• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

I can't help it I HATE Communists. Even the soldiers, the asshole kid they sent that's too stupid to know. You can't look at your people under Communism and say this is my Country, I have to serve. If I take my last breath fighting a Communist I'll be just fine.

Last edited:
Texas-Dems-Flee-558x730.jpeg

Funny story. My Dad was an FFL in Florida in the late 1950's and early 1960's. He ran guns to Cuba, hahaha. He was a WWII paratrooper with a strong sense of adventure and fought professionally from 1948 until he knocked up my 19 y/o mom in 1962. Perv had a thing for hot young brunets with big boobs. Besides young women, his hobbies were gambling, drinking, killing, photography, flying and guns. He learned to fly on the GI bill and that skill insured he and his friends could flee anywhere that had a plane. He took up photography because it allowed him to take all the naked pics of women he wanted and he literally had two suitcases of them when he died.

He landed in Florida in the mid-50's, he would periodically buy large quantities of surplus guns and ammo and head to Miami to wheel and deal. It usually involved a gambling trip to Cuba smuggling in a plane or boat load of weapons, hauling back cash from his "winnings".

As an adult, I was impressed that between him and his WWII era buddies they did not have a single hobby that was not a sin or vice in the load of them. He was the first person I met to describe using a "tactical reload" while in a gunfight with a squad of German soldiers. I first saw him shoot a Garand when I was 14 or so, he reloaded so fast it was like watching a slight of hand magic trick. It really was amazing to watch.

He gave me an interesting piece of advice on carrying a gun. "It's faster just to shoot thru the pocket than actually draw a pistol. No sense waiting or threatening or any of that crap just start shooting and get on with it." After he died, we found two expensive for the day overcoats with repaired gunshot damage in the pockets with a foot locker of old military gear. He really liked J frame S&W's for pocket guns.
You know, my dad said the exact same thing to me… But he said it in German.

🤣

Reactions: Barneybdb and lash