am a bit curious about why so many name changes though. And I'm curious about why he changed his tune on the Trumpster.
I read about a guy everyone called Bill. And his adoptive father was named Bailey and he was given the name Bailey. Literally, Bill Bailey.

Years later, he changed his name to his natural father's last name. And also added the name of a band that he was in that he really liked.

So, he legally became William Axl Rose.

Reactions: sakoguy21
Not completely sold on Vance either; but...name me a VP candidate that turned out good in the end? (maybe THAT is the point...he'll be next in line for sure).

I know the last GOP VP turned out evil...you know...that guy who shoots his friends with a shotgun, nor was it George HW (who I think really ramped up the "NWO, 1000 points of light, read my lips" ). MAYBE if you really want to stretch reality, you could go all the way back to Ike and say Nixon wasn't that bad....but Nixon...sheesh...where to begin there (let's start with price controls - my pet Nixon peeve...not the Watergate junk).

If we look at "good guys who could be VP" I think it's down to one or two....Ben Carson perhaps? The other who knows.

Reactions: mosin46
God expects people to fight evil, not to lay down.
So voting for the "less evil" is fighting evil...🤔

I think it's funny we are a mere 8 years from a super majority that promised the world and did jack shit and people are still pretending the two parties are against each other in their agendas.

So voting for the "less evil" is fighting evil...🤔

I think it's funny we are a mere 8 years from a super majority that promised the world and did jack shit and people are still pretending the two parties are against each other in their agendas.

Yes, because not voting gives the more evil side an advantage. For the record Trump is not evil. And the choice is resoundingly clear.

I worked with several Marines over my career (including a very good friend that went to recruit training with me on the buddy program) that had changed their last names due to family issues. I don't see this as odd. You want to keep your father's name who molested you (just an example).

I am a bit curious about why so many name changes though. And I'm curious about why he changed his tune on the Trumpster.
I guess Donald Trump junior and Vance were friends for years. It was Trump junior who highly recommended this guy to his father. In a Fox interview Trump junior said It took him 2 months to convince Trump senior that this was the guy for the job.
This bothers me though. President Trump has always made wise decisions in my opinion. Something tells me that Trump felt they're just wasn't something right about this guy and that's why it took 2 months for Trump junior to convince his father pick Vance as VP. Donald Trump's intuitions are usually spot on about people. I hope he didn't pick Vance on his son's advice alone.
Oh well , I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

I get a kick, kind of, out of watching “adults” stick out their lower lip, cross their arms, and effectively cut off their nose to spite their face and claim they are not voting because ___________ fill in the blank with some unmet expectation. Childish behavior for sure.

Make no mistake, I have no delusions of the purity of any politician on either side of the fence, but I can ascertain whose stated desires and past record more closely resembles my own desires and make a rationale choice. As far as VP goes, despite possible globalists ties, JD couldn’t possibly be worse than Kamala has been. It’s all about perspective.
At least you know what you've got with kamala. Not to say she's the better choice, lol, heck no. But at least she's not shrouded in mystery. You know right where she stands. Or kneels.
In Utopia, who would be your President?
In utopia, and I can do whatever I want? Probably George Washington. Or somebody else from that era. Line this shit out toot sweet.
Wake up, in the world of politics it's always picking the lesser of 2 evils. Money talks and despite being the root of all evil nothing runs without it and like it or not Billionaires truly are the rulers of the planet, DUH.........
I was discussing this very topic with a family member the other day. My whole problem with the lesser of two evils is, at the end of the day, you're still voting for evil.

Reactions: jr81452
I’m not voting for any of the scumbag criminals from either party. Both sides are evil. Both sides want to rule over you forcefully, and they are. Both sides hate your guts and the feeling should be reciprocal . They think you are pathetic and by the looks of it, they are probably right. They have you eating out their hands.

This is the only way.
C1B24F07-5DD9-4F24-AD24-76351A360EB7.jpeg

Because this is reality.
1721447215803.jpeg
A733028C-5C8F-49A5-9B06-AC5E8884A5AF.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: mosin46 and jr81452
If either party represents a man’s values, he has none. The majority of people, including most posting in this thread, have a slave mentality and welcome the police state with open arms.

By not voting, you are welcoming it all as well.

For those whom make that decision & not understanding so, is disconcerting.

Make a choice. Or don't. Folks who don't vote should STFU though. It's all obviously too complicated for them.

Doc
One thing to keep in mind. Trump didn't "pick" pence, pence was installed by the establishment gop to basically be a hall monitor, and imho, be a source of leaks to the cabal as to what Trump was up to.
This time around, he picked the guy that all the so-called power players were against. If Karl Rove, Rupert murdoch, and lindsey Graham didn't want Vance, then I think it was probably a good pick. I could be wrong. I also kind of appreciate that he has little experience in D.C. Seems I remember a president from a while ago that had no political experience, and while he made a few mistakes, overall, things were pretty good under his administration, even while fighting an uphill battle everyday against all the dems, and most of the gop.

Sniper’s Hide: “I believe in freedom and accountability. I don’t want anyone telling me what to do.”

Also Sniper’s Hide: “I am ordering you to vote!”

Or…

Sniper’s Hide: “No need to vote as they are just going to steal the election again.”

Also Sniper’s Hide: “Should I wear my ‘I Voted Today’ sticker on my shirt or my hat? Hmm…. Big decisions.”

-Stan

An interesting read and reason to be skeptical of Vance at the very least. Just a portion below, but food for thought.

The Mirror
There are some similarities, but HUGE differences. Obama was indoctrinated in communism and groomed for leadership from boyhood, with very little accomplishment. His resume is incredibly thin, but full of all the right schools, appointments, and associations. He’s the ultimate DEI hero of the left.

The two books they wrote are massively different. They are almost opposites. Obama was given everything he has on a silver platter and groomed from birth. Vance had to earn everything on his own and against long odds.

Sniper’s Hide: “I believe in freedom and accountability. I don’t want anyone telling me what to do.”

Also Sniper’s Hide: “I am ordering you to vote!”

Or…

Sniper’s Hide: “No need to vote as they are just going to steal the election again.”

Also Sniper’s Hide: “Should I wear my ‘I Voted Today’ sticker on my shirt or my hat? Hmm…. Big decisions.”

-Stan

Roughly 40% of eligible voters did not vote in 2020.

Voting is a Right, like all others in our country. No, folks don't have to vote, just as folks don't have to use any other Right. Like free speech, religion & the 2A.

However folks whom don't vote are allowing others to make a choice they won't be bothered to make. In their stead. For whatever reason. Many also CHOOSE TO COMPLAIN about the outcome. Incessantly.

Make a choice, however difficult or easy & VOTE. Every. Single. Time. Bitch & moan about it, or don't. Like most normal people.

Choose not to vote? Then just STFU. Really. But they don't...

Roughly 40% of eligible voters did not vote in 2020.

Voting is a Right, like all others in our country. No, folks don't have to vote, just as folks don't have to use any other Right. Like free speech, religion & the 2A.

However folks whom don't vote are allowing others to make a choice they won't be bothered to make. In their stead. For whatever reason. Many also CHOOSE TO COMPLAIN about the outcome. Incessantly.

Make a choice, however difficult or easy & VOTE. Every. Single. Time. Bitch & moan about it, or don't. Like most normal people.

Choose not to vote? Then just STFU. Really. But they don't...
One can choose to not exercise their vote and also exercise their right to free speech.

For single issue voters it isn’t necessarily about “not being bothered to vote” but more about “not being given different choices” if both candidates behave in the same ways.

-Stan

By not voting, you are welcoming it all as well.

For those whom make that decision & not understanding so, is disconcerting.

Make a choice. Or don't. Folks who don't vote should STFU though. It's all obviously too complicated for them.
You don’t get to decide who speaks so feel free to drop it.

Post #80 makes my stance crystal clear. Both parties and all the lowlifes within want to keep the guns against our heads. They spew bullshit that the small brains can’t get enough of. Neither side wants to deconstruct the beast, in fact just the opposite. Surely the republicans don’t “represent your values”.

I’ll take the time to vote in elections when/if a man vows to destroy the mother fucker from the inside. I’ll “vote” for nothing less. There it is. You can agree or not.

Voting at the national level only, is a waste. Local & state level voting could change the national if enough would get off their ass and research who their pulling the lever for or against. One issue,... national voters only,... is why this shit storm was allowed to happen in the first place. Red states are red because the people of those states got out & trumped the free shit army instead of setting at home bitching about where their going for diner or what fucking toy their buying next. To get anything in life you have to give up something,... period.
Use it or lose it holds more water than most know,...

People who don’t vote are helping the democrats to take our rights away. Our country is not divided equally between democrats and republicans. I think it’s more like 70/30. Many people are apolitical. They don’t want to make a decision. Except now democrats are at their doorstep wanting to cut off their genitals. Now they will be forced to choose.

People who don’t vote are helping the democrats to take our rights away. Our country is not divided equally between democrats and republicans. I think it’s more like 70/30. Many people are apolitical. They don’t want to make a decision. Except now democrats are at their doorstep wanting to cut off their genitals. Now they will be forced to choose.
People legitimizing broken systems are taking our rights away. Lol. Maybe stop calling everyone a traitor because we love the people of this country as much as you. And let me know how voting will stop your castration

I do not, in the slightest, have confidence in Vance.

I think he will be as bad as, or worse, than Pence.

Mark it.
I totally disagree with you. I'm not 100 percent on Vance but believe he will be way fkng better than Pence ever dreamed of being.
Somewhere down the road we'll find out which one of us is right, and then somehow we'll settle up like on a bet.
Big thing right now is to get Trump elected.

I’m not voting for any of the scumbag criminals from either party. Both sides are evil. Both sides want to rule over you forcefully, and they are. Both sides hate your guts and the feeling should be reciprocal . They think you are pathetic and by the looks of it, they are probably right. They have you eating out their hands.

This is the only way.
View attachment 8462668

Because this is reality.
View attachment 8462675View attachment 8462670
So Wade your strategy is to stand for nothing because it's all corrupted?? I'm all in on your train of thought and agree but to not even try to make an attempt at change is to deny that sometimes it's a little bit goes a long way........
incrementalism is decades in it's process which started before 1776, our republic requires us to right the ship or at the very least try. Vote even if your vote doesn't matter or you really don't get to have an opinion.

Reactions: ken226
People legitimizing broken systems are taking our rights away. Lol. Maybe stop calling everyone a traitor because we love the people of this country as much as you. And let me know how voting will stop your castration

Not voting has gotten us here. Every time democrats win they push a little further. And all you do is sit back and complain because the republican candidate isn’t perfect. What are you hoping to accomplish? Are you waiting for the apocalypse?

So Wade your strategy is to stand for nothing because it's all corrupted?? I'm all in on your train of thought and agree but to not even try to make an attempt at change is to deny that sometimes it's a little bit goes a long way........
incrementalism is decades in it's process which started before 1776, our republic requires us to right the ship or at the very least try. Vote even if your vote doesn't matter or you really don't get to have an opinion.
You got it backwards. You guys are standing for nothing every time you hold your nose and vote for career criminals that you know will fuck you sideways as they always have. I won’t pledge support to tyrants who want nothing more than to enslave me further. I have self respect.

Why do you believe that doing the same thing over and over again is attempting to make change? It is not. Imagine if in mass the decent among us would turn our back on the system that is fucking us while protecting one another while doing so. That would be a power shift. That would be real quantifiable change. The system itself is the enemy and change won’t come from within it.

Once again you, the same as the other guy, don’t get to decide who has an opinion. Voting has nothing to do with ones ability to speak nor does it reflects one’s worthiness to do so if there is even such a standard. I didn’t vote in the last election but fought like a mother fucker against covid mandates and made my mind up that I’d rather die than wear their symbol of submission, aka the mask. Others did the same although very few. Millions of men who vote kneeled down like the enslaved little bitches they are and donned the uniform of defeat because it was easier. Should these coward faggots get to speak ahead of a man like myself because they took 10minutes on election day to vote? Those of you who equate voting with taking action need to do a bit more thinking before chastising others.

You got it backwards. You guys are standing for nothing every time you hold your nose and vote for career criminals that you know will fuck you sideways as they always have. I won’t pledge support to tyrants who want nothing more than to enslave me further. I have self respect.

Why do you believe that doing the same thing over and over again is attempting to make change? It is not. Imagine if in mass the decent among us would turn our back on the system that is fucking us while protecting one another while doing so. That would be a power shift. That would be real quantifiable change. The system itself is the enemy and change won’t come from within it.

Once again you, the same as the other guy, don’t get to decide who has an opinion. Voting has nothing to do with ones ability to speak nor does it reflects one’s worthiness to do so if there is even such a standard. I didn’t vote in the last election but fought like a mother fucker against covid mandates and made my mind up that I’d rather die than wear their symbol of submission, aka the mask. Others did the same although very few. Millions of men who vote kneeled down like the enslaved little bitches they are and donned the uniform of defeat because it was easier. Should these coward faggots get to speak ahead of a man like myself because they took 10minutes on election day to vote? Those of you who equate voting with taking action need to do a bit more thinking before chastising others.
So, while the rest of us vote, what are you doing to help? What is your solution?

Not voting has gotten us here. Every time democrats win they push a little further. And all you do is sit back and complain because the republican candidate isn’t perfect. What are you hoping to accomplish? Are you waiting for the apocalypse?
Incorrect. Every gov’t position could be filled by republicans and nothing would change for the better. Both parties are disgusting.
So, while the rest of us vote, what are you doing to help? What is your solution?
Explain to me how voting is “helping”? Let’s start there. I’ve explained my position in length across several posts. My stance should be clear. What’s yours?

Incorrect.

Explain to me how voting is “helping”? Let’s start there.
By voting in people who might actually make or at least try to make a positive difference.
You've made it clear that you feel voting is a waste of time. So, what's the next option or plan of action that you're saying you and the rest of us should do?

^^^^^^
While I won’t speak to Wade any longer due to his obvious disdain for voting it’s clear that some people just want to bitch and moan about the evils of government but never offer any solutions to change their path. Apathy is the problem our country suffers from and giving up is not the answer.