Manners LRH Discussion

Hard to say at this point as I’m still trying to track them down, but at least 1/4”.

I realize I could just measure the screws and add lengths to that, but I won’t be home for a couple weeks. Oversight, I know…

Was going to pull the trigger on a LRH when the micro chassis became available. But not being able to have a choice on paint amount now is both disappointing and confusing since I got a different answer about three weeks ago from Manners. The email response I got was they are only offering a standard coverage which will be about 50-60% and a heavy coverage that will be around 80%.

I ordered a night stalker the day after they started taking orders at the end of January, requested more coverage as I also don’t care for the barely there paint they do anymore and the woman said they don’t do that anymore. I guess when you have the order volume they do you don’t have to give customers what they actually want.
Just to let everyone know, Manners no longer grants requests for heavier paint coverage when ordering a custom stock. Was very disappointed to hear that they will only put between 40 and 50% coverage on their stocks from here on out. I was told this even after offering to pay more for heavier coverage. I personally am NOT a fan of the more carbon fiber and less paint look. Ended up grabbing one from Altus in their Badlands camo because they still put a good amount of paint on those.

Just FYI, the latest batches of stocks I've gotten in from Manners have more paint on them now then when they were doing the "barely there" paint jobs.

Not as much paint as their original paint jobs but more for sure.

Last edited:
Just FYI, the latest batches of stocks I've gotten in from Manners have more paint on them now then when they were doing the "barely there" paint jobs.

Not as much paint as their original paint jobs but more for sure.

Yep, this thread scared me but here’s a Pro Hunter I got in yesterday from OTM tactical that surely was a recent build. Extremely pleased with the color.

IMG_8326.jpeg

Reactions: Redvanes