• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

BF37D4C3-BF4A-4398-B10A-127CD3EB467D.jpeg

Someone might want to double check the label. It looks like someone went 15-25 psi over max when they inflated those bewbs.

aka Like a Rock.

The severity of capsular contracture is rated using a grading system:

• Grade 1: Grade one capsular contracture is asymptomatic (producing or showing no symptoms). The formation of scar tissue around the implant does not interfere with the size, shape or texture of the breasts. The breasts look natural and remain soft to the touch.
  • Grade 2: Grade two capsular contracture usually presents itself with only minor cosmetic symptoms. The breasts will usually appear normal in shape but feel somewhat firm to the touch.
  • Grade 3: Grade three capsular contracture presents itself with obvious cosmetic symptoms. The breasts will be firm to the touch and appear abnormal, e.g., they will be overly round, hard-looking and the nipples may be misshapen. However, this grade of capsular contraction often doesn't cause much (if any) pain.
  • Grade 4: Like grade three capsular contracture, grade four capsular contracture causes the breasts to become hard and misshapen. Patients with grade four capsular contracture also experience breast soreness; their breasts will often be tender and painful to the touch.
Generally, capsular contracture occurs during the healing process. About 75% of all capsular contractures will occur within two years of the patient’s implants being placed. Sometimes capsular contractures occur many years after breast augmentation surgery, but this is the exception rather than the rule.

Last edited:
I dont know....dying while fishing doesn't sound too bad.
I have to worry about dying at work, and having to be fished out of a tank of raw sewage. "He died doing what he loves." Yeah, that couldn't apply to me.

I'd rather die with my boots on than spend my last days in a hospital, or worse, a nursing home.

I'm not far from one of them, it's just ok....

I wont go anymore... or 10 Fifty in Richardson. Food is always cold or overcooked and dry.

Hutchins in Frisco or McKinney if I am up north. Probably top 3 in Dallas IMO. My Corvette group goes a lot and when we have party's usually have it catered in.

I tried Meat U Anywhere in Grapevine after all the praise I heard for it and it wasnt that great.

Need to find time to hit Cadillac BBQ.

Im still a HUGE fan of Mike Andersons in the medical district if you can handle all the homeless that are around.

North Main BBQ in Euless is pretty decent. All you can eat for like 18 bucks.

There are about 50 more bbq joints I need to try.

I give Juanitas Taco Shop in Encinitas 5 stars
my GF is from San Diego... We've spent a lot of time on road trips looking for the best breakfast burritos in the world.
We've hit at least 30+ of the so-called best joints on the West Coast.
Juanita's is number #1
Sadly, the owner passed away last year as a result of a car crash. She was always kind and remembered us everytime we'd go in even if it had been years.
Bonus points for being up the road from the Surfing Madonna

Last edited:
I wont go anymore... or 10 Fifty in Richardson. Food is always cold or overcooked and dry.

Hutchins in Frisco or McKinney if I am up north. Probably top 3 in Dallas IMO. My Corvette group goes a lot and when we have party's usually have it catered in.

I tried Meat U Anywhere in Grapevine after all the praise I heard for it and it wasnt that great.

Need to find time to hit Cadillac BBQ.

Im still a HUGE fan of Mike Andersons in the medical district if you can handle all the homeless that are around.

North Main BBQ in Euless is pretty decent. All you can eat for like 18 bucks.

There are about 50 more bbq joints I need to try.
Yes my same experience, I'm near the Stephenville one, dry and cold every time.

Pablitos Tacos in North Hollywood....

So good that we had trouble breathing because we were stuffing tacos into our mouths so fast. Really.

Absolutely the best taco's I ever had!

Cheers,

Sirhr
I’ll never forget a Baja wedding celebration by the evening it was Big Party Time Fiesta... they really know how to do food, and life,...and the women (There’s a certain sweet spot reserved for them in my psyche). ?

Last edited:
my GF is from San Diego... We've spent a lot of time on road trips looking for the best breakfast burritos in the world.
We've hit at least 30+ of the so-called best joints on the West Coast.
Juanita's is number #1
Sadly, the owner passed away last year as a result of a car crash. She was always kind and remembered us everytime we'd go in even if it had been years.
Bonus points for being up the road from the Surfing Madonna
It’s been over 20yrs and will never forget the small great pleasures of them...May she Rest In Peace. Sorry to hear that. Love those places. ?

Yes my same experience, I'm near the Stephenville one, dry and cold every time.

We went to that one one day and the food there was decent, but one guy out of ~20 of us got brisket that was like beef jerky. To their credit he went back out and they cut him at least double his order of the juiciest brisket I had seen in a long time, but why give him the crap to begin with...

This is our group at 10 Fifty(Ten 50?)

61588561_2171059939677207_5767604972120178688_o.jpg

And at Hard 8 in Stephenville(thats about half the group)
24910066_1458972034219338_2690931680914727590_n.jpg

I'd rather die with my boots on than spend my last days in a hospital, or worse, a nursing home.
my dad always said "I want to die doing something I love" then at about 72 years old he got too hot shooting doves in a plowed dirt field. passed out and fell face first. they got him up and cooled him down by the time I got there and he got alright (I had to work that day and could not go) But later he told me "I realized laying face down with a mouth full of dirt and baking in the hot sun is not the way I want to go." lol.

Is it me, or do most taco shops also would like the Name of a brothel?

Pablitos Tacos
Absolutely the best taco's I ever had!

Juanitas - home of the spicy taco

PINK TACO MENU
With our uncomplicated and innovative approach we think local, choose the best farm-fresh ingredients, and make it all from scratch. We all have a variety of food moods, so our playfully presented menu provides. From light to decadent – never trendy, but constantly inspired – at Pink Taco it is all delicious and memorable.

Last edited: