• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1580071300643.png

What the vegans and vegetarians don't realize is that if everyone became like them and didn't eat meat, then we humans would have to kill the animals anyway.

If everyone in the world only ate plants, then we and the animals would be competing for the same food source. Trapping the offending groundhog and relocating them would only transfer the competitor to another location. That same competitor would breed and produce other little competitors who would only move back into one's precocious little tomato garden.

The only answer would be to kill the animals who would be robbing us of our food source.

As a varmint hunter, I am also providing a service for the vegetarian and vegan by killing the varmints who cut into the farmer's bottom line. When an animal like the ground hog eats the crops, unmolested, that's less food that goes to market and runs up the cost to the consumer. So, I've done the farmer, vegan and vegetarian a favor by keep costs of plant based food down.

These bunny huggers should also realize that if we didn't eat cows, chickens, sheep or other domesticated farm animals they would run free like the deer that get into the fields where our food grows.

Another thing the bunny huggers don't think about is that the animals don't give each other any rights; so why should we give them any?

“Them Duke boys at it again!” Occurred on January 22, 2020 / New Orleans, Louisiana, USA via uploader:

“The Chrysler 300 pulled out next to me then accelerated passing another vehicle. It struck an empty mower trailer attached to a truck. The car then catapulted into the air landing on its side.

What the vegans and vegetarians don't realize is that if everyone became like them and didn't eat meat, then we humans would have to kill the animals anyway.

If everyone in the world only ate plants, then we and the animals would be competing for the same food source. Trapping the offending groundhog and relocating them would only transfer the competitor to another location. That same competitor would breed and produce other little competitors who would only move back into one's precocious little tomato garden.

The only answer would be to kill the animals who would be robbing us of our food source.

As a varmint hunter, I am also providing a service for the vegetarian and vegan by killing the varmints who cut into the farmer's bottom line. When an animal like the ground hog eats the crops, unmolested, that's less food that goes to market and runs up the cost to the consumer. So, I've done the farmer, vegan and vegetarian a favor by keep costs of plant based food down.

These bunny huggers should also realize that if we didn't eat cows, chickens, sheep or other domesticated farm animals they would run free like the deer that get into the fields where our food grows.

Another thing the bunny huggers don't think about is that the animals don't give each other any rights; so why should we give them any?

1580088053582.png

If you are talking about the ones served in Nassau I have no problem with them. Maybe different somewhere else??

Those are the ones. I use to eat those things by the bucket full in Grand Cayman.

Then someone told me that I would not eat them if I knew what they were. I just thought they were some sort of a Caribbean hush puppy. Then I found out what a conk was and threw up for the next two weeks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Barneybdb