• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1579747877199.png

Eighty83Three are a group/squad of female social media sensations/celebrities whom are based in Sydney, Australia.

Very cool.... seems like those trees are very well adapted to fire!

Does the burnoff act like does on the American Prairies and western forests... clean out the old vegetation that supports lower number of animals.... to create young growth that supports larger populations? Not cheering for fires... but seems like Australia evolved... with fire.

Cheers and thanks for posting. Australia is instantly out of the news... new shiny objects. Firebugs to prosecute. So nice to see that all is not doom and gloom in the aftermath!

Sirhr

Enough with the HVAC crap, I just had my 125 kw chiller commit suicide and shut our factory down. Management of course blamed me as the maintenance guy but their contractor just did the annual service last week.

Ask them if it was so critical, why do they not have a backup? Rentals cost a lot for the setup and first months rent.

Black snake, ??
Gray and black rat snakes. Different in very subtle ways, but mostly color and temperament. The gray are just a tad more prone to aggressive behavior like striking and biting. Both non venomous and just tear your skin up a little. They love baby eastern blue birds in the springtime so we alway have lots of both in the yard.
21AA020E-A81A-4CC5-87DA-7D82867E6EA1.jpeg

Watch the show "snake city". Husband and wife are professional snake catchers in South Africa. Cobras, green and black mambas are all in play.

I hate snakes but this show is pretty interesting. Imagine a 9 foot black mamba living under your kitchen cabinets... Id burn my house down...
I rather have poltergeists!

Well, maybe. Let me think about that a moment.