• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Jesse Ventura endorsed Cackle Snatch

Who gives a fuck? I can't imagine there is one person that said "well I was going to vote for Trump, but now I see Jessie Ventarda has endorsed Legs Up I am going to change my vote for her now.
I give a fuck. That faggot scumbag's vote knocked my vote out.

Now, when I'm standing in line for an hour I can think this is just to wipe out Jesse "The slack jawed faggot" Ventura's vote. Thanks a lot, bitch.

LOL. Men have screwed it up enough. How many women are in the legislative, executive, and judial branches? But men own all the screw ups...Yep that checks out......
Who gives a shit about who holds what office.

Women control 50% of the vote, 80% of purchasing power and 100% of the pussy. Collectively, women hold more power than men and this has been the case as long as I've been alive.

These bitches be trippin', yo.....

Who gives a shit about who holds what office.

Women control 50% of the vote, 80% of purchasing power and 100% of the pussy. Collectively, women hold more power than men and this has been the case as long as I've been alive.

These bitches be trippin', yo.....
I don’t know why but for some reason this made me thing of the “How High” powdered hand pimp slap.
IMG_5925.gif

• Haha
Reactions: vinniedelpino
i guess i don't get it. who cares and why would even the most brain dead simp use this idiots recommendation to do anything? i have always wondered why endorsements by any anointed celeb would affect the decisions of anyone with a pulse and a brain. the $ they get that way is just mind blowing.

Reactions: 232593
i guess i don't get it. who cares and why would even the most brain dead simp use this idiots recommendation to do anything? i have always wondered why endorsements by any anointed celeb would affect the decisions of anyone with a pulse and a brain. the $ they get that way is just mind blowing.

Simple. Look at who follows Taylor Swift. If she told her fans to light babies on fire, they would do it.
Before you go and think that this would only apply to 12yr Olds, their mothers, aunts and grandmothers follow that stupid bitch like she's the messiah.

Ventura turned a long time ago.

“Boo hoo my wife health has been destroyed by big pharma, the only way to heal her is therapeutic weed but also get big pharmas experimental gene therapy even though I made a living making shows with Alex Jones about … the dangers of vaccine” - Jesse Ventura

Attachments

• IMG_4418.jpeg
    IMG_4418.jpeg
    480.1 KB · Views: 14
Reactions: 232593 and BCP