• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Decided to make my own chess set a little while ago, still a lot of work to do on the pieces, one set will get painted black or tarnished dark using vinegar & torch. Not sure what design I want to use on the black set just yet.

I think I’m going to make the board out of 9mm pistol cases stood on end, alternating brass colored groups and the polished (nickel?) coated cases that Hornady uses on their SD ammo.

Pawns are 6.5 Grendel, knights and rooks are 50 Beowulf, bishops are 6.5 Creedmoor, queens are .30-06, Kings are 300wm.

C50FB997-2209-451D-A897-18363591C06E.jpeg

My vote goes to her being inebriated (on top of severe stupidity)..................:rolleyes:

Don't be fooled, she knows exactly what she's doing. The gibberish and posturing is just that.

I think the maxim in political questioning is "Never answer the question you were asked, answer the question. you wish you were asked." In this case she didn't even both with answering, and she knows the media will never call her our on these antics.

Fucking California loves her, I can't stand her and her antics. Its frustrating to live in CA and have this be what I have to deal with...rant over. Back to regularly scheduled programming....
The way she is talking, I would wonder if she has a brain tumor like fuckstain McCain had. We can only hope this was the case!

Decided to make my own chess set a little while ago, still a lot of work to do on the pieces, one set will get painted black or tarnished dark using vinegar & torch. Not sure what design I want to use on the black set just yet.

I think I’m going to make the board out of 9mm pistol cases stood on end, alternating brass colored groups and the polished (nickel?) coated cases that Hornady uses on their SD ammo.

Pawns are 6.5 Grendel, knights and rooks are 50 Beowulf, bishops are 6.5 Creedmoor, queens are .30-06, Kings are 300wm.

View attachment 7216772
That is some amazing work right there! Modern trench-art! Fantastic!!!!

Cheers,

Sirhr

P.S. Chess set I made years ago out of car parts.... The "Kingpins" I thought were great. I sold it for a ton of $$ to a collector who had more cars/money than sense. But could not live without it. I keep thinking I want to make another someday.

chess10.jpg
chess3.jpg

This is Heather Gracie. If that name is ringing a bell, it’s the Gracie name of BJJ fame, and yes, she is a black belt in BJJ. My wife observed me checking her out and reminded me that I’m to old and there is “no way that could ever happen”. I replied that it never hurts to dream to which she said, might add a little LSD to help that dream out. I’m crushed.
407EE694-C433-4B57-9CD6-586938AE6C5D.png