• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1580011383987.png

View attachment 7234036
Elian Gonzalez is held in a closet by Donato Dalrymple, one of the two men who rescued the boy from the ocean, right, as government officials search the home of Lazaro Gonzalez for the young boy, in the early morning, in this April 22, 2000 file photo, in Miami.

I was traveling Europe when this event occurred- it was on the front page of every paper I saw

I know we have a lot of younger folks who did not ever heard about this horrific event.

it made Eric Holder millions
It punished some good police

it sent a clear message to the Cuban Americans

Clinton would stack up bodies......
:unsure: That picture wasn't taken with a flip-phone. Tactical photographer?

Reactions: J-Ham
When the Apoll 8 spacecraft came out from behind the Moon for its fourth pass across the front, the crew witnessed “Earthrise” for the first time in human history.

View attachment 7234034

I watched all that stuff on tv when I was a kid. IIRC, this was shown on live tv, but it was in black and white. This color still is from one of the onboard, handheld Hasselblads. Truly magical time.

Last edited:
View attachment 7234036
Elian Gonzalez is held in a closet by Donato Dalrymple, one of the two men who rescued the boy from the ocean, right, as government officials search the home of Lazaro Gonzalez for the young boy, in the early morning, in this April 22, 2000 file photo, in Miami.

I was traveling Europe when this event occurred- it was on the front page of every paper I saw

I know we have a lot of younger folks who did not ever heard about this horrific event.

it made Eric Holder millions
It punished some good police

it sent a clear message to the Cuban Americans

Clinton would stack up bodies......
But Trump is the asshole for building a wall!?

"
WHEN IT COMES TO self-defence, Australia’s snakes have things pretty well covered. We share our continent with about 170 species of land snakes, some equipped with venom more toxic than any other snakes in the world.

But bites are actually quite rare in Australia and, since the development of anti-venom, fatalities have been low – between four to six deaths a year.

“This is in contrast to India, for example, where bites may reach one million a year, with over 50,000 deaths,” says Associate Professor Bryan Fry, a herpetologist and venom expert at the University of Queensland. “Snake bites are very, very rare [in Australia] and often the fault of the person being bitten. Most bites occur when people are trying to kill a snake or show off.”

Most snakes would rather slither away from humans than fight them. “Snakes don’t perceive humans as food and they don’t aggressively bite things out of malice. Their venom is used to subdue prey that would otherwise be impossible for a snake to eat,” says Dion Wedd, curator of the Territory Wildlife Park, NT. “If their only escape route is past a human with a shovel, then they are likely to react in the only way they can.”

"

:unsure: That picture wasn't taken with a flip-phone. Tactical photographer?

the family was a prominent family in Miami. They agreed to turn over the child to authorities.

to send a message, a swat team was sent to the home. It was so dangerous a film crew entered with the swat team

Story goes that Clinton instructed Janet Reno to make this occur

Reno went to Eric Holder to make this happen

1st swat commander said No. the family was volunteering to turn the boy over

1st swat commander career changed- transferred out of swat and possible demotion for failing to obey.

swat team did photo op raid.

Eric Holder was rewarded with brokering a pardon when Clinton left office to a tax evader. Allegations are his law firm made 10,000,000+ to do the pardon.