• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

12.gif

PotableIllegalArcherfish-size_restricted.gif

build the wall
-
I'd fire that laborer ..LOL .. multi-million -$$$$ mechanical joke on camera carrying plywood in front and slowly shuffling, walking blind behind it ? .

Just saying .. Skynet definitely Not coming as fast as I thought it would ....LOL . A minimum wage laborer human with a 5th grade education and is High after his 4:20 break, has the 'instinctive' ability swing the plywood to the side of the body, while moving toward the wall by side-steeping, so they can 'visually see' with there eyes where the fuck there going and what is coming in front of them .

Colorado's longest

We spent almost a full day on the one in Winter Park. One of my sons has a nice scar on his shoulder from that one. A good part of it is a fiberglass type material and it burns the skin right off. I came close to going over the edge a few times myself. After I saw some people all bandaged up, I backed it off a little.

Reactions: hermosabeach
-
I'd fire that laborer ..LOL .. multi-million -$$$$ mechanical joke on camera carrying plywood in front and slowly shuffling, walking blind behind it ? .

Just saying .. Skynet definitely Not coming as fast as I thought it would ....LOL . A minimum wage laborer human with a 5th grade education and is High after his 4:20 break, has the 'instinctive' ability swing the plywood to the side of the body, while moving toward the wall by side-steeping, so they can 'visually see' with there eyes where the fuck there going and what is coming in front of them .

I’m not sure if you're poking fun or if you’re being a judgmental novice (?) but what that robot is doing is extremely impressive. Sure it’s not carrying the material as a human would but robots are only as smart as their programer(s) let them be and there may be a mechanical reason as to why it doing it that way.
Robots are doing things today that we could only dream of not that long ago. It’s coming and it will happen faster than we think.

I’m not sure if you're poking fun or if you’re being a judgmental novice (?) but what that robot is doing is extremely impressive. Sure it’s not carrying the material as a human would but robots are only as smart as their programer(s) let them be and there may be a mechanical reason as to why it doing it that way.
Robots are doing things today that we could only dream of not that long ago. It’s coming and it will happen faster than we think.
-
for me, I be less judgmental and be a little more supportive of that robot and his kind, when I see his Terminator programed model punching and kicking media hosts of CNN, and in there monotonous mechanical voices saying ..."what's the frequency Kennith "?