• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

M40 scope rings - reproduction

Screenshot_20240829_194802_Gallery.jpg

Iceng mounts are very nice and well made, Iceng did all my rebarrelling and accurizing work as well. Would definitely recommend, the team have always been super friendly and always up for a yarn. Will be seeing them very soon to have my bottom metal cerakoted.

I think the time difference is like +14hrs or something.
My one customer in Aust. is +15 hours.

I accidently one time called him and wasn't even thinking about the time difference and called him at like 1am his time. Woke him up.... as he picked up the phone I said, "oooo shit... I'm sorry!" He said it's cool Frank.... I picked up so lets talk! I felt horrible!

Most of us are used to that. The amount of times ive had to wake up at 1am just to ring USA is depressing.

Also, flying to US from AU. I land about 2hr after I take off. Leave at 6am, land at 8am same day. Flight home, a whole day is completely gone. Time zones are fun.

Most of us are used to that. The amount of times ive had to wake up at 1am just to ring USA is depressing.

Also, flying to US from AU. I land about 2hr after I take off. Leave at 6am, land at 8am same day. Flight home, a whole day is completely gone. Time zones are fun.
Welcome to my daily existence! I don’t like saying I’m a pilot. More a time traveler 🤣