• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

EO_wGrPXsAAESNY.jpeg

military
Playmil·i·tar·y
Use military in a sentence

noun
  1. The definition of military is the armed forces responsible for securing and defending a country.
    The Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force and Coast Guard are an example of the branches in the US military.

And now we have a Space Force.
Door gunner on the shuttle baby!

Reactions: nikonNUT
Fun fact: One of the ways they saved money on making these things during the war was to not include any form of muffler, which is why these things are always so loud. It must have been terrifying to see a bajillion of these things flying over during a concentrated air raid like in this picture.

Fun fact: One of the ways they saved money on making these things during the war was to not include any form of muffler, which is why these things are always so loud. It must have been terrifying to see a bajillion of these things flying over during a concentrated air raid like in this picture.

That's actually part of the air power display (1500 navy carrier aircraft and 500 B-29s) we flew over the Missouri on September 2 1945 during the surrender ceremony ending the war in the Pacific.

Good way to show only part of what was coming their way if they didn't surrender.

It's a special kind of surprise hilarity to actually find one of these "in the wild". I got a good laugh in the grocery store:

View attachment 7233366

Arm yourself to give the gift of laughter to a stranger:

Those stickers are a hell of a good time to take on a bachelor party trip....
I’ve also been known to take penis shaped drinking straws on bachelor party weekends and sneak them into drinks when people aren’t paying attention. ?