• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

B3D43C44-0941-4548-960B-702EC2FBBE1F.jpeg

Fuck that POS. At least get to 1:20 to see him now.

I don't what your problem is...........I have been a fan of Neil Young probably longer than you have been alive..........seems that song has something to do with the pipeline in the Dakotas.........released 2016...... still relevant news........I am old enough to remember him at Woodstock ........

Last edited:
I have see seen them run and run well. The problem is between 100 rnds of 230 gr ball and the weight of the drum AND the weight of the Thompson, it got very heavy. The Thompsons were all 100% US machined steel and wood. No half ass plastic and Edge fill.

It is also hard to mount the "C" drum to the gun because of the weight. If you drop it, you are screwed, especially if it is loaded.
I have not shot a "C", I have a 50 and stick mags for mine.

I heard the 100 round drums didnt work that well do to lack of spring tension?

Reactions: BKSSNIPER
I don't what your problem is...........I have been a fan of Neil Young probably longer than you have been alive..........seems that song has something to do with the pipeline in the Dakotas.........released 2016...... still relevant news........I am old enough to remember him at Woodstock ........

And I don't know what your problem is either. I was 11 in '69 so wasn't there but maybe you were? I've still got all his stuff and it still rotates through shuffle but otherwise couldn't give a shit less about his existence.

I heard the 100 round drums didnt work that well do to lack of spring tension?
I have see seen them run and run well. The problem is between 100 rnds of 230 gr ball and the weight of the drum AND the weight of the Thompson, it got very heavy. The Thompsons were all 100% US machined steel and wood. No half ass plastic and Edge fill.

It is also hard to mount the "C" drum to the gun because of the weight. If you drop it, you are screwed, especially if it is loaded.
Saw this recently. Thought you might learn something.

Reactions: 79steeler

Load a drum for initial engagement, and box/stick mags thereafter. After having shot a PPSH 41 with the 71rnd drum I'll never be convinced it doesn't have a place. I agree having nothing but drums wouldn't be the best plan, though.

Teslas are the new Priuses

Lots of other very valid reasons to own them, but it does sort of scream "I'm Virtue Signaling look how woke I am".

IF your Prius does 0 to 60 in 3.5s, and 0 to 120 in 8.9s...

I drive that car like I stole it everyday, and Prius drivers are my bane... blocking lanes, failing to get into the center lane or travel lanes, etc.

Yes, their are some upity people... but its just a fun car to drive.

Reactions: jungle45
Last edited:

I like some of his music...his politics, not so much. I do give a degree of respect to anyone who takes care of a special needs kid. Rearing children is hard enough when they don't have health/mental issues.

The 1927-A1 weighs 9.5lbs empty.

I like some of his music...his politics, not so much. I do give a degree of respect to anyone who takes care of a special needs kid. Rearing children is hard enough when they don't have health/mental issues.

I also struggle with musicians who are commie pinko dickhead fags. I resolve this by listening to satellite radio and not buying any music at all, unless I agree with their political views.

Now, here's some titties to save us the wrath of Dirty D

1579444591584.png

I drive that car like I stole it everyday, and Prius drivers are my bane... blocking lanes, failing to get into the center lane or travel lanes, etc.

You need to upgrade to the P100D with the extra speed software package... Why stop at 3.5 when you could have something in the 2.3 range?
Besides the menu confirmation options: "No, I want my Mommy," and "Yes, bring it on!" are kind of worth it.
I don't own one, but one of my friends regularly sells used Teslas for his clients as they upgrade to the next latest coolest model.

The problem with the Prius smugmobiles is they have no acceleration worth anything, which can be a significant problem for folks merging onto the highway (and anyone else on the highway when one tries to merge on). They are also a bit loud and uncomfortable.

I went with the Honda Accord Hybrid Touring for my daily driver, Same gas mileage, but it is everything the Prius is not. Summer 50+ Mpg, winter mid 40mpgs but with really good acceleration that lets you get onto the highway without fear of being run over, very comfortable, quiet and spacious.

Reactions: Barneybdb
You need to upgrade to the P100D with the extra speed software package... Why stop at 3.5 when you could have something in the 2.3 range?
Besides the menu confirmation options: "No, I want my Mommy," and "Yes, bring it on!" are kind of worth it.
I don't own one, but one of my friends regularly sells used Teslas for his clients as they upgrade to the next latest coolest model.

The problem with the Prius smugmobiles is they have no acceleration worth anything, which can be a significant problem for folks merging onto the highway (and anyone else on the highway when one tries to merge on). They are also a bit loud and uncomfortable.

I went with the Honda Accord Hybrid Touring for my daily driver, Same gas mileage, but it is everything the Prius is not. Summer 50+ Mpg, winter mid 40mpgs but with really good acceleration that lets you get onto the highway without fear of being run over, very comfortable, quiet and spacious.

yeah, I thought about doing the Hondas… Back in the day when they had the original touring edition that would’ve been a fun car to have. Now they’re actually getting decent gas mileage there a real possibility for a daily driver

Hey, I don't want his little fucktards in the trades. Let them be baristas.
I install air conditioners in attics in Phoenix in the summer, 90-95% of our new hires decide to go find a desk job in less than a week. 140-150 degree cramped work spaces aren’t for everybody. ?

I install air conditioners in attics in Phoenix in the summer, 90-95% of our new hires decide to go find a desk job in less than a week. 140-150 degree cramped work spaces aren’t for everybody. ?
I whine like a little girl when I’m soaked in an attic and covered by blown insulation.

Sounds just like my repairing diesel generators inside their metal enclosures in the summer....
Why do we live here again?

Oh yeah, for days like today!

It's not a brake check as the title says, but it's funny.

My son works for Tesla, they have some cool stuff in the works that he won't even tell me about.

A good friend of mine is a business rep for a union. They have to sit down young new members and teach them what a "job" is. They make them come in for a week long class and tell them the basics like, you have to be ready for work by 8:00am, you can't take long breaks or lunches, you have to work until 5:00pm, there is a person called a supervisor that is going to tell you what to be doing all day long, you can't use your cell phone while you are working, you have to come to work every day. He said at least half drop out by mid week every class and of those that stay maybe 1 or 2 will actually stay on the job.

And I don't know what your problem is either. I was 11 in '69 so wasn't there but maybe you were? I've still got all his stuff and it still rotates through shuffle but otherwise couldn't give a shit less about his existence.
To both of you:

Lynyrd Skynyrd had it right in Sweet Home Alabama

Funny Story

I was shooting the Iron Man - 3/4/5/6/ gun:) (2012ish) and I was running a tricked out Saiga 12 ga. I had plenty of coupled 12 round mags, single mages for slugs and a couple of drums. You need everything you own, if you are not familiar with the match it is around 1000 rounds in 3 long days, pistol, carbine, shotgun, long range gun and many stage guns (mp5's to 50 cal).

Anyway I was shooting a stage with a high round count which is every stage. It started with the shotgun with lots of steel and birds that get launched form the poppers. I started with a coupled mag and then transitioned to my drum. Well when I was loading my drum while I was bullshitting with a couple of buddies that walked up after they finished the previous stage. Any how I lost count on how many rounds I loaded into the drum, I found out that I loaded 21 instead of 20. Yes they will take the extra round but the there is too much pressure to keep it locked in the gun as I soon found out.

As so as i transitioned to the drum and fired the first round in the chamber the drum shot out straight to ground, this broke the shell catch and the 21 rounds shot straight up out of the mag like a jack in the box in a very impressive choreographed manner. The ROs, my buddies and I all started cracking up as I reached around and grabbed my last coupled mag. Harder to shoot when you cant stop laughing at yourself but I pulled a pretty good run for me. I was lucky in the fact that film crew was about to film my run but had to change batteries in the camera. It would have been a great thing to film though.

I also struggle with musicians who are commie pinko dickhead fags. I resolve this by listening to satellite radio and not buying any music at all, unless I agree with their political views.

Now, here's some titties to save us the wrath of Dirty D

View attachment 7228972
Fake red hair, plucked eyebrows, fake lips, fake tits. Looks weird to me, it would be like doing it with a robot.