• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1570536957987.png

Anyways. Pretty gal with a 1911 is never a bad thing.

Before I left on my hunting trip my wife said that she wanted to shoot a few times because it's been a while. I told her to grab the XD 40 and let's go out back. She asked me about the EMP 9 sitting there and why she hasn't shot it. Ummm, because it's my every day. After a couple mags she said that I should trade the 40 for another EMP for myself.
IMG_20191008_165827.jpg

Damn, I am a lucky sum bitch!!

Before I left on my hunting trip my wife said that she wanted to shoot a few times because it's been a while. I told her to grab the XD 40 and let's go out back. She asked me about the EMP 9 sitting there and why she hasn't shot it. Ummm, because it's my every day. After a couple mags she said that I should trade the 40 for another EMP for myself.
View attachment 7160561
Damn, I am a lucky sum bitch!!

Needs to be cross-posted into the one-in-a-million thread!

You had me until double barrel 1911. :cautious:

It's a real deal.......I've seen them at gun shows.........

1570580727987.png

This is really sad ?

Washington Morning News - A 15 year old boy was at the center of a Washington County courtroom drama yesterday when he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of him. The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge initially awarded custody to his aunt, in keeping with child custody law and regulation requiring that family unity be maintained to the highest degree possible. The boy surprised the court when he proclaimed that his aunt beat him more than his parents and he adamantly refused to live with her. When the judge then suggested that he live with his grandparents, the boy cried and said that they also beat him. After considering the remainder of the immediate family and learning that domestic violence was apparently a way of life among them, the judge took the unprecedented step of allowing the boy to propose who should have custody of him. After two recesses to check legal references and confer with the child welfare officials, the judge granted temporary custody to the Washington Redskins whom the boy firmly believes are not capable of beating anyone...