• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1579347799089.png

I’m getting a cup of coffee, and a lady walks up to me and says something like “You got a Tesla, thats so great for the environment!! I’m so impressed with them and you decision to give up oil.”

Now, normally, I’d just say thank you and smile. However, this lady is SUPER friggin crunchy... I’m mean in as way, right or wrong, that sorta sets me off.

So I say “Thanks! ...but I make up for it with all the guns I own.”

Boom.... she lost it.

It appears only leftist crunchy types by Teslas.... humph.

Is he what you'd call a non-profit prophet? :LOL:

View attachment 7227871

View attachment 7227873
Truly amazing what the FED can create with QE, issues arise when they quit backstopping the REPO market. Most folks have no idea the financial market failed in the same way that started The financial crisis in September 19. Wonder how long this will continue before the inevitable happens.

Teslas are the new Priuses

Lots of other very valid reasons to own them, but it does sort of scream "I'm Virtue Signaling look how woke I am".
Our VP of the fossil power side has a Tesla, there is a big ole sticker on the back that says charged by coal and natural gas! He says he gets comments almost daily from the psycho liberals.

Truly amazing what the FED can create with QE, issues arise when they quit backstopping the REPO market. Most folks have no idea the financial market failed in the same way that started The financial crisis in September 19. Wonder how long this will continue before the inevitable happens.

The Fed says it not QE, ;)