Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

I could have sworn some of you guys like dirty D style
I’m dead inside his posts don’t do shit to me lol

I’ve seen a roach crawl out a hugely obese woman’s snatch and ticks and slime in peoples fat rolls in person. Also had one stink up an entire office for two weeks after a visit with the stank of rotten pussy, years of BO, and wet dead dog. A fat girl pic ain’t shit.

I’d make a very handsome woman
The only positive is I bet their lady bits have a grip like a vice
I never dated a female body builder. When they take anabolic steroiods their clit gets huge, sometimes they have to tape it down when they compete.

Female powerlifters however are a different story as long as you stick to the 84kg class and lower. They dont have the look at me thing and are usually much nicer people in general.

The little girl in the picture below can outlift 99.9% of the guys on this website.

Heather-Connor-4-e1535926512446.jpg

I never dated a female body builder. When they take anabolic steroiods their clit gets huge, sometimes they have to tape it down when they compete.

Female powerlifters however are a different story as long as you stick to the 84kg class and lower. They dont have the look at me thing and are usually much nicer people in general.

The little girl in the picture below can outlift 99.9% of the guys on this website.

Met a 5ft female lifter who squats 500 and benches 300. Forge her name, she’s a beast but was really nice.

Reactions: brianf and 168BTHPM

Short people doing a Sumo deadlift...points lost. Basically an ego lift.

Speaking of female bodybuilders ol Dana Lynn bailey is a goofy chick, used to watch a little of their stuff back in the day.

Rob bailey and CT Fletcher screaming in your ear makes for a decent workout lol.

I need to get back to it, I used to go 6 days a week.been several years...

Reactions: srtsam and 168BTHPM
Reactions: lash
Speaking of female bodybuilders ol Dana Lynn bailey is a goofy chick, used to watch a little of their stuff back in the day.

Rob bailey and CT Fletcher screaming in your ear makes for a decent workout lol.

I need to get back to it, I used to go 6 days a week.been several years...
I always thought Dana was hot. Still do, though I have no idea what she currently looks like. I think she tried to walk the fine between being a sexy attractive muscular female and being a totally dedicated female bodybuilder. She was too big for the swimsuit entries and too small for the bodybuilders. At some point women who get to Dana’s level need to choose to keep going or Dial it down so they retain the female traits that make them desirable. I think she decided not to utterly transform herself And took her foot off the gas pedal. I could be wrong though. But,
if you look at pictures of female bodybuilders in the 70’s and 80’s they still looked like women, albeit more muscular. To be a champion female bodybuilder today, the amount of juice and dedication needed to continually get bigger and bigger is astonishing and the women completely loose 90% of what makes them appear to be a female. I wonder what the hugely muscular women will look like once they are done. The males do seem to come back down to earth. Dorian looks like a regular guy and that guy was insane!
That said, for me, I would have loved to date a low to mid level bodybuilder chick. having a serious workout partner that shared the same goals in terms of food, going out ( not drinking all the time), and rest schedules would have been friggin.amazing. Ah….the good ole days of going to a worlds gym in south Florida twice a day. now I am still at it, though, I have cut out 90 percent of free weights in favor of machines, which allows me to just concentrate on the push or pull and not worry about controlling the weight as well. Especially since I work out alone, and am just getting into middle age. 49.