• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Anyone remember Hamms or Olympia?
Lucky Lager? I liked the puzzles in the beer caps.

Screen Shot 2020-04-20 at 9.02.14 PM.png

Most of the recent mentions have been somewhat unique to Seattle, Portland, Washington, Oregon, Pacific Northwest. We certainly knew Schlitz. Blatz ? No ringy dingy. Old Style " You're not talking about "Olde English 800", are you ?
I grew up in Wisconsin, drinkng Hamms, Olympia and the ones I mentioned. They were all staples, dependent on budget and availability. Old Style was a brand from the Heilimen Brewing Co, La Crosse, WI

I grew up in Wisconsin, drinkng Hamms, Olympia and the ones I mentioned. They were all staples, dependent on budget and availability. Old Style was a brand from the Heilimen Brewing Co, La Crosse, WI
And we out in western Washington never really got much selection of beer from your area. Although, we came to know that there was a hell of a lot of it. We always scratched our heads and wondered about why, when you had so much good beer, the shit from western Washington was selling so well in your area.

Yep, saw the posts on that FB thread about it... And the other guy is going to jail for a long time. He should have eased up as soon as the bat wielding asshat hit the ground. No jury is going to let those punches after the dude getting floored slide...
Shoulda’ been said WAY before this here.

Yep, saw the posts on that FB thread about it... And the other guy is going to jail for a long time. He should have eased up as soon as the bat wielding asshat hit the ground. No jury is going to let those punches after the dude getting floored slide...

Naw, the bat guy died from the Corona virus. Just saying.