• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

LH bolt 22lr suggestions????

luketom03

Minuteman
Feb 23, 2017
youngsville la
Looking for a nice 22 LH bolt gun that comes threaded from the factory. I have a 10/22 threaded but wanting something a little bit quieter for urban pest control. Not trying to spend a fortune just wanting to know what u guys use. Its hard finding LH models in 22 lr. Thanks

CZ 452 LH is a decent rifle, action smooths up OK, and good price point (especially if you are MIL or First Responder program eligible). Certainly not as nice as the Annie we have but certainly up to pest control. However it does not come threaded and is a tight bore so my smith is still waiting on a range rod to thread it. That adds $100.

Cost not not an issue (fortune is a relative term) Vudoo 22 LH any time now, and its threaded!

BL: If you are OK with a 10/22s performance, you will be happy with the 452.

ZY

Last edited:
I have a lefty cz452 and a lefty savage mkII, and my son shoots a 10/22. Savage is pretty good for under 200 dollars, but the cz out shoots it by a mile.

I'm wanting to rebarrel the 452 but it's metric thread and it's hard to find a Smith that will mess with it anywhere close. Just wanting to rebarrel to make it a little heavier like my bigger gun

I have a Anschutz 64 MPR LH from the Anschutz custom shop. It is truly an awesome rifle and very accurate. Not very cheap but WELL worth the $$.

Going to build one with the Vudoo when it is available

I have a lefty cz452 and a lefty savage mkII, and my son shoots a 10/22. Savage is pretty good for under 200 dollars, but the cz out shoots it by a mile.

I'm wanting to rebarrel the 452 but it's metric thread and it's hard to find a Smith that will mess with it anywhere close. Just wanting to rebarrel to make it a little heavier like my bigger gun

Chad, LRI can do it. I have been meaning to send mine up as I don't have the gears for my lathe.